There's Good News Tonight

I started to say, maybe finally meeting somebody not doing well. But the corvette on your page makes me doubt it. Do you know people doing poorly, personally, not from their own decisions, action and inaction?
dude the fact that the two of us are doing fine is absolutely no indication of the entire country.

you are a fucking idiot if you truly believe that.

lets talk again in November. If Biden wins in a landslide I will absolutely create a thread stating you were correct, that the country and overall economy are EXCELLENT.

you admit its not if Biden gets the boot!

fair?

Nope. Just following the Rule of law and not lawlessness, as you.

Trump is being charged with statutes of law that HE allegedly broke, and was charged by 4 separate grand juries for the alleged crimes they found.

Trump is facing charges and states disqualifying him due to the Rule of law in each state....awaiting a supreme court decision...

You on the other hand support the doxing, and threats, and support harm done with absolute thuggery and support of a man of lawlessness, and everything he does of lawlessness, you support.

So in your love of your enemies, let's pretend that Biden does win whether it's your election interference or not. You obviously haven't thought about your entire political enemy base will say you rigged the election, not just Trump.

How do you find love in that, MAGA man? Whether Trump wins (the odds at this point are overwhelming he will) or you do get away with rigging the election, but either way you shut down the country.

Democrats across the media are saying this is wrong. Seven Democrats in Colorodo only voted 4-3 for it. Only your most crony friends support this. How is that "love" in any way, a deeply partisan strategy of ensuring you win despite the voters, not because of them, Stalin

The point is, we should not have to
Due to circumstances from covid19, the ENTIRE WORLD is going through it, and we are faring better than near all other nations, if not all.

It would not differ if Trump had not been voted out...it likely would be worse, because he does not know what he is doing and the advisors he's picked, don't know what they were doing, and it would not be any more knowledgeable of an administration and advisors than his first time around with his weekly revolving door of them...imo.

LOL, a Democrat wanting his/her/its opposition candidate forced off the ballot any way possible droning on about "supporting democracy," LOL. Thanks, MAGA man, but I can't take you seriously.

I do feel the "love" your taking Trump off the ballot shows us , thanks for showing your deep concern for us "all," Stalin
Pray. Pray that God will open your eyes to the truth, instead of delusion....

dude the fact that the two of us are doing fine is absolutely no indication of the entire country.

lets talk again in November. If Biden wins in a landslide I will absolutely create a thread stating you were correct, that the country and overall economy are EXCELLENT.

fair?
Have you ever thought, people should make life decisions, vote, etc, based on their own situation, their own finance, instead of being told what their situation is, often by people that have their own agenda at heart? It is the essence of what freedom is about. I submit, people should think for themselves. In this post, I am not even suggesting you look at actual numbers, that clearly show the economics of the country. Simply that people look at their situation from their point of view, instead of one being packaged and sold.

The truth is (at least in my case) I will continue to do fine. I won't be rich, but will be secure and continue (as I have through all previous administrations) to do be better off. Whether you can sell your mass gloom/doom to people will not affect me.

That doesn't make any sense, Cletus. And you cheapen the word genocide and embarrass yourself to use the word incorrectly as you are.
We’ve already confirmed you don’t know the meaning of genocide. You believe whatever the establishment tells you.

We’ve already confirmed you don’t know the meaning of genocide. You believe whatever the establishment tells you.
No, that's the little strawman dolly you invent for yourself to play with, since you can't hang with educated people.

Due to circumstances from covid19, the ENTIRE WORLD is going through it, and we are faring better than near all other nations, if not all.

It would not differ if Trump had not been voted out...it likely would be worse, because he does not know what he is doing and the advisors he's picked, don't know what they were doing, and it would not be any more knowledgeable of an administration and advisors than his first time around with his weekly revolving door of them...imo.

Funny how you say nothing about Trump being President during covid when Democrats blame the economic damage personally on him, but then jump in to defend Pedo Joe, "all" are going through it!

You starting to get the issue with "all?" You aren't, are you? Be honest, MAGA man

Pray. Pray that God will open your eyes to the truth, instead of delusion....

Means nothing while you hold yourself and your enemies to completely different standards. Your standard for yourself being none. Your indignation is feigned, MAGA man. If you cared, you would hold your fellow hard core leftists to that standard and like AOC, you don't

fair?
Which is what’s happening.

I’m doing fine. Most everyone I know is doing fine. But “some” people are struggling because I’m told the economy is not good.

And you think that because you’re told to think that

And you can claim whichever suits you

elektra is (correctly) pointing out there are two PHYSICAL genders. Conflating our sex with who we want to fuck is a stupid leftist trick, MAGA man. Fuck who you want, it doesn't change your gender. Wear a skirt over your balls, it doesn't change your gender. Cut off your manhood, that doesn't change your gender either. Neither BTW does having "gender reassignment surgery," which only changes you superficially and doesn't change what your chromosomes say you are. MAGA to you and yours in 2024!

elektra is (correctly) pointing out there are two PHYSICAL genders. Conflating our sex with who we want to fuck is a stupid leftist trick, MAGA man. Fuck who you want, it doesn't change your gender. Wear a skirt over your balls, it doesn't change your gender. Cut off your manhood, that doesn't change your gender either. Neither BTW does having "gender reassignment surgery," which only changes you superficially and doesn't change what your chromosomes say you are. MAGA to you and yours in 2024!
Hey, tell Elektra

Hey, tell Elektra

She knows that, that's why I'm telling you, MAGA man. Your identifying as a woman doesn't change your physical gender, dawg. MAGA!

I like our chicks better than yours, they don't have dicks

She knows that, that's why I'm telling you, MAGA man. Your identifying as a woman doesn't change your physical gender, dawk. MAGA!

I like our chicks better than yours, they don't have dicks
“She knows that”

Hilarious

Funny how you say nothing about Trump being President during covid when Democrats blame the economic damage personally on him, but then jump in to defend Pedo Joe, "all" are going through it!

You starting to get the issue with "all?" You aren't, are you? Be honest, MAGA man
Jebus Kaz, did you not listen to what Trump was saying to us, that was an admitted lie, to Bob Woodward on the tapes he made of his conversations with Trump in very early February 2020, or did you not see the praise he gave China's leader for his handing of covid? His lies, brought the economy down and made the stock market crash, BEFORE lockdowns were temporarily put in.... everything is okay, covid is disappearing, will be gone by Easter shit, we have all the testing we need shit?

Jebus Kaz, did you not listen to what Trump was saying to us, that was an admitted lie, to Bob Woodward on the tapes he made of his conversations with Trump in very early February 2020, or did you not see the praise he gave China's leader for his handing of covid? His lies, brought the economy down and made the stock market crash, BEFORE lockdowns were temporarily put in.... everything is okay, covid is disappearing, will be gone by Easter shit, we have all the testing we need shit?

You have not noticed that every Republican running against Trump is against this obvious effort to rig an election, including Chris Christie, while it took a 4-3 vote of seven Democrats to pass that monstrosity. Anyone with a critical mind would be bothered as hell by that, but not you.

That and you're fine with destroying your country by shutting it down since Republicans will never accept this sort of predetermined outcome because your party doesn't have the balls to tell Biden to go home and stay there.

Given your indifference to what you are doing to your country and lack of concern over that your party is split and mine's not, maybe you should spend more effort caring about "all" these people you claim to care about. Ya think, Maga man? You don't, do you? Caring for "all" was a lie, you want free shit

Forum List

Back