These Abortion Protests Are Pathetic

These protests are violent.

1) Why aren’t the Democrats charged with inciting violence?

2) Why aren‘t the insurrectionists at the AZ legislative building being charged and thrown in jail, to remain there for a year?
What do you mean? if you could send an article to USMB I could read it.

Hmmm…

If there is violence, they should be treated the same as pro-life terrorists.

It isn’t an insurrection for God’s sake.
The whole Biden Admin is a frikin Insurrection. Purposely ruining this country. Wait til we have food shortages so you can eat your abortion

With so many means of contraceptive, even long term ones so dumb asses don't forget a pill, shouldn't abortion be rare?

Everybody has a chance to disgust with their doctor for feeling about abortion. Its a fetus for gods sake, most women have children and work at jobs that seek abortions.

What ever happened to MY CHOICE, MY BODY.
FB_IMG_1656329041179.jpg

That ended last year, you forgot?

The whole Biden Admin is a frikin Insurrection. Purposely ruining this country. Wait til we have food shortages so you can eat your abortion

With so many means of contraceptive, even long term ones so dumb asses don't forget a pill, shouldn't abortion be rare?
As was originally intended by Roe.

Everybody has a chance to disgust with their doctor for feeling about abortion. Its a fetus for gods sake, most women have children and work at jobs that seek abortions.

What ever happened to MY CHOICE, MY BODY.

No, its a human life. People try to assuage their conscience by calling this life a blob or a clump of cells. You still have your own choice with your own life but that ends when you start tying to terminate another life that you created.

Why should they enact a law to lock down a right.

Here's the big problem with Roe v. Wade. It struck down bad laws that were being ignored at the time.

Don't think of 1972 abortion laws like murder laws. Think of them as prostitution laws. They were on the books, they were rarely enforced, and the sanctions were pretty minimal.

The Seven justices (including FIVE Republicans) who voted for Roe thought they were getting rid of archaic laws that yes, the state legislatures should have taken off the books years ago. And a series of sensible Republican justices (Stevens, O'Connor, Kennedy, Souter and yes, even Roberts) had the good sense to not overturn Roe.

Did they have to rush the legislator to safety like they did on Jan 6?

Prostitution laws are enforced all the time in most of the country-where did you ever think otherwise. When I lived in the tremendous city of Youngstown, one of my neighbors was part of the pimp profession and complained about it.

I've seen countless "sting operations" over the years where police officers posed as Hoes to attract johns and run them in.

Forum List

Back