There Is No War On Christmas , and there isn't a war on Thanksgiving.

whatever. NOW you're so tolerant of others religions aren't you. LOLOL transparent.

The left conducts its war on christianity and when christians push back over the overt satanism by members of the left...oh THEN it is 'oh that Constitution thing of Freedom of religion'. You call the founders deists and atheists, say they believed in no God, that they wanted religion out of public life (definitely not true) say that there is a right to abortion in the Constitution, but you are so quick to defend and support anyone who hates christians. What's worse than your godlessness is your deceitfulness...but then I'm being redundant.

Last edited:
whatever. NOW you're so tolerant of others religions aren't you. LOLOL transparent.

I am tolerant of all religious beliefs, and of people who have none.

What I do not tolerate is one faith demanding that their religious beliefs come before everyone else's in the eyes of the gov't.

LOLOL Sure you are. LOLOL just shut the hell up liar.

No, you are confusing my supporting the idea that all faiths are equal in the US with a bias against Christianity.

I defy you to point out one thing I have said that shows a bias against Christianity.

So why don't you STFU, liar.

sure. You keep explaining yourself and you don't seem to be getting anywhere. Give it up.

I am not explaining anything. I am countering your ridiculous claims of religious persecution.

The problem is that you think not being the only religion practiced is the same has being persecuted. It is not.

The left conducts its war on christianity and when christians push back over the overt satanism by members of the left...oh THEN it is 'oh that Constitution thing of Freedom of religion'. You call the founders deists and atheists, say they believed in no God, that they wanted religion out of public life (definitely not true) say that there is a right to abortion in the Constitution, but you are so quick to defend and support anyone who hates christians. What's worse than your godlessness is your deceitfulness...but then I'm being redundant.

The founding fathers had valid reason to pursue separation of church and state. Most Republicans are smart enough to know thats not a war on Christianity.

Forum List

Back