"They left no American-owned equipment behind."

Is this still your position?

1.What is the explanation for probably millions of our fellow Americans eschewing logic, experience and, most notably, truth, in support of an alien philosophy and anti-American party?

2. While this is one glaring example of the above, sadly, we have all seen numerous posts on the board with other such Democrat automatons.

One such voter wrote:
“I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.”

I wrote:
“Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?”

The response:
“Nope.”

No Price Too High

Awe poor thing. Queef out some more boot licking insults to prologue your lies with and you'll get more of the same. Central to that idea is how much government aims to steal from those who earn it: What if you find that based on Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax...
www.usmessageboard.com
post 58

That, in the face of this reality:

"Catch-and-release at border up more than 430,000% in August

Is this still your position?

I already answer yes, multiple times. Your turn Stinky.

Again, exactly how would that be done? Just bomb our old allies equipment while they were under attack (and receiving air support from us)? Politely ask them for our stuff back while expecting them to fight the Taliban? I suppose we also could have re-actively bombed the Taliban as they swarmed over their new found weapons, but as satisfying as that may have been, would that have been very wise?

I already answer yes, multiple times. Your turn Stinky.

Again, exactly how would that be done? Just bomb our old allies equipment while they were under attack (and receiving air support from us)? Politely ask them for our stuff back while expecting them to fight the Taliban? I suppose we also could have re-actively bombed the Taliban as they swarmed over their new found weapons, but as satisfying as that may have been, would that have been very wise?

Just want everyone to be clear, no matter the damage to America......

.....you're "pleased as punch" to be behind it.

Just want everyone to be clear,

Now....why did you cut my post at that point?

I will certainly continue in this vein......better cover yours.

Now....why did you cut my post at that point?
Because I answered your question and now it's your turn.

Because I answered your question and now it's your turn.

The quote referred to you supporting every act, event and behavior that injures America.

And we've only just begun.

The quote referred to you
The question is in regards to the list of equipment you posted that we gave to the Afghan Army and Air Force for their protection. You have multiple choices or you could supply your own.

The question is in regards to the list of equipment you posted that we gave to the Afghan Army and Air Force for their protection. You have multiple choices or you could supply your own.

They were our arms.

Our equipment.

Could have been removed or destroyed.

You, of course, are lying scum, it's the role you were born to serve.

Is it possible that Democrat voters are so stupid as to believe anything that their party says???

Warren Says 'Proud' of Biden's Botched Afghanistan Exit

https://americanactionnews.com › politics › 2021 › 09 › 30 › warren-says-proud-of-bidens-botched-afghanistan-exit
On Tuesday's broadcast of MSNBC's The Last Word with Laurence O'Donnell, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said that her takeaway on Joe Biden's botched evacuation of Afghanistan was that the it "was actually an amazing undertaking" where "our military was able to get about 124,000 people out. They left no American-owned equipment behind." And "We should be proud of President Biden

Warren: 'We Should Be Proud of President Biden' for ...

https://thedaylightpost.com › 2021 › 09 › 29 › warren-we-should-be-proud-of-president-biden-for-afghanistan-evacuation-we-left-no-american-owned-equipment-behind
On Tuesday's broadcast of MSNBC's "The Last Word," Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said that her takeaway on the evacuation of Afghanistan from the Senate's hearing earlier in the day was that the evacuation "was actually an amazing undertaking" where "our military was able to get about 124,000 people out. They left no American-owned equipment behind." And "We should be proud

https://rightwirereport.com › 2021 › 09 › 29 › warren-we-should-be-proud-of-president-biden-for-afghanistan-evacuation-we-left-no-american-owned-equipment-behind
On Tuesday's broadcast of MSNBC's "The Last Word," Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said that her takeaway on the evacuation of Afghanistan from the Senate's hearing earlier in the day was that the evacuation "was actually an amazing undertaking" where "our More. ... We 'Left No American-Owned Equipment Behind' ...

https://blackysburrow.com › 2021 › 09 › 29 › warren-we-should-be-proud-of-president-biden-for-afghanistan-evacuation-we-left-no-american-owned-equipment-behind
On Tuesday's broadcast of MSNBC's "The Last Word," Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said that her takeaway on the evacuation of Afghanistan from the Senate's hearing earlier in the day was that the evacuation "was actually an amazing undertaking" where "our military was able to get about 124,000 people out. They left no American-owned equipment behind."…

'We Should Be Proud of President Biden' for Afghanistan ...
https://www.newsdesk.io › we-should-be-proud-of-president-biden-for-afghanistan-evacuation-we-left-no-american-owned-equipment-behind
They left no American-owned equipment behind." And "We should be proud of President Biden and proud of our military." Host Lawrence O'Donnell asked, "What was your takeaway from the hearing about the evacuation from Afghanistan?" Warren responded, "That it was actually an amazing undertaking. It was done under chaotic circumstances.

