There's Good News Tonight

I’m insane yet you support the genocide of over two million people.

Look up Orwell’s 1984. He’s talking to dummies like you.
No I don't, because it isn't genocide.

Insane people like you have a hard time separating their own, insane thoughts from the thoughts of others. It's a well known phenomenon, in psychology.

Your New Year's resolution should be to stop believing the nonsense spoon fed to you by RWM and instead apply some critical thinking. Seek out sources of info that do not confirm your bias and you'll have a 2024 that is more enlightened, less brainwashed.
There's not much of the RWM left. Fox News has gone to the dark side.....every RW radio talkshow host has died either from cancer or COVID treatments. (what a funny coincidence) 5 RW talkshow hosts died in one month. Weird, huh?

The avatar is a circle with some abstract shapes in it. It's not "clearly" anything and if it's your record label I would suggest having a professional redo it.

"crepititus" isn't a word.

You still come across as a major league Karen.

And you prove you can not distinguish man from woman. You prove that you jump to conclusions, and stick with your conclusions without researching. Your assumption is an indicator that you may be a bigot.

Doubling down, obfuscating, deflecting, denying, and insulting instead of simply stating, "I was wrong", certainly is further proof, you could very well be a bigot.

Elektra records made millions, I think they would not find your advice to have any monetary value.

Some prices of goods have come down.... and no, I don't see them going back to pre covid, though the CEO of Wal-Mart is saying he is fearing deflation and it might come in 2024....

The inflation rate is dropping, which simply means it is not continuing at the high level of increased prices and is becoming lower and nearing an acceptable lower rate.

I've been through this before, at higher inflation rates that we just went through, and after we recovered the prices continued higher with just smaller drops...

During this period my first mortgage as a young couple was 13.5%....it was a really tough time....but...we made it through it...as we eventually will, with this.
The point is, we should not have to

And you prove you can not distinguish man from woman. You prove that you jump to conclusions, and stick with your conclusions without researching. Your assumption is an indicator that you may be a bigot.

Doubling down, obfuscating, deflecting, denying, and insulting instead of simply stating, "I was wrong", certainly is further proof, you could very well be a bigot.

Elektra records made millions, I think they would not find your advice to have any monetary value.
Dude, you gave yourself a feminine screen name.

This isn't on me.

Dude, you can self identify any way you like.

No one cares

But it doesn't present both sides of an issue. Hence the need to seek it out, MAGA man.

Yes, to the left, showing both sides is bias. I already mentioned that, MAGA man, try reading my posts before responding to them, thanks!

No I don't, because it isn't genocide.

Insane people like you have a hard time separating their own, insane thoughts from the thoughts of others. It's a well known phenomenon, in psychology.
You’re insane. You unknowingly support genocide.

Dude, you can self identify any way you like.

No one cares

I so try to not point out irony, but damn dude. elektra is such a better poster than you are. Your username should be "genericleftist." We learn NOTHING from you we don't learn from reading every other leftist

come to the west end of the state.......I have some places Id like to show you!!!!
Jackson is the center of the west end of the state. Plenty of job postings, businesses doing well, with relatively low unemployment. The new interstate construction, is great. What is it you want me to see?

Jackson is the center of the west end of the state. Plenty of job postings, businesses doing well, with relatively low unemployment. The new interstate construction, is great. What is it you want me to see?
nothing. you're right. the country is doing stellar, simply because YOU are. if poll after poll after poll doesn't convince you, nothing will.

blind, willful ignorance cant be fixed anymore than stupid can.

we can revisit this convo in November. If things are as great everywhere as you claim they are, Biden should win in a complete landslide. Because the entire country should be absolutely THRILLED with his economy.

Dude, you gave yourself a feminine screen name.

This isn't on me.
sorry baby, you called a man a woman, and said I love you, a good point to make.

Why would somebody so obvious Democrat, who most likely supports "same sex marriage", think that words, names, mean anything. Elektra for me, is my favorite record label. It gives a hint to some, that think about things, who I am. Had I used the warrior princess for an avatar I could see the confusion.

Crepititus, not knowing who is talking to, because of the words I identify myself, made crep, assume I was a woman, and thus got real excited when I agreed with a point he/she made.

Democrats wont admit it, but words have meanings, and to be fair I should pick a gender based name not to confuse crepititus.

Elektra? man or woman or simply a record label.
Marriage, man and a woman, that is the defintion

As we can see, through crep, words have meanings and we make judgements based on words. It certainly is not right to call things, the same things.

come to the west end of the state.......I have some places Id like to show you!!!!
I started to say, maybe finally meeting somebody not doing well. But the corvette on your page makes me doubt it. Do you know people doing poorly, personally, not from their own decisions, action and inaction?

Forum List

Back