There should be more restrictions on what poor people can buy with food stamps.

Mind your own damned business.
You first.

If poor people knew how to mind their own business they wouldn't need my money. It's fine that some people need help. But when you're taking my cash you're damn straight you're going to get an earful about what I think.

I actually do support welfare. I just don't support bullshit. I want it to work well. You can have my money, but stop playing games with it.

not sure about your town but here in the kc metro there are huge stores in the poor neighborhoods due to EBT cause thats where the majority of the money is at,,

Yeah but trying to offset the shoplifting losses is a challenge to businesses. Here we had the nicest shopping malls in the country. The actor Ted Knight (most well known for his character Ted Baxter on the Mary Tyler Moore show) used to do commercials for our mall.

After the blacks moved in, half the mall moved out. Shoplifting, pissed off customers who had their cars stolen, armed robberies turned profitable businesses into losses.

Not really. They buy it because they are lazy and don't want to prepare the food. I see them all the time with their TV dinners that you only have to pop into the oven for a half-hour.

I made sloppy joe's yesterday. A pound and a half of beef, a can of Manwich, and two packs of hamburger buns. I'll be eating sloppy joe's until Thursday.
Oh they're lazy, and it's all their fault, right? Try food shopping in a poor area. And keep in mind a poor person often has no car. See how good the food is which is available.

As for sloppy Joe's... they're good, but inadequate. You need to eat fruit and vegetables. But, if you're a Trump supporter, I urge you to eat nothing but Big Macs.

It is the subject
You want conditions on welfare for the poor, why not welfare for the rich?

Guess who gets more?
although I said all subsides stop,, at least the corps are supplying billions of jobs and producing products for everyone,, cant say that for people on welfare not working,,

what is it you commies call them?? eaters? takers?

You first.

If poor people knew how to mind their own business they wouldn't need my money. It's fine that some people need help. But when you're taking my cash you're damn straight you're going to get an earful about what I think.

I actually do support welfare. I just don't support bullshit.
The fact is, nobody cares what you think, nor do you have the right to tell other people what to do. If they minded their own business? What the hell does that mean? How about, "If decent-paying jobs were available..." How's THAT for a starting point. Until greedy employers pay a decent wage, everyone can shut the hell up about EBT.

although I said all subsides stop,, at least the corps are supplying billions of jobs and producing products for everyone,, cant say that for people on welfare not working,,

what is it you commies call them?? eaters? takers?
Corporations are shipping decent jobs to Chinese sweatshops. You're not paying attention, obviously.

Without the EBT program and school lunches we'd have a lot of hungry children in this country. The system created this situation, it is not the fault of the victims, contrary to the way RepubliQans "think".
the system didnt create shit,, lazy people did,,

The fact is, nobody cares what you think, nor do you have the right to tell other people what to do. If they minded their own business? What the hell does that mean? How about, "If decent-paying jobs were available..." How's THAT for a starting point. Until greedy employers pay a decent wage, everyone can shut the hell up about EBT.
Nah dude. I'm not going to shut up no matter how much you think I don't have the right to run my mouth.

Sorry...

Yeah but trying to offset the shoplifting losses is a challenge to businesses. Here we had the nicest shopping malls in the country. The actor Ted Knight (most well known for his character Ted Baxter on the Mary Tyler Moore show) used to do commercials for our mall.

After the blacks moved in, half the mall moved out. Shoplifting, pissed off customers who had their cars stolen, armed robberies turned profitable businesses into losses.
You're a liar. Malls are closing all over the country and it has nothing to do with "the blacks" moving in.

The problem in many communities in this country is the presence of lowlife white-right racists like you who poison society. Move to Russia where your sociopathy is more acceptable.

Oh they're lazy, and it's all their fault, right? Try food shopping in a poor area. And keep in mind a poor person often has no car. See how good the food is which is available.

As for sloppy Joe's... they're good, but inadequate. You need to eat fruit and vegetables. But, if you're a Trump supporter, I urge you to eat nothing but Big Macs.

Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one. Yes, being lazy is your fault in most cases unless you have a medical condition causing fatigue. My point about sloppy joe's is that what it costs to make that for the week is just about what one TV dinner costs that only makes one meal for one day, and because of lack of preservatives, it's healthier for you.

I hate cooking more than anybody. I bitch when I have to microwave a hotdog. But I think it's a waste of money to live on pre-prepared foods most of the week. But when you're not paying for it, why should you give a shit?

The card has big letters saying SNAP. That's besides the fact when people checkout, they usually don't have separate bills to pay. The cash register will only accept SNAP's payment for allowable SNAP'S items, and I see all sorts of non SNAP items on the conveyor belt. It's really not rocket science.

I am sorry, but that is not true. When my daughter was on the program years ago, her SNAP and WIC EBT card was virtually identical to any other debit card.

Many workers are refusing the lower-tier jobs because of abusive conditions and low pay. Should they be forced to work? ...
If a job is available and someone just doesn't 'like' it, should they still receive government support?

I am sorry, but that is not true. When my daughter was on the program years ago, her SNAP and WIC EBT card was virtually identical to any other debit card.

Unknown.jpeg

Forum List

Back