Elizabeth Warren Makes Stunning Claim on Afghan Evacuation ...

https://conspatriots.com › elizabeth-warren-makes-stunning-claim-on-afghan-evacuation
Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massassachuttes made shocking comments about Joe Biden's botched withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan. Appearing on the left-wing outlet MSNBC, Warren said evacuation "was actually an amazing undertaking" where "our military was able to get about 124,000 people out." "They left no American-owned equipment behind," she continued. "We should be ...

https://networthynewz.com › warren-we-should-be-proud-of-president-biden-for-afghanistan-evacuation-we-left-no-american-owned-equipment-behind
On Tuesday's broadcast of MSNBC's "The Last Word," Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said that her takeaway on the evacuation of Afghanistan from the Senate's hearing earlier in the day was that the evacuation "was actually an amazing undertaking" where "our military was able to get about 124,000 people out. They left no American-owned equipment behind."…

www.truenewshub.com › breitbart › warren-we-should-be-proud-of-president-biden-for-afghanistan-evacuation-we-left-no-american-owned-equipment-behind
Warren: 'We Should Be Proud of President Biden' for Afghanistan Evacuation, We 'Left No American-Owned Equipment Behind' ... On Tuesday's broadcast of MSNBC's "The Last Word," Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said that her takeaway on the evacuation of Afghanistan from the Senate's hearing earlier in the day was that the ...

https://spectrumreport.com › warren-we-should-be-proud-of-president-biden-for-afghanistan-evacuation-we-left-no-american-owned-equipment-behind-2
On Tuesday's broadcast of MSNBC's "The Last Word," Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said that her takeaway on the evacuation of Afghanistan from the Senate's hearing earlier in the day was that the evacuation "was actually an amazing undertaking" where "our military was able to get about 124,000 people out. They left no American-owned equipment behind." …

And you were going to vote for her if she was the nominee......

.....not that Biden is any better.

Democrats lie about everything.
Impeach the Imposter in Chief!

So the best lie you can come up with is that Biden couldn't have either taken or destroyed the weapons......these weapons:

Democrats lie about everything.
Lucky for them that they have complete morons like you to believe every lie.

1633037877341.png

the Taliban seized way more ScanEagle drones than the government is saying they did. There is no accounting on the number of crashed units.

Direct Quote from Report
“This also raises concerns about how NAVAIR justified procuring 105 ScanEagle vehicles totaling over $32 million and spare parts totaling over $52 million, and future planned procurements.”

This week, the SIGAR audit on the $174 million drone loss disappeared from its website. Here is the link that was removed.

1633037944252.png

Here is a breakdown of estimated vehicle costs:

• Armored personnel carriers such as the M113A2 cost $170,000 each and recent purchases of the M577A2 post carrier cost $333,333 each.
  • Mine resistant vehicles ranges from $412,000 to $767,000. The total cost could range between $382 million to $711 million.
  • Recovery vehicles such as the ‘truck, wrecker’ cost between for the base model $168,960 and $880,674 for super strength versions.
  • Medium range tactical vehicles include 5-ton cargo and general transport trucks were priced at $67,139. However, the family of MTV heavy vehicleshad prices ranging from $235,500 to $724,820 each. Cargo trucks to transport airplanes cost $800,865.
  • Humvees – ambulance type (range from $37,943 to $142,918 with most at $96,466); cargo type, priced at $104,682. Utility Humvees were typically priced at $91,429. However, the 12,000 lb. troop transport version cost up to $329,000.
  • Light tactical vehicles: Fast attack combat vehicles ($69,400); and passenger motor vehicles ($65,500). All terrain 4-wheel vehicles go up to $42,273 in the military databases.

1633038002735.png
So on top of fighting the Taliban, you want to start fighting the Afghan Army too...

You know Trump was the one who pulled out of nearly all the bases... Why didn't ask for the arms of the Afghan Army then...

Did you want the US army to get in a Humvee, trek out to an outpost base in Afghan mountains and ask for there guns and other weapons back?

How does that go?
"I know they are shooting at you right now but it is our turn on the gun"... Then just run off with it...

Forum List

Back