There's Good News Tonight

You have not noticed that every Republican running against Trump is against this obvious effort to rig an election, including Chris Christie, while it took a 4-3 vote of seven Democrats to pass that monstrosity. Anyone with a critical mind would be bothered as hell by that, but not you.

That and you're fine with destroying your country by shutting it down since Republicans will never accept this sort of predetermined outcome …
If you were honest you would recognize that the split vote among Democratic judges and politicians in these two states, the fact that most blue and bluish states are not pursuing this extreme course of action — despite profound repugnance at Trump’s “Big Lie” and his failed attempt to steal the election in 2020 … shows most Dems and Independents, like most anti-Trump Repubs too, are serious and concerned about its repercussions, even those who absolutely believe he belongs in jail. Almost all realize that the Supreme Court will rule for Trump on this matter eventually and see no point in feeding the MAGA hysteria, or further dividing our country before the election.

Most are fed up with Biden’s inaction over immigration — handing the issue on a silver platter to Trump — but rightly fear what having a criminal cult President can and probably will lead to.

Last edited:

Some good news about folks wanting to replicate Utah's welfare-to-work program. I had thought this sort of thing was put in place nationwide in the 1990s. There are folks out there working to do good and we as citizens should speak out in support.

If you were honest

If you were honest, you would realize your double standards mean you have no standards. You cannot have standards you expect others, much less people you hate, to follow and not expect the same of you and your side.

Those are not standards, they are just your racist, lame, partisan political attacks. Standards are something you can have only one of, and you never do

sorry baby, you called a man a woman, and said I love you, a good point to make.

Why would somebody so obvious Democrat, who most likely supports "same sex marriage", think that words, names, mean anything. Elektra for me, is my favorite record label. It gives a hint to some, that think about things, who I am. Had I used the warrior princess for an avatar I could see the confusion.

Crepititus, not knowing who is talking to, because of the words I identify myself, made crep, assume I was a woman, and thus got real excited when I agreed with a point he/she made.

Democrats wont admit it, but words have meanings, and to be fair I should pick a gender based name not to confuse crepititus.

Elektra? man or woman or simply a record label.
Marriage, man and a woman, that is the defintion

As we can see, through crep, words have meanings and we make judgements based on words. It certainly is not right to call things, the same things.
Look kid, you picked your screen name, and you are responsible for your behavior.

YOu cannot blame your actions on me no matter how much you want to.

And "crepititus" still isn't a word.

In short, I don't care if you pee standing up, sitting down, or on your head, you're an idiot either way.

Now fuck off waaaaay over there for a while and stop pestering me.

elektra is (correctly) pointing out there are two PHYSICAL genders. Conflating our sex with who we want to fuck is a stupid leftist trick, MAGA man. Fuck who you want, it doesn't change your gender. Wear a skirt over your balls, it doesn't change your gender. Cut off your manhood, that doesn't change your gender either. Neither BTW does having "gender reassignment surgery," which only changes you superficially and doesn't change what your chromosomes say you are. MAGA to you and yours in 2024!
What is tragic, is this goes beyond opinion. Doctors, Frankensteins, perform surgeries and give female/male hormones to children

Look kid, you picked your screen name, and you are responsible for your behavior.

YOu cannot blame your actions on me no matter how much you want to.

And "crepititus" still isn't a word.

In short, I don't care if you pee standing up, sitting down, or on your head, you're an idiot either way.

Now fuck off waaaaay over there for a while and stop pestering me.
At least, you were overly excited, proclaiming I loved you, for a simple comment

Pestering you, gee you just proclaimed how great it was that I love you

Now gender matters? Hypocrite

Due to circumstances from covid19, the ENTIRE WORLD is going through it, and we are faring better than near all other nations, if not all.

It would not differ if Trump had not been voted out...it likely would be worse, because he does not know what he is doing and the advisors he's picked, don't know what they were doing, and it would not be any more knowledgeable of an administration and advisors than his first time around with his weekly revolving door of them...imo.
In your opinion, is what you got right

At least, you were overly excited, proclaiming I loved you, for a simple comment

Pestering you, gee you just proclaimed how great it was that I love you

Now gender matters? Hypocrite
YOu seem confused. You're the one concerned over the gender thing.

I have no idea what the rest of that insane nattering is about.

Lol, the economy is a disaster and crime is rampant

What a dumb thread
Are you always wrong?

Crime is down and the economy is doing well.

But you’re invested in pretending failure for political reasons.

