There's Good News Tonight

Don't get excited with crime -

Since crime data is reported per capita, as long as the data is representative of the population, it will be accurate. Data was submitted by 13,293 law enforcement agencies whose jurisdictions covered more than 256 million United States inhabitants. SRS data was accepted from 2,431 non-transitioned agencies representing 55,441,278 inhabitants. Although there is less data collect from agencies, it is believed to more representative of the population.

Since crime data is reported per capita, as long as the data is representative of the population, it will be accurate. Data was submitted by 13,293 law enforcement agencies whose jurisdictions covered more than 256 million United States inhabitants. SRS data was accepted from 2,431 non-transitioned agencies representing 55,441,278 inhabitants. Although there is less data collect from agencies, it is believed to more representative of the population.
Not really, it works both ways, if heavy crime areas didn't report, crime didn't go down. If little to no crime areas didn't report, then crime should be lower still. And you also have the unknown figures of those that didn't report crime.

But it's funny watching people scramble to win political points.

Not really, it works both ways, if heavy crime areas didn't report, crime didn't go down. If little to no crime areas didn't report, then crime should be lower still. And you also have the unknown figures of those that didn't report crime.

But it's funny watching people scramble to win political points.
It was the same problem last year. Agencies have not implemented the new data collection system the Bureau is now using.

Well, that sounds good. But if you are out and about, what is so fkd up about your community, that makes you think things are bad? It's not bad here. I was in Nashville and Columbia a week and a half ago. Middle Tennessee is doing great! Who have you been voting for that has your community in some kind of straights? I know you aren't talking about business in general. It can't be employment. There are plenty of jobs, at least across this state. Overall, crime is down nationally (typical for a good economy), though crime rates do not equate to who is in the white house.

So, What's the matter?
Wasn't good for a few thousand folks in Nashville

The South Nashville area has seen an increase in the following:

• Rape up - 15%
  • Commercial robbery up - 9%
  • Street robbery up - 8%
  • Total robbery up - 8%
  • Aggravated assaults up -14%
  • Commercial burglary up - 4%
  • Larceny (theft of personal property) up - 30%
  • Auto theft up - 103%
  • Violent offenses up - 12%
  • Property offenses up - 35%
  • Part I offenses up - 29%

It seems obvious that the whole democratic movement to recognize equal rights for gays … in society, in marriage, etc. … proceeded from a deep realization that “sexual attraction” does not always match one’s genetically defined sex, or the social norms associated traditionally with heterosexuality. Same with the necessarily more subjective definition of race. I let the “gender-bender” (and pro- and anti-CRT radicals) explain what you all mean by “gender” (or “race”) here or in modern usage.

Frankly, I for one tend not to get hysterical over fads and nonsense from either the deeply subjective cultural warriors of the “left” or “right.” I’m also generally not in favor of “sex-change operations,” even for most adults — though it is their bodies and they don’t need my approval to act. I think most Democrats and Independents and many Republicans share my feelings on this media hyped-up issue.
the only thing that bothers me, and there is two things.

One, words have meaning, marriage, is man and woman. If gays want the government to sanctify there relationship, call it Gayrriage. Then we know what we are talking about. We distinguish between lemons and oranges. Just a marriage signified I relationship between man and woman, recognized by the church.

The other problem is, when it comes to homosexuals adopting children. No child, no baby is going to choose to live in a homosexual lifestyle/family. They want what is natural. We see that partially confirmed by the fact that so many adopted children seek out their biological parents. So that is the other problem with all this crap.

Of course we take it a step further with the hormone blockers and transexual surgeries performed on minors, or anybody, which is really Frankenstein surgery.

Forum List

Back