There is only one way for Trump to win the election and become president.

R

rdean

And that is if he runs against Bernie Sanders.

We don't want a revolution, they don't always end well.

We want jobs, not theft.

We want government to regulate corporations, not destroy them.

We don't like Castro.

We want someone who did something of value after 25 years in congress.

Trump will tear Sanders to pieces.

We want jobs, not theft.

We don't like Castro.

Might want to send that memo to Obama

I wouldn't be so sure about that. In the March 23, 2016 polls, Bernie would do better than Clinton at beating Trump.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

Trump vs. Clinton FOX News Clinton 49, Trump 38 Clinton +11
Trump vs. Clinton Quinnipiac Clinton 46, Trump 40 Clinton +6
Trump vs. Clinton Bloomberg Clinton 54, Trump 36 Clinton +18

Trump vs. Sanders FOX News Sanders 52, Trump 38 Sanders +14
Trump vs. Sanders Quinnipiac Sanders 52, Trump 38 Sanders +14
Trump vs. Sanders Bloomberg Sanders 58, Trump 34 Sanders +24

Last edited:
Looks like Hillary, who will be just fine. And will show that 25 years of Pub hate and bs is just that.

I doubt if I can ever vote for Hillary but your post brought to my mind the old expression, "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know."
Tell me a reason you wouldn't vote for her and I'll show you it's Pubcrappe.

We want jobs, not theft.

We don't like Castro.

Why?

I wouldn't be so sure about that. In the March 23, 2016 polls, Bernie would do better than Clinton at beating Trump.

You know that's all bullshit. For one, Sanders is getting a free ride. Most don't know Sanders spent 25 years in congress and did nothing noteworthy. Most don't know he wants a revolution. Almost no one knows Sanders sees Castro as a hero. Almost no one knows he wants to raise your taxes by a lot. Sanders is getting even more of a free media ride than Trump.

Once people see Bernie Sanders, they won't like what they see.

We want jobs, not theft.

We don't like Castro.

HAHAHA>>>>> nice to see your true colors bleeding through there rdean. Corporatism, uber alles!

You know that's all bullshit. For one, Sanders is getting a free ride. Most don't know Sanders spent 25 years in congress and did nothing noteworthy. Most don't know he wants a revolution. Almost no one knows Sanders sees Castro as a hero. Almost no one knows he wants to raise your taxes by a lot. Sanders is getting even more of a free media ride than Trump.

I agree that polls certainly aren't accurate especially predicting what will happen months from now. I am surprised at the three polls that say Dems currently like Bernie that much. But you are doing the usual right wing stretch of imagination about Bernie and Castro and about a revolution. That is bullshit. I don't know what you mean, Sanders is getting more of a free ride than Trump. In Jan Bernie out-raised Hillary in campaign donations. Trump is definitely the champion at a free ride.

We want jobs, not theft.

We don't like Castro.

HAHAHA>>>>> nice to see your true colors bleeding through there rdean. Corporatism, uber alles!
Corporations are as American as apple pie.

The problem here is that Republicans are the minions of Big Business. They work to pass laws that help Big Business screw over the middle class. Like giving subsidies to corporations moving to China.
And Republicans only want to shrink the part of government that regulates business and the environment. When it comes to your bedroom, they want to expand government to control everything about your private life.
You guys have to see things for what they are. Reducing everything to good and bad makes everything simple. And that makes those who only want simple, Simpletons. Don't be a simpleton.

We want jobs, not theft.

We don't like Castro.

Why?

Cause he's stealing our money, shipping our jobs overseas. Encouraging revolution, hanging out with Castro. Destroying corporations and added nothing of value in Congress or the White House.

In fact that he has been doing the exact opposite of what you claim you wanted. And you don't have a candidate who is anything you just mentioned

Other than the 25 years part you just described Obama

We want jobs, not theft.

We don't like Castro.

The problem here is that Republicans are the minions of Big Business. They work to pass laws that help Big Business screw over the middle class. Like giving subsidies to corporations moving to China.
And Republicans only want to shrink the part of government that regulates business and the environment. When it comes to your bedroom, they want to expand government to control everything about your private life.
You guys have to see things for what they are. Reducing everything to good and bad makes everything simple. And that makes those who only want simple, Simpletons. Don't be a simpleton.

You should take your own advice

I agree that polls certainly aren't accurate especially predicting what will happen months from now. I am surprised at the three polls that say Dems currently like Bernie that much. But you are doing the usual right wing stretch of imagination about Bernie and Castro and about a revolution. That is bullshit. I don't know what you mean, Sanders is getting more of a free ride than Trump. In Jan Bernie out-raised Hillary in campaign donations. Trump is definitely the champion at a free ride.

Bernie's revolution in his own words.

Bernie goes on to praise the crackdown on free press. He calls breadlines a Cuba progress. He admired Castro and you could tell by the way he speaks of him. Use Google, find out on your own:

Google

Just because the press doesn't vet Bernie Sandars, we have our own responsibility to do that ourselves, for all the candidates. Remember, the press constantly refers to the Hillary Clinton SCANDALS, but is it a scandal if there is no evidence, no proof, no charges? Or are they conspiracy theories?

We want jobs, not theft.

We don't like Castro.

You should take your own advice
I do. The problem with Republicans is they really do all the awful things I point out. That's why Trump is the front runner for the GOP.

Other than the 25 years part you just described Obama
Not true and you know it.

What did Hillary do that was noteworthy?

Forum List

Back