They are all our children. Not!

He was not talking about simply taking them to a therapist and you know it.

And reassignment surgery should he reserved for people no younger than 21. If you have to be 21 to buy hard liquor, 21 should be the minimum age to get transgender surgery. I personally think the minimum age should be 25.
Tell that to the school counselor's who are forbidden to use the word gay.

"Gender-affirming care covers a spectrum of interventions. It can entail adopting a child’s preferred name and pronouns and letting them dress in alignment with their gender identity – called social transitioning. It can incorporate therapy or other forms of psychological treatment. And, from around the start of adolescence, it can include medical interventions such as puberty blockers, hormones and, in some cases, surgery. In all of it, the aim is to support and affirm the child’s gender identity."

Come on Coyote isn't supporting or condoning truly unacceptable content and she has made that quite clear. So allow her credit for where credit is due.

But neither will she condemn the left pushing unacceptable practices on kids or acknowledge that these atrocities of transgendering and grooming are all coming pretty much 100% from the left. Her posts suggest she wants us to believe those on the right are just as guilty. We aren't. She suggests that those of us on the right are meddling into things we shouldn't be meddling on this topic. We aren't.

Actually, she hasn't made that clear. I asked her the question I did so that she CAN make it clear.

Tell that to the school counselor's who are forbidden to use the word gay.

"Gender-affirming care covers a spectrum of interventions. It can entail adopting a child’s preferred name and pronouns and letting them dress in alignment with their gender identity – called social transitioning. It can incorporate therapy or other forms of psychological treatment. And, from around the start of adolescence, it can include medical interventions such as puberty blockers, hormones and, in some cases, surgery. In all of it, the aim is to support and affirm the child’s gender identity."

Nobody is forbidden to use the word gay and the word does not appear anywhere in Florida's or anybody elses law on this. What is forbidden is overt or tacit sexualization and grooming of young children.

And FYI sexual orientation and transgendering are two entirely separate things.

Are you for the sexualization and grooming of young children?
Do you approve young children being taught that if you are white you are racist? That is you are black you are a victim of racism?

Actually, she hasn't made that clear. I asked her the question I did so that she CAN make it clear.
She has made it clear to me.

The problem comes in liberal speak that twists itself into all kinds of contortions to not directly say something is okay while implying that the left who is pushing something isn't also condoning it all the while they promote and push it or something far worse.

It gets so convoluted sometimes you can go crazy trying to make sense of it.

That is the legacy of the us vs them mentality pushed by the left in this country and apparently elsewhere. Instead of us all being Americans agreeing on basic values and concepts with some exceptions in the fine points that can be discussed and debated, it is required that neither side acknowledge the other side even if it is the correct position and you know it is the correct position. Wokeness and PC requires that it be condemned if your side didn't think it up and propose it. And both sides are guilty of demonizing the other rather than debate specific issues.

I have a hard time believing the leftists here at USMB would allow their adolescent child to have transgender surgery. But it's like pulling teeth to get them to admit that. And most will not agree that it should be the law. People like BlindBoo equate it with a 'don't say gay' law that doesn't exist anywhere.

Coyote on the other hand has clearly said transgender surgery should not be done on children under age 18. I don't know where she stands on the ridiculous policy and even law in Michigan that requires you to use specific pronouns demanded by the left or be expelled, censured, fined, maybe even jailed.

She has made it clear to me.

The problem comes in liberal speak that twists itself into all kinds of contortions to not directly say something is okay while implying that the left who is pushing something isn't also condoning it all the while they promote and push it or something far worse.

It gets so convoluted sometimes you can go crazy trying to make sense of it.

That is the legacy of the us vs them mentality pushed by the left in this country and apparently elsewhere. Instead of us all being Americans agreeing on basic values and concepts with some exceptions in the fine points that can be discussed and debated, it is required that neither side acknowledge the other side even if it is the correct position and you know it is the correct position. Wokeness and PC requires that it be condemned if your side didn't think it up and propose it. And both sides are guilty of demonizing the other rather than debate specific issues.

I have a hard time believing the leftists here at USMB would allow their adolescent child to have transgender surgery. But it's like pulling teeth to get them to admit that. And most will not agree that it should be the law. People like BlindBoo equate it with a 'don't say gay' law that doesn't exist anywhere.

Coyote on the other hand has clearly said transgender surgery should not be done on children under age 18. I don't know where she stands on the ridiculous policy and even law in Michigan that requires you to use specific pronouns demanded by the left or be expelled, censured, fined, maybe even jailed.

That's why I asked if she supports parents sexually abusing their children. Her post is pretty blunt, parents can do anything they want to their kids. Take them to a drag queen event, no prob.

This is the very beginning of the mental deviancy that results in child rape.

Are you for the sexualization and grooming of young children?
It always boils down to those types of accusation questions from the Rabid Right doesn't it?

I enjoyed the drill teams during the half time shows at NBA games. You can't tell me those girls aren't sexualized at a young age.

How about television and the internet? Any sexualization going on there these days?

That's why I asked if she supports parents sexually abusing their children. Her post is pretty blunt, parents can do anything they want to their kids. Take them to a drag queen event, no prob.

She subsequently said the clips of drag shows I posted were unacceptable for kids and should be illegal for kids the same as X-rated movies etc. And then immediately diverted to cheerleading.

