There Is No War On Christmas , and there isn't a war on Thanksgiving.

Why the left hates Christmas.

"Many on the Left (as opposed to liberals) have been warring on Christmas for more than a generation. Leftists always deny there is a war on Christmas and mock those who claim there is.

There is a mind-blowing chutzpah or lack of self-awareness when people do something and yet deny that they are actually doing it. But the evidence is overwhelming.

The Left has stopped schools from calling Christmas vacations by that name—the name schools called them throughout American history until the last couple of decades. Almost every non-Christian school in America now calls Christmas vacation “winter break.”"

Why the left hates Christmas.

"Many on the Left (as opposed to liberals) have been warring on Christmas for more than a generation. Leftists always deny there is a war on Christmas and mock those who claim there is.

There is a mind-blowing chutzpah or lack of self-awareness when people do something and yet deny that they are actually doing it. But the evidence is overwhelming.

The Left has stopped schools from calling Christmas vacations by that name—the name schools called them throughout American history until the last couple of decades. Almost every non-Christian school in America now calls Christmas vacation “winter break.”"

What's your problem? I wish my Jewish friends Happy Holidays or Happy Hunakka, but they wouldn't have a melt down if I wished them Merry Christmas...

This is a Fox News fabrication. Its a happy time of year. Muslims wish me Happy Christmas and I wish them Happy Eid.

Its not a war on Christmas.. Its a case of the ass.

There is hardly a Christmas in memory upon which there wasn’t a war waged—or, at least, so it seems if one is tuned into American right-wing media. According to Bill O’Reilly in 2004, as a part of a plot to banish religion from the public sphere and bring forth a ‘brave new progressive world’, liberals were banning religious floats from parades and calling Christmas trees ‘holiday’ trees instead. Similar (but fewer) complaints have been made in the U.K.—say, about the use of the phrase “Winterval” instead of Christmas. But fear not, dear reader. The great and powerful Trump has singlehandedly won the war on Christmas by making it acceptable to say ‘Merry Christmas’ again—a phrase which, according to Trump, was never uttered publicly during the Obama years.

In reality, however, the so called ‘War on Christmas’ doesn’t exist. It never has.

Trump, at Florida rally, suggests he's fighting a new 'War on Thanksgiving'​

He gave no specifics on who he claims wants to change the holiday's name.
ByLibby Cathey
November 27, 2019, 11:21 AM
--------------------------------------------
You may of heard ludicrous ideas on fox news.
The War on Christmas exists. You are a liar to say otherwise.

Forum List

Back