You suck

What is tragic, is this goes beyond opinion. Doctors, Frankensteins, perform surgeries and give female/male hormones to children

Yep. The whole gender discussion is that Democrats refuse to separate sexual attraction from gender. You are a male or a female, everyone is. You can have sex with whoever you want, it's up to you. So simple, but like everything, the left want to be asses about it to make some nonsense political point

The whole gender discussion is that Democrats refuse to separate sexual attraction from gender
It seems obvious that the whole democratic movement to recognize equal rights for gays … in society, in marriage, etc. … proceeded from a deep realization that “sexual attraction” does not always match one’s genetically defined sex, or the social norms associated traditionally with heterosexuality. Same with the necessarily more subjective definition of race. I let the “gender-bender” (and pro- and anti-CRT radicals) explain what you all mean by “gender” (or “race”) here or in modern usage.

Frankly, I for one tend not to get hysterical over fads and nonsense from either the deeply subjective cultural warriors of the “left” or “right.” I’m also generally not in favor of “sex-change operations,” even for most adults — though it is their bodies and they don’t need my approval to act. I think most Democrats and Independents and many Republicans share my feelings on this media hyped-up issue.

It seems obvious that the whole democratic movement to recognize equal rights for gays … in society, in marriage, etc. … proceeded from a deep realization that “sexual attraction” does not always match one’s genetically defined sex, or the social norms associated traditionally with heterosexuality. Same with the necessarily more subjective definition of race. I let the “gender-bender” (and pro- and anti-CRT radicals) explain what you all mean by “gender” (or “race”) here or in modern usage.

Frankly, I for one tend not to get hysterical over fads and nonsense from either the deeply subjective cultural warriors of the “left” or “right.” I’m also generally not in favor of “sex-change operations,” even for most adults — though it is their bodies and they don’t need my approval to act. I think most Democrats and Independents and many Republicans share my feelings on this media hyped-up issue.

Gays have equal rights now. You want to give them political super rights no one else has, MAGA man. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed

Gays have equal rights now. You want to give them political super rights no one else has, MAGA man. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed

This fool does not know how to discuss seriously. Only to troll like a child. Now he thinks it clever to call everybody — including those he called “liberal fascists” a few months ago … “MAGA man.”

He seems brain damaged. I am a proud “Never Trump” Independent— as he well knows — not a “MAGA man.”

Thanks but no thanks. It is amusing how Trump Party fanatics like kaz ALWAYS assume nonsensical things about others’ opinions in line with his own hyper-partisan “Trump Party” MAGA “Troll Man” interests — in lieu of replying to clearly stated views.

Given that I am quite sick at the moment, and cannot waste my energy, I will put him on “ignore” for a few months.

No, Biden didn't get an Alzheimer's diagnosis and Trump didn't drop out of the race. As David Progue explains, 2023 was a pretty damn good year, despite all the so called Bad News. For 2023. the Stock market is up, nearly 24%. Crime is down. College attendance is up. Greenhouse gases emission per capita are down. And that's just part of the story.

Don't get excited with crime -

This fool does not know how to discuss seriously. Only to troll like a child. Now he thinks it clever to call everybody — including those he called “liberal fascists” a few months ago … “MAGA man.”

He seems brain damaged. I am a proud “Never Trump” Independent— as he well knows — not a “MAGA man.”

Thanks but no thanks. It is amusing how Trump Party fanatics like kaz ALWAYS assume nonsensical things about others’ opinions in line with his own hyper-partisan “Trump Party” MAGA “Troll Man” interests — in lieu of replying to clearly stated views.

Given that I am quite sick at the moment, and cannot waste my energy, I will put him on “ignore” for a few months.

LOL

Tom Dumb: Gays don't have equal rights, kaz. Do you realize gay men can't play in women's sports? Do you realize you can't get a sex change when you are six without your parent's permission? For God sakes gay men can't use little girl dressing rooms! Equal rights my ass!

Straights can't do any of that either, stupid fuck

Sorta depends on where you are on the economic food chain. There are millions of poor Americans that think 2023 was the worst ever.
All the good news was certainly not for just the wealthy. 2023 was a record year for disease elimination around the world, new treatments for Alzheimer, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, a new gene treatment for muscular dystrophy, new less addictive pain killers, new vaccines, etc... 2023 was the year we brought inflation down from a high of 15% to 3.1%. Since the poor spend most of everything they earn of the necessities this is certainly good news. Crime across the country was down in nearly all categories, particularly violent crime.

We are all addicted to bad news from the media as we hear it over and over and thus it crowds out the truly important good news that makes life a little better for all of us.

Forum List

Back