This is what I mean. Liberalspeak requires stretching distorting, editing, distracting from any argument to fit the leftist agenda and mindset if it is somebody on the right making the argument. Even on those issues they agree with us, they won't say we are right lest they lose approval from their friends on the left.

I give her credit for not intending in any way to approve abuse of children, at least as you and I describe abuse. It's what I mean by arguments getting so twisted to avoid agreeing with any sensible concept presented from the right that their arguments can get really weird. But then again so can some of ours.

I do believe the leftist doctrines and mindset disallows most intellectual honesty though, at least that is admissable. :)

Hey, man, if the parents want them drinking bourbon and smoking dope at 6 years old, who are we to judge? :uhoh3:

You are nothing more than insecure foul mouthed twat. You think anyone who disagrees with you is a pervert. Cue torches and pitchforks. Meanwhile, leave the kids alone and quit using them as pawns to prop up your bigotry.
Go fuck yourself you admitted Anti-Semitic racist. I’m not insecure, YOU are since you can’t leave other people’s kids alone. YOU and everybody like you can stay far, far away from children.It takes a real moron to think wanting kids kept away from sexually deviant people is bigotry. Your behavior shows you have ZERO right to claim to be a “mod”. Leave the kids alone. Understand that?

It always boils down to those types of accusation questions from the Rabid Right doesn't it?

I enjoyed the drill teams during the half time shows at NBA games. You can't tell me those girls aren't sexualized at a young age.

How about television and the internet? Any sexualization going on there these days?
I accused no one. I asked a simple question that merited a simple answer. I notice you did not answer the question.

Any faction that seeks to change our language to fit their agenda does so because they're being disingenuous
I accused no one
They'll play the victim card , anytime one accuses them of anything

~S~

So bottom line, did Biden mean 'they are our children' so the state can indoctrinate them any way they want and use them for the state's purposes? Or just that they must care for these children as if they were their own?

The border crisis we have had since 2021 suggests the Biden Administration doesn't give a damn about children they cannot exploit for political purposes.

The Trump Administration took every reasonable precaution to make sure those children allowed across the border were the children of the adults who brought them in. Given the rampant child trafficking, abuse, neglect that had been going on, if the child was with persons not his/her parents, they were separated and the administration made every effort to get the child reunited with their parents.

The Biden Administration is apparently making no such effort. People bringing in kids are rarely vetted and are turned loose with or without some far distant court date being assigned. Those trafficking kids, sexually exploiting them, some subject to organ harvesting, sold into servitude etc. are quite free to do that. Many of these children have been seriously abused, raped, otherwise harmed. Some adults who get themselves in with an abducted or appropriated kid most likely dump the kid who will be left to his/her own devices. And now we hear that the Biden Administration has lost track of up to more than 80,000 children. We don't know where these kids are, who they are with, what is happening to them.

Every honorable adult whether Democrat or Republican, left or right in their politics, of whatever religion, race, creed, or ethnicity should be horrified and outraged at the situation as it exists. And that the Biden administration not only allows it but invites it and has continued to do so.

"They are all our children." What a hugely hypocritical blatant self serving statement regardless of how he meant it.

Now admitted Anti-Semitic racist kid hater Coyote can explain to the world why it’s FUNNY to want kids protected from perverts. Your words and actions define you , you asshole. But you’ll put up a funny face and run like always.

So bottom line, did Biden mean 'they are our children' so the state can indoctrinate them any way they want and use them for the state's purposes? Or just that they must care for these children as if they were their own?

The border crisis we have had since 2021 suggests the Biden Administration doesn't give a damn about children they cannot exploit for political purposes.

The Trump Administration took every reasonable precaution to make sure those children allowed across the border were the children of the adults who brought them in. Given the rampant child trafficking, abuse, neglect that had been going on, if the child was with persons not his/her parents, they were separated and the administration made every effort to get the child reunited with their parents.

The Biden Administration is apparently making no such effort. People bringing in kids are rarely vetted and are turned loose with or without some far distant court date being assigned. Those trafficking kids, sexually exploiting them, some subject to organ harvesting, sold into servitude etc. are quite free to do that. Many of these children have been seriously abused, raped, otherwise harmed. Some adults who get themselves in with an abducted or appropriated kid most likely dump the kid who will be left to his/her own devices. And now we hear that the Biden Administration has lost track of up to more than 80,000 children. We don't know where these kids are, who they are with, what is happening to them.

Every honorable adult whether Democrat or Republican, left or right in their politics, of whatever religion, race, creed, or ethnicity should be horrified and outraged at the situation as it exists. And that the Biden administration not only allows it but invites it and has continued to do so.

"They are all our children." What a hugely hypocritical blatant self serving statement regardless of how he meant it.

He was quoting a new Teacher of the year who went above and beyond in helping her students for decades. He did the same thing last year.

SOP. The Neo-GOP and their disgusting twists on reality.

He was quoting a new Teacher of the year who went above and beyond in helping her students for decades. He did the same thing last year.

SOP. The Neo-GOP and their disgusting twists on reality.
Biden is incapable of quoting anybody re anything. I listened to his speech in its full context. The phrase is still chilling given the Democrat's track record on education.

Forum List

Back