Portland Police Release Photos of Riot Damage Inflicted Over the Weekend

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
So environmentally friendly. Portland used to be a beautiful city and great destination point. No more. Everything the Left touches is destroyed. Everything.

So environmentally friendly. Portland used to be a beautiful city and great destination point. No more. Everything the Left touches is destroyed. Everything.

Where is Biden's Justice Department going after the Insurrectionists?

How sad...I have a son and his family, where he is a pastor in Portland...It used to be a jewel of the West coast, now, more like a liberal war zone...Sad.

They want to talk about sedition, and insurrection, Portland is a great example of that.

Forget civilized talk.
Forget voting.
Forget about starting petitions.
Forget about other peoples rights.

Just go out and destroy shit, like a little psychopathic toddler that didn't get their way!!
Meanwhile the stupid Democrats running the city won't do jackshit about it.

Too bad. Portland was once a beautiful city.

Wait... Doesn't Oregon have some of the loosest laws when it comes to abortion? Shouldn't they be protesting in the places that are creating rather stringent laws against killing babies? You know like Texas or Oklahoma?

Mostly peaceful again
Wow, i lived in Oregon from Fall of 1978 to the fall of 1983, and when my late husband's 5 years there, we were transferred back to Wyoming, where we lived until I retired in 2009 due to fibromyalgia that is ten times worse in wintertime up north. My new doctor here found the problem, and after removing a couple of parathyroids, all that 15 years of pain 24/7/365 evaporated. What a relief. Being in my home state has been a lot better, because I got to spend time with my sister who was dying of cancer, but got well when I arrived home. Then she passed suddenly of other health issues 6 years ago. My youngest brother and sister are still here and we stay in touch by phone since they both live south of Houston, a hundred miles from my farm. If you're in or near Oregon, hope it remains peaceful. I don't think Oregon people will be willing to put up with all that crime forever. I'm still especially fond of OSU in Corvallis where I spent a couple of years that ended when we were transferred back to Wyoming.

The crazy thing about this is that the Violent Abortion Insurrections are all occurring in liberal dystopias where there will be no change in abortion laws at all.

Nothing at all in smaller Mississippi or Oklahoma cities which are actually affected by the ruling.

Meanwhile the stupid Democrats running the city won't do jackshit about it.

Too bad. Portland was once a beautiful city.
I loved the Japanese Rose Gardens there. You just can't forget perfection.
1656418796063.png
1656418887097.png

1656418996267.png

1656419139884.png
1656419074032.png
1656419106768.png
1656419179263.png
1656419274708.png

Last edited:
The crazy thing about this is that the Violent Abortion Insurrections are all occurring in liberal dystopias where there will be no change in abortion laws at all.

Nothing at all in smaller Mississippi or Oklahoma cities which are actually affected by the ruling.
They're all Democrats. They take orders from DC, office of Nancy Pelosi. It's lunacy. :lalala:

I loved the Japanese Rose Gardens there. You just can't forget perfection. They also had one of the finest zoos in the world next door as I recollect.
I lived in Eastern Washington State for seven years from 1996-2003. At least twice a year we would visit Portland. It was a beautiful little town. Great Ma and Pa type restaurants.

But as they say, "Portland is where young people go to retire". The dumbasses voted for Democrats and now they are paying the price.

Forum List

Back