Let's see what democrats are. Hilarious

Yeah, just like how Schumer initially supported Trump's decision to impose economic sanctions on China. That is, until he received his marching orders to parrot that it was "xenophobic and reckless."

Dem politicians have become notorious for their willingness to pivot 180 degrees on any given policy in order to parrot the progressive talking points du jour, and acting like they never supported their prior position. They know they'll get away with that because their friends in the media will run cover and will never call them out on it, thus ensuring that their supporters in the progressive left will heap praise upon them and never be the wiser. Not that integrity matters to those people...after all, the motto of the progressive left is "by any means necessary—the ends justify the means"

Last edited:
Yeah, just like how Schumer initially supported Trump's decision to impose economic sanctions on China. That is, until he received his marching orders to parrot that it was "xenophobic and reckless."
Remember when Dems said Trump banning travel from China was racist...you know before only weeks later criticizing Trump for not banning travel from China sooner. Dems are assholes of the first order.

Remember when Dems said Trump banning travel from China was racist...you know before only weeks later criticizing Trump for not banning travel from China sooner. Dems are assholes of the first order.

Remember when trump said it was probably a Democrat hoax? He also said it would disappear overnight like a miracle?
Remember when he said he had it all under control after the first case in Seattle? That worked well.
Remember how he dithered for a month before doing anything?
Remember how he derided Fauci and suggested he knew more than him and wanted the injection of disinfection investigated?

Remember when he visited the lab and said all the scientists etc were impressed how much he knew? .

He knows words also. Big words. Mostly lies.

Remember when trump said it was probably a Democrat hoax? He also said it would disappear overnight like a miracle?
Remember when he said he had it all under control after the first case in Seattle? That worked well.
Remember how he derided Fauci and suggested he knew more than him and wanted the injection of disinfection investigated?

Remember when he visited the lab and said all the scientists etc were impressed how much he knew? .

Nobody remembers the TDS fantasies in your head other than you.

Right Trumps gone, that's why the left continues to foam at the mouth about Trump. :auiqs.jpg: come here :itsok:

Not me son. I'm a numbers man and nothing else matters in an election.
I don't see a plethora of democrats foaming like republicans are about being
Democratically defeated and the expected return of trump.
Democrats had the numbers last time and the will NEVER change to install that idiot again.

Certainly seems so now....

Democrats had the numbers last time and the will NEVER change to install that idiot again.

Yet, you can't help mentioning him each time you post.... :laugh2:

But the idiot stole the 2016 election?

actually, I dont remember that at all. I do remember Dr. Fauci saying covid was weaker than a cold and nancy pelosi begged people to come visit china town.

But hey, go ahead and tell your lies. We expect nothing less from the likes of you.

We see Democrats are willing to lie about a pandemic, certainly as low as a human can go.

Joe Biden, who claims to be the antithesis to President Donald Trump’s dishonesty, tried to incite public panic while campaigning in South Carolina. “We increased the budget of the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). We increased the (National Institutes for Health) budget. ... (Trump’s) wiped all that out. ... He cut the funding for the entire effort,” Biden said, harkening back to his days as Barack Obama’s vice president. Not to be outdone, Mike Bloomberg, who claims to be the antithesis to Trump’s incompetence, went even further: “There’s nobody here to figure out what the hell we should be doing. And (Trump’s) … defunded Centers for Disease Control, CDC, so we don’t have the organization we need. This is a very serious thing.”

These candidates, united by a reckless disregard for truth and responsible public rhetoric during a public health emergency, should be ashamed of their galactically irresponsible remarks. The Trump administration has not “wiped out” or “defunded” the CDC or the NIH. Further, there are several experts figuring out “what the hell” to do.
According to The Associated Press, funding has increased for both agencies during the Trump administration, and the experts in charge have earned praise from across the political spectrum: Dr. Anne Schuchat, the CDC’s principal deputy director, is so good that Hollywood based a movie on her work, and Dr. Anthony Fauci, the NIH’s infectious disease head, has advised six presidents.
It is outrageous that leading Democrats would so brazenly lie to the public about the American government’s response. But who will hold them accountable?

Forum List

Back