There's Good News Tonight

Gotcha, your boi Pedo Joe is a shoo in. We are both haves, funny how the Democrat in this equation is the one telling struggling Americans to eat cake
You pissants would stand in the way of any effort to help them.

That's what the right wing does. They sabotage the country and the lives of Americans then blames everyone else for the results.

I have never said anyone is not paying their share.

are you still drunk from last night?

I was like what? What kind of drugs are YOU on?

Then I realized you are referring to TAXES. You donating your own money for your own causes never even occurred to you. I'm telling you to take a crowbar to your own wallet and fund your own causes, MAGA man.

Shit you're stupid, and racist

Well it's nice to know that non-slanted un-establishment news sources have reporters on the scene.

Do you just make up your own news stories or something> :laughing0301:
Do you really think reporters on the scene tell the truth?

That's why millionaires and billionaires vote Democrat. The market rewards profits, so big companies support Democrats to limit their competition. It's the customers who get screwed, the Democrat Party way, we always do
In the 2020 presidential election cycle, more than $14bn went to federal candidates, party committees, and Super Pacs – double the $7bn doled out in the 2016 cycle. Total giving in 2024 is bound to be much more.

That money is not supporting US democracy. If anything, that money is contributing to rising Trumpism and neofascism.
There is a certain logic to this.
As more and more wealth concentrates at the top, the moneyed interests rationally fear that democratic majorities will take it away through higher taxes, stricter regulations (on everything from trade to climate change), enforcement of anti-monopoly laws, pro-union initiatives and price controls.

In the 2020 presidential election cycle, more than $14bn went to federal candidates, party committees, and Super Pacs – double the $7bn doled out in the 2016 cycle. Total giving in 2024 is bound to be much more.

That money is not supporting US democracy. If anything, that money is contributing to rising Trumpism and neofascism.
There is a certain logic to this.
As more and more wealth concentrates at the top, the moneyed interests rationally fear that democratic majorities will take it away through higher taxes, stricter regulations (on everything from trade to climate change), enforcement of anti-monopoly laws, pro-union initiatives and price controls.

LOL, a Democrat wanting his/her/its opposition candidate forced off the ballot any way possible droning on about "supporting democracy," LOL. Thanks, MAGA man, but I can't take you seriously.

I do feel the "love" your taking Trump off the ballot shows us , thanks for showing your deep concern for us "all," Stalin

I never met an elektra, I know a woman that uses it as her last name. I also know it was a woman comic book / movie. A Greek God as well.

But the avatar is clearly of a record label.

Nice dodge, is this how your crepititus affects your brain
The avatar is a circle with some abstract shapes in it. It's not "clearly" anything and if it's your record label I would suggest having a professional redo it.

"crepititus" isn't a word.

You still come across as a major league Karen.

The jobs are all subsidized. Wind Turbine and Solar panel assembly. Electric battery assembly. All subsidized.

That is the road to pure Marxism.

Bringing the inflation rate down? But not the prices of goods and services!!!!
Some prices of goods have come down.... and no, I don't see them going back to pre covid, though the CEO of Wal-Mart is saying he is fearing deflation and it might come in 2024....

The inflation rate is dropping, which simply means it is not continuing at the high level of increased prices and is becoming lower and nearing an acceptable lower rate.

I've been through this before, at higher inflation rates that we just went through, and after we recovered the prices continued higher with just smaller drops...

During this period my first mortgage as a young couple was 13.5%....it was a really tough time....but...we made it through it...as we eventually will, with this.

LOL, a Democrat wanting his/her/its opposition candidate forced off the ballot any way possible droning on about "supporting democracy," LOL. Thanks, MAGA man, but I can't take you seriously.

I do feel the "love" your taking Trump off the ballot shows us , thanks for showing your deep concern for us "all," Stalin
Nope. Just following the Rule of law and not lawlessness, as you.

Trump is being charged with statutes of law that HE allegedly broke, and was charged by 4 separate grand juries for the alleged crimes they found.

Trump is facing charges and states disqualifying him due to the Rule of law in each state....awaiting a supreme court decision...

You on the other hand support the doxing, and threats, and support harm done with absolute thuggery and support of a man of lawlessness, and everything he does of lawlessness, you support.

Nope. Just following the Rule of law and not lawlessness, as you.

Trump is being charged with statutes of law that HE allegedly broke, and was charged by 4 separate grand juries for the alleged crimes they found.

Trump is facing charges and states disqualifying him due to the Rule of law in each state....awaiting a supreme court decision...

You on the other hand support the doxing, and threats, and support harm done with absolute thuggery and support of a man of lawlessness, and everything he does of lawlessness, you support.

That is unAmerican.

Forum List

Back