There's suddenly a lot of blacks who 'aren't black'

Really? You are trying to say that because people call Trump the orange man, he knows what it's like to be black in America? Nope, sorry, that dog won't hunt. Trump is a white man born to privilege who has never had to undergo the same kind of racism and bigotry that black people do.

Being orange isn't the same as being black.
And how do you know this?

How do I know this? I have enough skills in basic observation to see it. Trump has never been in poverty, nor has he ever been shunned, arrested or discriminated against because of his skin color. Matter of fact, he was born to a wealthy family and has never had to go hungry or choose between buying medication he needs or paying rent. Are you really that clueless? Me? I've had hard times over various periods of my life where I have had to make hard decisions on which bill to pay and which one I could let slide. Trump has never had to make those decisions.
Oh, you spoke with such authority about how it feels to be black, I thought you might be one. You think you're being white trash gives you license?

Didn't say that it gives me license for anything. Just said that calling Trump orange isn't nearly the same as what black people go through. And yeah, I kinda know about it, as I've had many friends over the years who were black, and I saw how they were treated.

No, Trump hasn't come anywhere close to being treated like black people are.

Really? You are trying to say that because people call Trump the orange man, he knows what it's like to be black in America? Nope, sorry, that dog won't hunt. Trump is a white man born to privilege who has never had to undergo the same kind of racism and bigotry that black people do.

How do I know this? I have enough skills in basic observation to see it. Trump has never been in poverty, nor has he ever been shunned, arrested or discriminated against because of his skin color. Matter of fact, he was born to a wealthy family and has never had to go hungry or choose between buying medication he needs or paying rent. Are you really that clueless? Me? I've had hard times over various periods of my life where I have had to make hard decisions on which bill to pay and which one I could let slide. Trump has never had to make those decisions.
Oh, you spoke with such authority about how it feels to be black, I thought you might be one. You think you're being white trash gives you license?

Didn't say that it gives me license for anything. Just said that calling Trump orange isn't nearly the same as what black people go through. And yeah, I kinda know about it, as I've had many friends over the years who were black, and I saw how they were treated.

Isn't being a wigger cultural appropriation?

Now you're grasping at straws. Nothing in my post makes me a "wigger" like you are trying to say. I just had lots of shipmates who were black, and I saw how they were treated. No, I don't wear "black" clothing, nor do I listen to rap or R and B. I just observed how things happened around me and my friends.

Black people understand persecution, so that when Libs attack our President for the color of his skin with their continuous bleating about the "Orange man" they can really relate to what Donald J. Trump is going through.

There is even a television program about this, I haven't seen it yet. "Orange is the new black", so I think that black people understand the President a lot better than you give them credit for and vice versa.

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-serious-or-trolling-7e8642.jpg

Now you're grasping at straws. Nothing in my post makes me a "wigger" like you are trying to say. I just had lots of shipmates who were black, and I saw how they were treated. No, I don't wear "black" clothing, nor do I listen to rap or R and B. I just observed how things happened around me and my friends.
Isn't denying being a wigger a little chickenshit? I mean even for a sailor who wouldn't get off a ship to go to a USO in a friendly port because he was a coward.

Seriously? Did you just say that some of your best friends are black? Really? I rest my case about the racism and prejudice of Democrats.

Seriously? Did you just say that some of your best friends are black? Really? I rest my case about the racism and prejudice of Democrats.
None of my best friends are black, should they be?

Which Navy were you in? Obviously not the US Navy.

I spent 10 years in the Navy, 7 of those years onboard ships. I had a lot of black shipmates as well and I can tell you that in the Navy I was in they were treated exactly the same as any other sailor. There are a lot of places in the US where racism and prejudice still exist but it was absolutely not tolerated on the ships I was on - or shore duty, either.

If you're not voting for Joe Biden 'you ain't black'....?!

You actually think Trump's approval among blacks is at 36%? Get me some of what you have been smoking...

President Trump has a huge amount of black support, with leaders like Kanye West and Iron Mike Tyson, Dennis Rodman, Diamond and as well as Silk behind him 1000%.

I'm not a pollster, but Donald J. Trump is a lot more popular than libs pretend.
giphy.gif

Thanks for the laugh!
Your one of those folks that think blacks are brainless and will vote how they are told... Aren't you...

Which Navy were you in? Obviously not the US Navy.

I spent 10 years in the Navy, 7 of those years onboard ships. I had a lot of black shipmates as well and I can tell you that in the Navy I was in they were treated exactly the same as any other sailor. There are a lot of places in the US where racism and prejudice still exist but it was absolutely not tolerated on the ships I was on - or shore duty, either.

Informative.

I’m willing to bet there are a lot of blacks unwilling to vote for Biden because they feel insulted by his comments. Some may go as far as to vote for Trump.

I presume Biden has faced all of your stated life challenges.

trump is polling at less than 10 percent among us blacks.

The gatewaypundit and rassmussen are way off.

Black people understand persecution, so that when Libs attack our President for the color of his skin with their continuous bleating about the "Orange man" they can really relate to what Donald J. Trump is going through.

Thank God

trump is polling at less than 10 percent among us blacks.

The gatewaypundit and rassmussen are way off.

The polls are wrong. Black leaders like Iron Mike, Kanye, Diamond and Silk are all solidly behind the Trumpster.

Didn't say best friends, just said friends.

One example was my friend Leslie S, who I went to A school with. We had a thing, where we would alternate weekends for the places we went. During the week, we would go to our own places (mine was rock and roll bars, Leslie's was discos and clubs). At the end of the week, depending on whose turn it was, we would go to a disco/club or a rock and roll joint.

Well, one week, I found a really ass kicking band at a place in Meridian MS called "Pott's Place", and because it was my weekend, Leslie and I went there. We were still in the first 3 weeks of A school, so we had to wear uniforms while out on liberty. I told Leslie about how good the band was, and we were going. Well, we showed up to the bar, I paid my cover charge (around 5 bucks), and walked though. Leslie followed me, but the doorman stopped Leslie and said that "no ******* allowed in this place". I then told the doorman that both of us were wearing the same uniform and were fighting for this country. He told me that it didn't matter, there were no "darkies" allowed in the place. So, I turned around, left my cover charge there, and Leslie and I went to a disco, where I never as a white boy was barred from entering.

Forum List

Back