There's Good News Tonight

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
No, Biden didn't get an Alzheimer's diagnosis and Trump didn't drop out of the race. As David Progue explains, 2023 was a pretty damn good year, despite all the so called Bad News. For 2023. the Stock market is up, nearly 24%. Crime is down. College attendance is up. Greenhouse gases emission per capita are down. And that's just part of the story.

Last edited:
No, Biden didn't get an Alzheimer's diagnosis and Trump didn't drop out of the race. As David Pough explains, 2023 was a pretty damn good year, despite all the so called Bad News. For 2023. the Stock market is up, nearly 24%. Crime is down. College attendance is up. Greenhouse gases emission are down. And that's just part of the story.

Hell, damn good year for a few million illegals that walked across the southern border, no questions, no resistance....and a free phone.

Understandable. We know it's dark inside your bubble.

Untrue, I'm pretty well-informed. Even though I mostly watch Newsmax, I switch through the channels from BBC, CNN, FOX, and MSNBC to see what the others outlet are saying. The radio alarm clock goes off every morning to AP News and when I'm in the car, I listen to the hourly news on one AM and two FM channels.

That being said, your comment sounds pretty strange coming from someone who values their gun rights, but votes for those want to take them away from you.

Last edited:
Untrue, I'm pretty well-informed. Even though I mostly watch Newsmax, I switch through the channels from BBC, CNN, FOX, and MSNBC to see what the others outlet are saying. The radio alarm clock goes off every morning to AP News and when I'm in the car, I listen to the hourly news on one AM and two FM channels.
Well, that sounds good. But if you are out and about, what is so fkd up about your community, that makes you think things are bad? It's not bad here. I was in Nashville and Columbia a week and a half ago. Middle Tennessee is doing great! Who have you been voting for that has your community in some kind of straights? I know you aren't talking about business in general. It can't be employment. There are plenty of jobs, at least across this state. Overall, crime is down nationally (typical for a good economy), though crime rates do not equate to who is in the white house.

So, What's the matter?

No, Biden didn't get an Alzheimer's diagnosis and Trump didn't drop out of the race. As David Progue explains, 2023 was a pretty damn good year, despite all the so called Bad News. For 2023. the Stock market is up, nearly 24%. Crime is down. College attendance is up. Greenhouse gases emission per capita are down. And that's just part of the story.

Sorta depends on where you are on the economic food chain. There are millions of poor Americans that think 2023 was the worst ever.

Here's the rest of the story:

Do you even realize how frightening it is to hear that College attendance and admissions are up?

carefulwatch.jpg

Yeah, and don't those deck chairs look so much better on the other side of the Titanic's deck?

A great year

New cars are so expensive, they are a luxury

Large French Fries at McDonalds is $5

Ground beef, which use to be cheap cheap cheap, now costs as much as steak did not that long ago

Electricity rates are skyrocketing

We get a new war in Israel

We get to see Democrats approve of Iran building nuclear weapons while shouting death to america

The Justice Department is now a tool of the elite incarcerating, destroying, political opponents of the democrats and the deep state.

Men that can not be champions against men, get a second chance putting on woman's underwear and competing as woman!

I can keep going, so proud to be American

Lol, the economy is a disaster and crime is rampant

What a dumb thread

Drunk post much?

A great year

New cars are so expensive, they are a luxury

Large French Fries at McDonalds is $5

Ground beef, which use to be cheap cheap cheap, now costs as much as steak did not that long ago

Electricity rates are skyrocketing

We get a new war in Israel

We get to see Democrats approve of Iran building nuclear weapons while shouting death to america

The Justice Department is now a tool of the elite incarcerating, destroying, political opponents of the democrats and the deep state.

Men that can not be champions against men, get a second chance putting on woman's underwear and competing as woman!

I can keep going, so proud to be American

Feed three at Subway, 34 bucks. It's a freaking sandwich

Forum List

Back