There will be no unity until Trump's seditionists are no more.

If instead we had let it spike in March, then herd immunity would have ended the epidemic in March, saving 260,000 lives.
to get to herd immunity, more than 200,000,000 have to have antibodies. so you must be saying we should’ve been ACCELERATING the number of infection. and forget about swamping our hospitals, they can manage just fine, no matter how many people need to get in. And never mind that reducing the number of infections reduces the chance of the virus mutating into a strain that is more deadly or that the vaccine won’t prevent.

in the early days there hadn’t been much research on how to treat COVID. A lot has been learned since then And the morbidity rate is declining - for now.

We SHOULD have been accelerating the infection rate. Since the young and healthy are essentially at no risk, we should have been deliberately infecting young volunteers. They could have been compensated for the tiny risk.

But no, your numbers and conclusions are totally wrong.
First of all, when you need 70% of the population to be immune in order to achieve herd immunity, that has NOTHING at all to do with antibodies.
Since over half the population is and always has been inherently immune to every epidemic there has ever been, the estimates should have been that only 10 to 20% more would have had to gain immunity.
Remember that children as almost all inherently immune right off the bat.

By insolating only the vulnerable and quarantining the infected, we could have used variolation, (deliberate infection), or only the young and healthy, so had almost no hospitalization at all.

And NO, there would be NO variants or new strains because variolation would have achieve herd immunity in less than a month. That would prevent any new strains. New strains are a product of time, not spread. And if we had achieve herd immunity in March, we would have had neither less spread, not more. As it is, by "flattening the curve", we forced the epidemic to last over a year, which produced the most deaths and new strains possible.

And antibodies have nothing to do with it. Whether inherent immunity or acquired immunity, that only means your immune system has the ability to produce the correct antibodies in response. It does not mean you have to actually have them. And they only last a month or less anyway, so antibodies are not relevant.
Are we actually reading this bloviating ignorance? Does this person know anything about long term health risks after the virus? MY God where do these idiots come from?

You are totally uninformed.
The covid-19 virus can't even survive in the blood steam. It can not possibly get to any organ or do any damage at all. It only survives at all by hiding in external airways, like sinuses and in the lungs.
ALL the damage is done not by the virus, but ONLY by the over reaction of the immune system, the cytokine storm. Anyone who think the covid-19 is traveling around the body doing damage, really does not know anything at all about it, and should shut up.

And the significance of that is we CAN treat over active immune system reactions. We should easily be able to prevent there from being any damage from a covid-19 infection.
What does survival in the blood stream have to do with anything. COVID starts a cascade that results in death. That makes it the cause of death.
STFU moron. You are talking out your ass. I am 70 years old, and I tested positive for covid-19 on Jan. 6 after feeling the effects of what I thought was a very minor common cold. I recovered completely two days later. The duration of the sickness was about two weeks. I plowed and shoveled snow during that two weeks. I am going skiing tomorrow. Take your scamdemic down the road. The fatalities come from pre-existing health problems.

If instead we had let it spike in March, then herd immunity would have ended the epidemic in March, saving 260,000 lives.
to get to herd immunity, more than 200,000,000 have to have antibodies. so you must be saying we should’ve been ACCELERATING the number of infection. and forget about swamping our hospitals, they can manage just fine, no matter how many people need to get in. And never mind that reducing the number of infections reduces the chance of the virus mutating into a strain that is more deadly or that the vaccine won’t prevent.

in the early days there hadn’t been much research on how to treat COVID. A lot has been learned since then And the morbidity rate is declining - for now.

We SHOULD have been accelerating the infection rate. Since the young and healthy are essentially at no risk, we should have been deliberately infecting young volunteers. They could have been compensated for the tiny risk.

First of all, when you need 70% of the population to be immune in order to achieve herd immunity, that has NOTHING at all to do with antibodies.
Since over half the population is and always has been inherently immune to every epidemic there has ever been, the estimates should have been that only 10 to 20% more would have had to gain immunity.

By insolating only the vulnerable and quarantining the infected, we could have used variolation, (deliberate infection), or only the young and healthy, so had almost no hospitalization at all.

