There's suddenly a lot of blacks who 'aren't black'

If you're not voting for Joe Biden 'you ain't black'....?!

Including Martin Luther Kings niece

20180922alveda-white-house.jpg

Analysts say that if more than 15 percent of Blacks vote for Trump, Democrats are fucked. There is a lot of rhetoric out there among the majority of Blacks saying how evil and racist Trump is. What has he done so awful against Blacks? The only thing Obama ever did for Blacks is be the first Black President.

Black people understand persecution, so that when Libs attack our President for the color of his skin with their continuous bleating about the "Orange man" they can really relate to what Donald J. Trump is going through.

Really? You are trying to say that because people call Trump the orange man, he knows what it's like to be black in America? Nope, sorry, that dog won't hunt. Trump is a white man born to privilege who has never had to undergo the same kind of racism and bigotry that black people do.

Being orange isn't the same as being black.

Black people understand persecution, so that when Libs attack our President for the color of his skin with their continuous bleating about the "Orange man" they can really relate to what Donald J. Trump is going through.

Really? You are trying to say that because people call Trump the orange man, he knows what it's like to be black in America? Nope, sorry, that dog won't hunt. Trump is a white man born to privilege who has never had to undergo the same kind of racism and bigotry that black people do.

...and he has done more for blacks than Barry ever did...

Blacks understand what it’s like to be attacked by Democrats.. that disagree with him.. it’s something unfortunately black and trump supporters have in common. Can think freely

I think Democrats have 250 ongoing investigations into Trump because he won that’s a lynching

There is even a television program about this, I haven't seen it yet. "Orange is the new black", so I think that black people understand the President a lot better than you give them credit for and vice versa.

And how do you know this?

There is even a television program about this, I haven't seen it yet. "Orange is the new black", so I think that black people understand the President a lot better than you give them credit for and vice versa.

It's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that you don't know what in the hell you are talking about. "Orange is the New Black" isn't about racism, it's about women who are in prison. Sorry, but you really missed the mark with that comment. Orange is the New Black is about prison politics, not racism.

How do I know this? I have enough skills in basic observation to see it. Trump has never been in poverty, nor has he ever been shunned, arrested or discriminated against because of his skin color. Matter of fact, he was born to a wealthy family and has never had to go hungry or choose between buying medication he needs or paying rent. Are you really that clueless? Me? I've had hard times over various periods of my life where I have had to make hard decisions on which bill to pay and which one I could let slide. Trump has never had to make those decisions.

Black people with any powers of discernment whatsoever recognize that the Democrats see Blacks as just another guaranteed vote. The pandering is nauseating.

As for Our Beloved President, the Leftists in politics and Media incessantly use the word "racist" to describe him, while examples of his supposed racism against Blacks lie somewhere in the 60's, when his real estate company was doing what every other real estate company in New York was doing - steering potential tenants and buyers into properties where people of that race lived. Oh. Fucking. My.

It would serve the Democrats right if a couple percent of Blacks wised up and fucked them.

Blatant LIE !!

Sicne he took office he has endured a brutal type of racism and bigotry as I've never seen

• Love
Reactions: IM2

You actually think Trump's approval among blacks is at 36%? Get me some of what you have been smoking...

President Trump has a huge amount of black support, with leaders like Kanye West and Iron Mike Tyson, Dennis Rodman, Diamond and as well as Silk behind him 1000%.

I'm not a pollster, but Donald J. Trump is a lot more popular than libs pretend.

You actually think Trump's approval among blacks is at 36%? Get me some of what you have been smoking...

President Trump has a huge amount of black support, with leaders like Kanye West and Iron Mike Tyson, Dennis Rodman, Diamond and as well as Silk behind him 1000%.

I'm not a pollster, but Donald J. Trump is a lot more popular than libs pretend.
giphy.gif

Thanks for the laugh!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that you don't know what in the hell you are talking about. "Orange is the New Black" isn't about racism, it's about women who are in prison. Sorry, but you really missed the mark with that comment. Orange is the New Black is about prison politics, not racism.
Its a metaphor for the hate of anything orange in color.

How do I know this? I have enough skills in basic observation to see it. Trump has never been in poverty, nor has he ever been shunned, arrested or discriminated against because of his skin color. Matter of fact, he was born to a wealthy family and has never had to go hungry or choose between buying medication he needs or paying rent. Are you really that clueless? Me? I've had hard times over various periods of my life where I have had to make hard decisions on which bill to pay and which one I could let slide. Trump has never had to make those decisions.
Oh, you spoke with such authority about how it feels to be black, I thought you might be one. You think you're being white trash gives you license?

Forum List

Back