These numbers will guarantee Trump's defeat

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
There is no way he can get away from them, and now some of the experts are saying a vax really won't be ready until next summer or later.

1600316160118.png

• Banned
Blame Trump for not acting early and decisively. You know that the majority of the country holds Trump accountable for his errors on this issue. Some will be seen immediately below mouth farting so just hold up a lighter and they will run away.

. . . yeah, if they were actually all just due to a cold virus.

But most intelligent folks know that isn't true by now.

Unfortunately, I fear almost of America is as dumb and conditioned as you are.

Blame Trump for not acting early and decisively. You know that the majority of the country holds Trump accountable for his errors on this issue. Some will be seen immediately below mouth farting so just hold up a lighter and they will run away.
By electing Beijing Biden who was against the travel restrictions?

• Banned
Blame Trump for not acting early and decisively.

You know that the majority of the country holds Trump accountable for his errors on this issue.
What should he have done Jake? Shut the entire country down for 6 months?
We certainly should have shut China off completely. But we did not. We have 4% of the world's population yet 20% of the world's covid deaths. And, yes, the numbers are being counted appropriately.

Obama did it........you need to hide that..........keep the spin going .......

Blame Trump for not acting early and decisively.

You know that the majority of the country holds Trump accountable for his errors on this issue.
What should he have done Jake? Shut the entire country down for 6 months?
We certainly should have shut China off completely. But we did not. We have 4% of the world's population yet 20% of the world's covid deaths. And, yes, the numbers are being counted appropriately.

BULLSHIT.

The establishment and medical DEEP STATE haven't even counted heat related deaths during a record hot summer, nor did the press report on them and blitz us with AGW propaganda related to them, and now they aren't bothering to honestly label flu deaths.

Flu is killing more people than Covid19, and has been for months Latest ONS figures show the “pandemic” fatalities have slowed to a trickle, and lockdown has nothing to do with it.

Kit Knightly

The numbers are real, Mr. Beale, and your alt facts and fake news mean nothing at all.

I know it burn, because it should burn.

There is no way he can get away from them, and now some of the experts are saying a vax really won't be ready until next summer or later.

View attachment 389608
Wow. You’re rooting for deaths. Weak sauce. Troll thread. Trump 2020.
Telling the truth is rooting for the truth, my friend.
Your opinion is far from “the truth”. Sorry. I also know for a fact that you don’t blame one man for all the deaths. But you should blame one country. China. They have been exposed as creating the virus, lying about it and allowing it to spread. But you keep trolling for politics sake. Pretty sad. My friend.

The numbers are real, Mr. Beale, and your alt facts and fake news mean nothing at all.

I know it burn, because it should burn.
I believe the numbers are exaggerated but I do not have proof of this. Simply a logical opinion. There have been 1000s or cases of pro and college athletes getting it. Zero deaths. Zero symptoms. How do you explain that?

Forum List

Back