There is No Future Battle of Armageddon:

Scofield wrote all new notes changing the meaning of scripture for Samuel Untermyer .

How to say tribulation in Hebrew - WordHippo
How to say tribulation in Hebrew. tribulation. Hebrew Translation. פּוּרעָנוּת. More Hebrew words for tribulation. noun פּוּרעָנוּת. calamity, trouble, visitation, suffering, evil event.
OH-----does it refer to specific events as you seem
to imagine?

Ah, so now cutting and pasting from online dictionaries is supposed to wow us n stuff? lol lol lol

Ah, so now cutting and pasting from online dictionaries is supposed to wow us n stuff? lol lol lol

Rosie said there's no Hebrew word for tribuation.. Its pointless to argue with her so I posted from the Hebrew dictionary. Grow up.

Now you've opened up more issues....
1) Jesus says to them "15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—". He is quoting the Prophetic word given in the Book of Daniel

2) Did this happen in AD 70? "30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other."

You just keep digging deeper holes for yourself.

This system couldnt survive for 20 more years. Man is destroying it while they sell us cancer. Each year gets worse. It will not get better until Jesus destroys the wicked off of it at Har-mageddon. You can take that to the bank.

That's not what you and I are talking about. Jesus called Daniel a "Prophet", is he a liar?

1) Jesus says to them "15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—". He is quoting the Prophetic word given in the Book of Daniel
I have showed her many passages of the things that have not occurred yet. She would rather listen to the darkness than the word of God. Her teachers=2Corinthiams11:12-15

This system couldnt survive for 20 more years. Man is destroying it while they sell us cancer. Each year gets worse. It will not get better until Jesus destroys the wicked off of it at Har-mageddon. You can take that to the bank.

that is the task for humanity, or only after all have perished in failure would the heavens return to destroy the evil that remained. all will be lost.

Rosie said there's no Hebrew word for tribuation.. Its pointless to argue with her so I posted from the Hebrew dictionary. Grow up.
what is TRIBUATION? for the record---suradie is a liar----I never suggested that there is no hebrew word
equivalent to the english word "tribulation" ----I stated, correctly that I DO NOT KNOW A HEBREW word
equivalent to the SURADIE ---islamo-nazi book of revulsions word for "tribulation"

that is the task for humanity, or only after all have perished in failure would the heavens return to destroy the evil that remained. all will be lost.

The bible says Jesus will lead Gods armies to the earth. At Rev 16 teaches--with 3 inspired expressions EVERY kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) on this earth will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king at Har-mageddon. they are mislead now as well. They are being told they are standing for God by many false teachers, they do not obey Jesus.

The bible says Jesus will lead Gods armies to the earth. At Rev 16 teaches--with 3 inspired expressions EVERY kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) on this earth will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king at Har-mageddon. they are mislead now as well. They are being told they are standing for God by many false teachers, they do not obey Jesus.

Most of these curses are inevitable consequences of war. There were foreign troops fighting with Titus.

what is TRIBUATION? for the record---suradie is a liar----I never suggested that there is no hebrew word
equivalent to the english word "tribulation" ----I stated, correctly that I DO NOT KNOW A HEBREW word
equivalent to the SURADIE ---islamo-nazi book of revulsions word for "tribulation"

You went thru all these gyrations because I made a typo? LOLOL

Most of these curses are inevitable consequences of war. There were foreign troops fighting with Titus.
None saw Jesus leading Gods angelic armies to the earth in that event. Because it has not occurred yet. It is coming. It also says-every eye will Jesus come. Where is that recorded in that event?

None saw Jesus leading Gods angelic armies to the earth in that event. Because it has not occurred yet. It is coming. It also says-every eye will Jesus come. Where is that recorded in that event?

Which verse are you referring to?

from your book -

I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth." ... So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth."

forgeries and fallacies within the above - not withstanding. the point of the show is to do it yourself or eventually it will be done, again ... with no survivors.

Revelation 1:7

Its poetic.

Like this:

When God of Heaven interacted with Moses, He is described as being surrounded by clouds (Exodus 19:9) and He chose to give the Hebrews a picture of His majesty and great glory with ‘clouds’ –

The glory of the LORD dwelt on Mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days. And on the seventh day he called to Moses out of the midst of the cloud.
Exodus 24:16

from your book -

I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth." ... So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth."

forgeries and fallacies within the above - not withstanding. the point of the show is to do it yourself or eventually it will be done, again ... with no survivors.

Yes not a flood, but all can see smaller floods occuring all over the earth. Revelation is clear-Jesus will lead Gods armies to this earth Rev 19:11-14-- Rev 19:18 along with Dan 2:44 is the result of that. rev 16 is clear--EVERY KINGDOM ON EARTH will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king. And rev 19:18 shows a kingdom is made up of govt, armies, supporters-- This has not occurred, it is coming.

Yes not a flood, but all can see smaller floods occuring all over the earth. Revelation is clear-Jesus will lead Gods armies to this earth Rev 19:11-14-- Rev 19:18 along with Dan 2:44 is the result of that. rev 16 is clear--EVERY KINGDOM ON EARTH will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king. And rev 19:18 shows a kingdom is made up of govt, armies, supporters-- This has not occurred, it is coming.

The list of kingdoms Daniel has visions of are the Babylonians, Medes, Persians, Macedonians, and the fractured successor states to the Macedonian Empire (the kingdoms of the Diadochi); it was between two of these Diadochi kingdoms, one from the north (the Syrian Seleucids) and one from the south (Ptolemaic Egypt) that wars were fought.

Daniel refers to the Syrian Wars, a series of conflicts fought between these two kingdoms with Judea caught in the middle. Under Antiochus IV the Seleucids finally took Judea from the Ptolemies, and then instituted a series of harsh oppressive measures of forced Hellenization.

Including forbidding the Jews from circumcising their children, observing the Sabbath, celebrating the holy days, and the worse offense of all, sacrificing a swine to an image of Zeus in the Holy of Holies itself--"the abomination that causes desolation". Compare with the 1st chapter of 1 Maccabees.

Revelation 19:18 18so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small."

Revelation 19:11-14 11I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.

Forum List

Back