There is No Future Battle of Armageddon:

really - the symbol of the true covenant does not exist ...

View attachment 580334

think again christian, there will be a conclusion when final triumph as required - religion of antiquity - is fulfilled.

- it's just not going to be done for you and failure is just as likely.

What are you trying to say?

A purely secular interpretation. It is sad that you simply discard God's supernatural word.

Scripture isn't secular.. Jerusalem was surrounded by enemy armies from 66 to 70 AD. when the temple was destroyed.. It was the end of temple Judaism.

Can you find any verse that says there will be a third temple?

Scripture tells us over and over again that it was written to the first generation of Christians and its in the past. You have come under the influence of Cyrus Scofield ....

Revelation was fulfilled in the 1st century.

What does 2 billion Christians or Muslims have to do with it?

The New Covenant has no last days, no end time; so the end of the age must refer to the end of the Old Covenant. There is no newer covenant to end the New Covenant.
Independent----welcome to the hilarious world of
christian sophistry

I asked you a question.. Show me the scripture.
If I listed 100 verses you would tell me I’m cherry picking and make up some bullshit.
It’s not my job to educate you on a subject you’re making believe you already know.

It’s obvious you cherry pick your sources from people who are full of shit.

If I listed 100 verses you would tell me I’m cherry picking and make up some bullshit.
It’s not my job to educate you on a subject you’re making believe you already know.

It’s obvious you cherry pick your sources from people who are full of shit.

LOLOL..

Daniel 9:27 is about when Antiochus IV defiled the Temple.. The Jews cleaned it up and rededicated it.

LOLOL..

Daniel 9:27 is about when Antiochus IV defiled the Temple.. The Jews cleaned it up and rededicated it.
Which has what to do with a 3rd Temple?
You do realize that Daniel is not the only book in the Post-Torah writings.
How ignorant are you?

Which has what to do with a 3rd Temple?
You do realize that Daniel is not the only book in the Post-Torah writings.
How ignorant are you?

Scofield followers claim Daniel is talking about a third Temple. He isn't.. He's talking about Antiochus IV defiling the Temple and trying to Hellenize the Jews.

When they got rid of Antiochus they rededicated the Temple which was destroyed a hundred years later in 70 AD.

Daniel 11:31
Forces from him shall appear and profane the temple and fortress, and shall take away the regular burnt offering. And they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate.

Scofield followers claim Daniel is talking about a third Temple. He isn't.. He's talking about Antiochus IV defiling the Temple and trying to Hellenize the Jews.

When they got rid of Antiochus they rededicated the Temple which was destroyed a hundred years later in 70 AD.

Daniel 11:31
Forces from him shall appear and profane the temple and fortress, and shall take away the regular burnt offering. And they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate.
I am not Christian so why on earth would I care what non-Jews think?

Scripture isn't secular.. Jerusalem was surrounded by enemy armies from 66 to 70 AD. when the temple was destroyed.. It was the end of temple Judaism.

Can you find any verse that says there will be a third temple?

Scripture tells us over and over again that it was written to the first generation of Christians and its in the past. You have come under the influence of Cyrus Scofield ....
9/11/01 marks the END OF ANGLICAN (episcopalian) colonialism in North America

Forum List

Back