There is simply no denying it is time for "common sense" gun laws

Anyone with a fucking brain knows if they have any sort of police record involving any sort of physical violence one of the first things they are told is: "This means who may not own any firearms".

Former buddy of mine had a hard time buying a gun to kill himself with. He had a domestic violence complaint.
Finally he was able to buy a .45 from a guy he knew. Sold him the gun and two rounds of ammo. He didn't need both rounds. And his wife is still alive.

Now that seller was one responsible gun seller for sure.

Anybody who wants a gun in this country can get one. And you all think we have gun control? LMAO.

I'm teaching a class of 25 students and one of my students stands up with a gun and starts shooting...how am I supposed to defend my 24 other students in the room?

Interesting. You shooting back at the shooter..who is surrounded by 24 other kids.

What could possibly go wrong? LMAO.

We have seen it far too often. Way too many tragic and unnecessary deaths. We have reached the point that no honest person could deny that it is time for "common sense" gun laws. Barack Obama has preached this for 8 straight years now and he has been right all along.

Wherever guns are banned (public schools, universities, movie theaters, etc.) - horrific tragedy ensues. Wherever guns are prevalent (White House, police departments, NRA meetings, etc.) peace and security ensues. Anybody with "common sense" would look at the indisputable reality and immediately implement "common sense" gun laws which would permit firearms everywhere, all the time. Fully automatic weapons in every building (just the Secret Service has while the president is in public). Teachers with guns on them. College students conceal carrying.

Anybody who doesn't support these basic "common sense" gun laws clearly isn't interested in public safety, preserving human life, or security. Instead they are simply interested in control. This one is so obvious - both sides can agree on it. Again - unless someone is more interested in a control/oppression agenda.

You are aware more people are accidently killed by firearms than are killed in mass shootings? The number of accidental deaths just jumped up dramatically. Your answer to the problem kills more than the problem.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to live in a nanny-state where the government tells us what's good for us and makes decisions for us because we're "not able to". If people are stupid and get themselves killed a gun-that's their fault and problem, don't make me suffer as a responsible gun owner.

If you start letting guns into schools and areas with lots of people more innocent people will become victims of accidents. If the solution kills more than the problem, how is it a solution?

How many times has a person carrying concealed weapon in a public place accidentally shot anyone?
Well, here's one time...

He wasn't carrying concealed

We have seen it far too often. Way too many tragic and unnecessary deaths. We have reached the point that no honest person could deny that it is time for "common sense" gun laws. Barack Obama has preached this for 8 straight years now and he has been right all along.

Wherever guns are banned (public schools, universities, movie theaters, etc.) - horrific tragedy ensues. Wherever guns are prevalent (White House, police departments, NRA meetings, etc.) peace and security ensues. Anybody with "common sense" would look at the indisputable reality and immediately implement "common sense" gun laws which would permit firearms everywhere, all the time. Fully automatic weapons in every building (just the Secret Service has while the president is in public). Teachers with guns on them. College students conceal carrying.

Anybody who doesn't support these basic "common sense" gun laws clearly isn't interested in public safety, preserving human life, or security. Instead they are simply interested in control. This one is so obvious - both sides can agree on it. Again - unless someone is more interested in a control/oppression agenda.

You are aware more people are accidently killed by firearms than are killed in mass shootings? The number of accidental deaths just jumped up dramatically. Your answer to the problem kills more than the problem.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to live in a nanny-state where the government tells us what's good for us and makes decisions for us because we're "not able to". If people are stupid and get themselves killed a gun-that's their fault and problem, don't make me suffer as a responsible gun owner.

If you start letting guns into schools and areas with lots of people more innocent people will become victims of accidents. If the solution kills more than the problem, how is it a solution?

How many times has a person carrying concealed weapon in a public place accidentally shot anyone?

Incidents are common.

Brothers charged in accidental shooting at Waldorf Astoria

He was carrying illegally.

I was referring to the FACT that no one who knows they are prohibited from possessing a firearm is going to be dumb enough to go to a licensed firearm seller, who they know by law must do a background check, and attempt to purchase a legal firearm.

Can you say "straw buyers" ? Look them up. That's how it's done.

I was referring to the FACT that no one who knows they are prohibited from possessing a firearm is going to be dumb enough to go to a licensed firearm seller, who they know by law must do a background check, and attempt to purchase a legal firearm.

Can you say "straw buyers" ? Look them up. That's how it's done.
And that is illegal. So both the person buying the gun and the person receiving the gun are criminals

Well, here's one time...

I do hope he was moved to desk duty. Permanently.

At Ft. Hood, so many got shot because they don't allow troops to carry on BASE anymore!!!

Well, here's one time...

LMAO! Yeah, that makes all the difference.

And that is illegal. So both the person buying the gun and the person receiving the gun are criminals

So fucking what..it's illegal you say. But it happens all the time.
You want a gun in this country, you can get one.

Here is an idea. Why don't you come up with a means to stop straw buyers. That's illegal you know. LMAO.

Well, here's one time...

LMAO! Yeah, that makes all the difference.

It was the question I asked wasn't it?

People with concealed carry permits do not and are not allowed to brandish their guns in public. Even if the gun prints on their clothing they can lose their permits.

So tell me how many times have CC permit holders who are carrying accidentally shoot someone in public?

So fucking what..it's illegal you say. But it happens all the time.
You want a gun in this country, you can get one.

Here is an idea. Why don't you come up with a means to stop straw buyers. That's illegal you know. LMAO.

No law will stop criminals from committing crimes.

I have sad over and over again that anyone convicted of a crime involving a firearm should get life in prison. If that crime results in a death then the death penalty applies.

THAT is how you handle gun crimes

Incidents are common.

Accidental shooting leads to questions about Kansas conceal carry law

So tell me how many times have CC permit holders who are carrying accidentally shoot someone in public?

You first. How many times have CC permit holders who are carrying purposely shot someone in public.

Let's establish the need to CC.

Since when does need factor in when a legal right is concerned?

BrainDead said if more people carry guns then more people will be accidentally shot. So how many times to people legally carrying a concealed weapon accidentally shoot someone?

I have sad over and over again that anyone convicted of a crime involving a firearm should get life in prison. If that crime results in a death then the death penalty applies.

You say a lot of delusional things. Here is another. And it in no way stops straw buyers. Unless they get caught.

The question was how to stop straw buyers from purchasing.

Just admit you have no fucking idea, under our current gun laws, how.to stop straw buyers.

Problem with that argument is nothing Congress is proposing is common-sense. It's all Politically-correct nonsense. Add to that the constant bs about profiles being the very last thing you should do when anyone with any sense would tell you profiling would lead to illumination of most of problem.

Incidents are common.

Accidental shooting leads to questions about Kansas conceal carry law
So once?

And was he legally carrying? CC permit holders don't stuff a gun in their sock

You say a lot of delusional things. Here is another. And it in no way stops straw buyers. Unless they get caught.

The question was how to stop straw buyers from purchasing.

Just admit you have no fucking idea, under our current gun laws, how.to stop straw buyers.

No law stops anyone from committing a crime all any law does is spell out the consequences if someone gets caught breaking that law which is why the consequences have to be dire

Since when does need factor in when a legal right is concerned?

I am asking about how many times cc holders shoot someone in public. And you don't even know the answer to that? WTF.

If they ain't shooting anyone, what the fuck they carrying for?
Makes em feel like a bad ass doesn't it? Don't fuck with me cause I got a gun.

Forum List

Back