There is No Future Battle of Armageddon:

So what do Jewish scriptures say about a third temple?
Google it.
I would have to Google it because I don’t memorize verses and 99% of Orthodox Jews spend most of their time living for today and not feverishly dreaming about the Messianic Era.

Google it.
I would have to Google it because I don’t memorize verses and 99% of Orthodox Jews spend most of their time living for today and not feverishly dreaming about the Messianic Era.

I understand that although aren't there some Jews in Israel who spend their whole lives studying Torah?

There's simply nothing in the Christian Bible about a third temple. I'd like to know.

I understand that although aren't there some Jews in Israel who spend their whole lives studying Torah?

There's simply nothing in the Christian Bible about a third temple. I'd like to know.
what are we called "the christian bible"? (an who cares?)

Studying Torah is to teach about how to live, not about feverishly awaiting the 3rd Temple.
We have 613 Commandment and 55,000 details and the people who study 18/7 are the ones who answer questions about every aspect of life.
For instance, medical procedures and what makes an appliance ok for use on Shabbos.
Divorce procedures are a specialty that not every Rabbi can perform.
Kosher food procedures on a corporate level are a specialty.

Where in the Christian Bible does it say there is a third Temple?
Jesus said he would raise up a new temple within days of the current temple’s destruction (Jn 2:19). In the first century, the new temple was being raised (1 Pt 2:4-5).

The new temple is not a brick-and-mortar building. It's the church.

Jesus said he would raise up a new temple within days of the current temple’s destruction (Jn 2:19). In the first century, the new temple was being raised (1 Pt 2:4-5).

The new temple is not a brick-and-mortar building. It's the church.

Oh I know.. I should have been clear that I was asking about a third brick and mortar temple.

Oh I know.. I should have been clear that I was asking about a third brick and mortar temple.
Now, if only Christians were clear about their scriptures, they wouldn't be waiting endlessly for Christ to float down on a cloud so he can marry a giant cube.

The temple is just another fulfilled prophecy, like all of them.

Scofield teaches some mishmash about a third temple, a tribulation and the end of the world.
what's "tribulation" ? is there a word in hebrew for
it? aramaic? "end of the world" ??? can you define that one? some guy named SCOFIELD wrote
the "christian bible" ?

what's "tribulation" ? is there a word in hebrew for
it? aramaic? "end of the world" ??? can you define that one? some guy named SCOFIELD wrote
the "christian bible" ?

Scofield wrote all new notes changing the meaning of scripture for Samuel Untermyer .

How to say tribulation in Hebrew - WordHippo
How to say tribulation in Hebrew. tribulation. Hebrew Translation. פּוּרעָנוּת. More Hebrew words for tribulation. noun פּוּרעָנוּת. calamity, trouble, visitation, suffering, evil event.

"the DESERT| religions as opposed to those of the
amazon rain forest?

their written events coincide with the religion of antiquity they all three similarly have abandoned - most native religions intuitively maintain, spiritual affinity to nature.

by the way, were all of noah's community "friends" - jewish ... by chance.

their written events coincide with the religion of antiquity they all three similarly have abandoned - most native religions intuitively maintain, spiritual affinity to nature.

by the way, were all of noah's community "friends" - jewish ... by chance.

Nah.. They were from Sumer.

Nah.. They were from Sumer.

really ...

Sumer was an ancient civilization founded in the Mesopotamia region of the Fertile Crescent situated between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. Known for their innovations in language, governance, architecture and more, Sumerians are considered the creators of civilization as modern humans understand it.

those are who were sent asunder.

- is there any value to those "scriptures" at all.

really ...

Sumer was an ancient civilization founded in the Mesopotamia region of the Fertile Crescent situated between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. Known for their innovations in language, governance, architecture and more, Sumerians are considered the creators of civilization as modern humans understand it.

those are who were sent asunder.

- is there any value to those "scriptures" at all.

Forget scripture for the moment.. Read History Begins at Sumer.

They had a written language, agticulture, irrigation and saliboats before Adam and Eve.

Forget scripture for the moment.. Read History Begins at Sumer.

They had a written language, agticulture, irrigation and saliboats before Adam and Eve.

written "scripture" ... howabout forever.

- you're claiming noah was before adam and eve ...

Forum List

Back