And NO, there would be NO variants or new strains because variolation would have achieve herd immunity in less than a month. That would prevent any new strains. New strains are a product of time, not spread. And if we had achieve herd immunity in March, we would have had neither less spread, not more. As it is, by "flattening the curve", we forced the epidemic to last over a year, which produced the most deaths and new strains possible.

And antibodies have nothing to do with it. Whether inherent immunity or acquired immunity, that only means your immune system has the ability to produce the correct antibodies in response. It does not mean you have to actually have them. And they only last a month or less anyway, so antibodies are not relevant.
Are we actually reading this bloviating ignorance? Does this person know anything about long term health risks after the virus? MY God where do these idiots come from?

The covid-19 virus can't even survive in the blood steam. It can not possibly get to any organ or do any damage at all. It only survives at all by hiding in external airways, like sinuses and in the lungs.
ALL the damage is done not by the virus, but ONLY by the over reaction of the immune system, the cytokine storm. Anyone who think the covid-19 is traveling around the body doing damage, really does not know anything at all about it, and should shut up.

And the significance of that is we CAN treat over active immune system reactions. We should easily be able to prevent there from being any damage from a covid-19 infection.
What does survival in the blood stream have to do with anything. COVID starts a cascade that results in death. That makes it the cause of death.
STFU moron. You are talking out your ass. I am 70 years old, and I tested positive for covid-19 on Jan. 6 after feeling the effects of what I thought was a very minor common cold. I recovered completely two days later. The duration of the sickness was about two weeks. I plowed and shoveled snow during that two weeks. I am going skiing tomorrow. Take your scamdemic down the road. The fatalities come from pre-existing health problems.
I have a family friend who is in her upper 80s, and she burns wood to stay warm. She got Covid, and was given a z-pack by her doctor. Well she got over it in about a week and a half, but the entire time she fed her dogs and cats, hauled wood into the house from the woodshed, and did her daily chores while keeping a fire going to stay warm... Yep she beat it. Thank God.

FACT.

I have a family friend who is in her upper 80s, and she burns wood to stay warm. She got Covid, and was given a z-pack by her doctor. Well she got over it in about a week and a half, but the entire time she fed her dogs and cats, hauled wood into the house from the woodshed, and did her daily chores while keeping a fire going to stay warm... Yep she beat it. Thank God.

FACT.
I am glad she recovered. My wife, daughter, son-in-law and two grandkids also tested positive and recovered--My wife had a bit of a tough time (nothing OTC remedies didn't handle) but the kids were all asymptomatic. We are all right as rain now. Thank God.

FACT.
I am glad she recovered. My wife, daughter, son-in-law and two grandkids also tested positive and recovered--My wife had a bit of a tough time (nothing OTC remedies didn't handle) but the kids were all asymptomatic. We are all right as rain now. Thank God.
Thanks.. Yes it appears that it gets after some a little worse than it does others, but most recover by what I'm seeing. Seems when people go to the hospital, then that's where it all goes to hell for them. Wonder what's up with that ?? Are patient's being treated wrongfully, otherwise slapping a ventilator on them, and sedating them where their minds are no longer in control of the outcome ?????? Hmmmmmm.

Don't know of anyone dying in their homes yet, hmmmm otherwise that was the situation happening big time in the 1919 pandemic.

Strange stuff. I wonder if staying home, and not panicking is the better solution in order to ride it out ???

Bullshit. Democrats don't want unity. Democrats demand conformity. Go fuck yourselves

When the Partyofthrumpers finally are gone and real GOP surfaces, don't expect any unity. You people won't cooperate. You want it your way or you want to burn it to the gorund
Bullshit. Democrats don't want unity. Democrats demand conformity. Go fuck yourselves
Do YOU want unity? If so, give it a shot. If not, you're no better than the Democrats.

The majority of the Democrats want unity. And more and more Republicans are working to those ends as well. The Partyoftherumpsters are dying. Last check, the partyoftherumpsters is down to about 17% of the population and is continuing to fall. We have a chance to reunite America but only after the partyoftherumpsters are banished back to the rock from whence they slithered from.

