These are the 2 restaurants that have been the most popular during the pandemic

I was amazed to drive by the local Olive Garden a couple of weeks ago, around closing time, and was surprised to see the parking lot was jammed, so I would say the OP is correct. I've never even seen a' Fazoli's' or a 'Texas Roadhouse', as I don't eat at steakhouses except when visitors come over and they want to try that Australian Outback place. Not bad, but I prefer cooking my own. Not much on 'Italian' except spaghetti and meat balls and some eggplant dishes, maybe some of the lasagnas once in awhile; I hate most seafood in general so I don't go Italian unless the wife wants it.

The world's premiere Mexican restaurant, Taco Bell, has been doing tremendously well in these parts since the pandemic.

Taco Bell and Taco Bueno franchises keep going broke around here; the Taco Casa place has lines out and down the streets at their Drive Thru; good tacos, nachos, and burritos for a fast food place, at least compared to the other two. The only decent local Mexican joint is the EL Fenix in west Ft. Worth these days;' local' being about 30 miles from where I live.

Nah... it's fun to mess with you.
But just the same, if you think Roadhouse steaks are an example of a good steak... well...
Yeah- you might consider getting a life- after you get over the fact that you don't get to choose, or dictate, what others can or can't like-

Did you notice the head line of the OT?

Nah... it's fun to mess with you.
But just the same, if you think Roadhouse steaks are an example of a good steak... well...
Yeah- you might consider getting a life- after you get over the fact that you don't get to choose, or dictate, what others can or can't like-

Did you notice the head line of the OT?
Sure... but then public opinion is rarely right

Two places that dont excite me at all. White people must love Olive Garden

Lol, just not Italians.
Add to that white people who have taste.
Olive Garden is the worst example of Italian food in America. I would actually rather eat Fazoli's... and I never eat at Fazoli's.
Texas Roadhouse is the WalMart of Steakhouses. Cheap steak for the masses.

i was praying it would go out of business lol what is keeping olive garden in buiness
You'd have nowhere to take your date.

Last time I took a date to Olive Garden was 2000

My city has both places, but they have only been here for a couple of years. What I love about the road house is the country music. I don't hate the Olive Garden, but in my opinion, if Italian food is what you want, Fazoli's is the place to be. Why? Their pizza and free unlimited bread sticks that couldn't be better. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Lol, just not Italians.
Olive Garden is the worst example of Italian food in America. I would actually rather eat Fazoli's... and I never eat at Fazoli's.

i was praying it would go out of business lol what is keeping olive garden in buiness

Was that before or after you slipped her a roofy?.

Lol, just not Italians.

I havent been back since. The food taste like warm ass

Lol, just not Italians.

Oh, I just figured that was when your last date was.

Lol, just not Italians.

Did he like it?

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
Olive Garden and Texas Road House is shit
Yeah, Olive Garden isn't impressive. Tried to get into the only Texas Roadhouse here a couple times before the Covid, and was always a 90 minute wait. Screw that. Will never try again. Ended up going to my favorite local Mexican place. Never has a wait.

Yeah, Olive Garden isn't impressive. Tried to get into the only Texas Roadhouse here a couple times before the Covid, and was always a 90 minute wait. Screw that. Will never try again. Ended up going to my favorite local Mexican place. Never mind as a wait.

Texas Road House has good bread. I give them that. That and the free peanuts they give you while you wait for 2 hrs to be seated. I’ve been there twice, I’ll never go again.

Yeah, Olive Garden isn't impressive. Tried to get into the only Texas Roadhouse here a couple times before the Covid, and was always a 90 minute wait. Screw that. Will never try again. Ended up going to my favorite local Mexican place. Never mind as a wait.

Texas Road House has good bread. I give them that. That and the free peanuts they give you while you wait for 2 hrs to be seated. I’ve been there twice, I’ll never go again.
We couldn't even get into the bar to wait. Line was way out the door.

We haven't eaten out much since the pandemic started. But if we did, it certainly wouldn't be Olive Garden or Texas Roadkill.

We eat most Keto, so pasta is out. I can find better Italian food or I can make better Italian food.

I make a better steak than Texas Roadhouse. So if we want steaks we eat at home.

Lol, just not Italians.

How do you know what warm ass tastes like?

Lol, just not Italians.

How do you know what warm ass tastes like?

Do you understand who you're talking to?
He's always going on about eating pie off a fat woman's ass....

Forum List

Back