These Abortion Protests Are Pathetic

You don't think that glass is not reinforced in a goovmint building......lololol
So, you "think" they are, or do you KNOW, of course not.

The three capitol buildings, I've been to, Tennessee, Wyoming and Florida didn't have "reinforced" windows for the entrance doors or windowpanes, which is where the incident took place.

The interior doors and some windows were, like a school.
Use your fucking brain ninny. GD how do you people breathe
You retards need FOX or his sons to tell you how.
You dumbasses, speculate on how to breathe.

Prostitution laws are enforced all the time in most of the country-where did you ever think otherwise. When I lived in the tremendous city of Youngstown, one of my neighbors was part of the pimp profession and complained about it.

I've seen countless "sting operations" over the years where police officers posed as Hoes to attract johns and run them in.
Tremendous city of Youngstown???. Isn't that where that congressman with the really fucked up wig, beam me up Scotty was from? He went to jail for a spell, and was crushed by his tractor....Traffeee sumptin

So, you "think" they are, or do you KNOW, of course not.

The three capitol buildings, I've been to, Tennessee, Wyoming and Florida didn't have "reinforced" windows for the entrance doors or windowpanes, which is where the incident took place.

The interior doors and some windows were, like a school.

You retards need FOX or his sons to tell you how.
You dumbasses, speculate on how to breathe.
Well this was in fucking Arizona in 2022. I bet you the fuck they are now where you were......lololol

Alright enough of the fucking windows.................I was disappointed the shit holes did not erupt this weekend btw......I'm on your side, the destruction thrills me

They are looting and burning down people's businesses. They deserve to die, they are ruining people's lives and you loons support them.
You're confused.................again.
YES, protesters.
For all the good, it will do.

LOOTERS?
If I were an owner, they did that to my business, I would kill them.

Well this was in fucking Arizona in 2022. I bet you the fuck they are now where you were......lololol

Alright enough of the fucking windows.................I was disappointed the shit holes did not erupt this weekend btw......I'm on your side, the destruction thrills me
"I BET"?

"the destruction thrills me".
No, surprise there it's in the RWNJ DNA.

It happened all weekend and Biden's doj isn't doing a thing about it.
1st amendment.

State capitols are state property.....................state and local issue...................OR do you want "Big gubmint" interfering with a state issue, without a request?

Yeah but today isn't your grannys birth control....lolol

Did you here Kramalot yesterday??...........Think of the men and boys this will affect????????.....LOLOL.....................Yeah you stupid ass they'll think twice with their peanut brains
Yup. Libs are horrified over the idea that people might have to be…..shudder….responsible for their actions.

Yup. Libs are horrified over the idea that people might have to be…..shudder….responsible for their actions.
Sure, like your dear leader?

March 13 2020
“I don’t take responsibility at all,” Trump said defiantly, pointing to an unspecified “set of circumstances” and “rules, regulations and specifications from a different time.”

Rioters. Cnn wants you to think it's peaceful. But they aren't.
FOX wants you to think, protest is violent.
They are peaceful, for the most part, very little instances of PROTESTERS turning into LOOTERS.
Nothing the state and local police are handling, just fine.

Rioters. Cnn wants you to think it's peaceful. But they aren't.
We should have started sterilizing leftists about five decades ago. The leftist women I know who bothered to have children only got pregnant so they could trap husbands.

The few offspring that they didn't abort turned into what's going on today. The puerile tantrum gene gets exponentially stronger with each successive generation.

November can't come fast enough.
I’m counting the days.

I also expect that Republicans are already Working behind the scenes to bring impeachment proceedings against Biden for violating his Constitutional oath and against Harris for complete incompetence. Then the new SOH becomes president, and I’d be fine if they appointed Trump.

Do they really think SCOTUS judges are going to run back to the court and reverse their ruling?
Even more pathetic is they’re showing what puppets they are. DC Democrats are urging for more protests.

Hello, McFly.

Those DC Democrats are responsible for creating and passing laws. But they don’t want to do their job. 50 years to act and all they give is lip service. Protesters are just useful idiots brainwashed into thinking they’re accomplishing something while their leaders go on vacation to 5 star resorts.
View attachment 663168

Trump supporters like you are the brainwashed and are useless idiots. You guys finance Trump's lifestyle.

Right wing fascists on the Supreme Court are not going to change their minds. They are plotting how they can continue to attack this country.

Trump supporters like you are the brainwashed and are useless idiots. You guys finance Trump's lifestyle.

Right wing fascists on the Supreme Court are not going to change their minds. They are plotting how they can continue to attack this country.
1656421517261.png

Forum List

Back