What you are seeing is, the partyoftherumpsters are willing to burn it all to the ground if they don't get their way. It has to end. And the leftwing equiv of the partyoftherumpsters need to be chased into the caves from when they came from. We do that by unity and putting things back together.

I promote the 1956 Republican Plank. The Partyoftherumpersters all will claim it's communism while the opposite left radicals will call it Fascist. What I ask of you is to work on the hate that you have. I am an old time Republican and know that there are many Democrats that will also work with us. If you were to read the 1952 Democratic Plank it doesn't read much different. The 2020 Democratic plank needs to be cleaned up bit it's not much different than the 1952 Dem and the 1956 Rep plank. You can thank Biden for the leaving out of the really Radical Leftwing ideas from it. What's sad is there is NO 2020 Republican Plank. I guess the plank is whatever Rump thinks it should be from moment to moment.

There were small differences. And both would need to be undated but they are a good start. What's happened, in the 1980s, the fringe from both sides trashed those ideals and slowly chipped away at them until we have two fringe groups that make the majority of the population into thinking that THEY represent the parties.

There will be no unity until the communists are no more.
No problem. If you knew what Communism means, you’d realize that none of here are communism.

But here’s a test to see if you have any guts. Just give a straight answer, IF YOU CAN. What is the definition of COMMUNISM?

I have a family friend who is in her upper 80s, and she burns wood to stay warm. She got Covid, and was given a z-pack by her doctor. Well she got over it in about a week and a half, but the entire time she fed her dogs and cats, hauled wood intoi

FACT.

Seems to be nothing more than a seasonal flu, weaponized against Trump.

My daughter had very minor cold symptons. She tested positive for Covid on Wednesday and Negative on Friday. Were YOU retested? You probably didn't have Covid at all.

No problem. If you knew what Communism means, you’d realize that none of here are communism.

But here’s a test to see if you have any guts. Just give a straight answer, IF YOU CAN. What is the definition of COMMUNISM?

Tipsycatlover

Trump's fringe people don't know anything about Communism.. They're easily lead by Trump.. He is getting them to threaten our government because he lost an election. They have thrown out their rights because of Trump's lies.

My daughter had very minor cold symptons. She tested positive for Covid on Wednesday and Negative on Friday. Were YOU retested? You probably didn't have Covid at all.

Did you know that the chances of dying from the Wuhan Red Death are essentially zero? No more than a rounding error?

And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.

Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox. 10/6:

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

Yet it served as the Democrat's reason to destroy the economy.

Tipsycatlover

Trump's fringe people don't know anything about Communism.. They're easily lead by Trump.. He is getting them to threaten our government because he lost an election. They have thrown out their rights because of Trump's lies.

Let's check:

The Founders, classical liberals, conservatives
a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

Fascists, Nazis, Liberals, Progressives, Socialists, Communists.....Democrats
b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

None of the totalitarian forms of political plague have the slightest concern for human life: not communism (gulags), not Nazism (concentration camps), not Liberalism (abortion), not Progressivism (eugenics), not socialism (theft), not fascism (murder).
Democrats check each of those boxes.

They only differ in the final outcome: slavery, serfdom, or death.

They all follow Trotsky: "We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."

Thank you little miss crystal ball. You are a moron. SIX different people in the same household tested in DIFFERENT facilities and you know more. What an idiotic POS you are!

Who are the people who want a civil war? Those who believe Trump's lies about this election being a fraud while they lost, or those who know it isn't fraud?
Yes. But mainly those who just want to piss off the other team rather than talk.

Who are the people who want a civil war? Those who believe Trump's lies about this election being a fraud while they lost, or those who know it isn't fraud?
Yes. But mainly those who just want to piss off the other team rather than talk.

The first step is to start ignoring them. They do this in order to get attention. If you don't pay any attention to them they are powerless. When you see someone pushing like that, they are trolling likely as not. Just put them on ignore.

She doesn't know, and can't/won't tell you. None of these Trump Trolls can do it. Lol! If they posted the definition, it would just make them look more stupid than they already are.

Forum List

Back