There is No Future Battle of Armageddon:

Why don't you read Daniel?

Why don't you read about the Maccabees. The Jews know about this stuff. Why don't YOU?

There is NO end of the new covenant... unless you can show me the verse.

You are blind to the truth. You cannot call Jesus a liar and expect to be taken seriously Margot. Preterism is a heresy and by extension makes you a heretic. It strokes your ego to think you have a corner on all truth.

You are blind to the truth. You cannot call Jesus a liar and expect to be taken seriously Margot. Preterism is a heresy and by extension makes you a heretic. It strokes your ego to think you have a corner on all truth.

You're the only one calling Jesus a liar. Hal Lindsey promotes heresy.. and ignorance. Press on.

There is No Future Battle of Armageddon:

Did that get your attention?
Yes, and Thank You very much for Your good work of posting Your words. You are very correct, much of the prophesy of Christ was about the coming destruction of Yerusalem. Another way of looking at Armageddon is that it was and is a warning, because Armageddon is the work of 3 evil spirits.
So just as bloody obsolete Edomite Yerusalem was destroyed by Christ's Roman Army, thanks to the Apostle Paul, so can America go down with it's own Armageddon, as is warned in Isaiah 5 and Ezekiel 5.
The Amerian Babylon is circling the drain under the schemes of he Prince of Gog But, a modern day Cyrus is about to pounce, maybe He is Tsar Putin.

Last edited:
Yes, and Thank You very much for Your good work of posting Your words. You are very correct, much of the prophesy of Christ was about the coming destruction of Yerusalem. Another way of looking at Armageddon is that it was and is a warning, because Armageddon is the work of 3 evil spirits.
So just as bloody obsolete Edomite Yerusalem was destroyed by Christ's Roman Army, thanks to the Apostle Paul, so can America go down with it's own Armageddon, as is warned in Isaiah 5 and Ezekiel 5.
The Amerian Babylon is circling the drain under the schemes of he Prince of Gog But, a modern day Cyrus is about to pounce, maybe He is Tsar Putin.
... maybe He is Tsar Putin.

surly, when they become all the same will be - the conclusion ... who would have been noah with their passing and those left remaining ... why exacting punishment beforehand gave humanity a second chance.

There are only two ages talked about in the Bible, "this age," which was the Old Covenant age, and "the age to come" which was the New Covenant age. The New Covenant has no last days, no end time; so the end of the age must refer to the end of the Old Covenant. There is no newer covenant to end the New Covenant.
This truth is so obvious, and so it's very bewildering that the great majority of readers miss it.

This truth is so obvious, and so it's very bewildering that the great majority of readers miss it.

They want to believe its in the future.. and the players are modern nations or entities like the US or Russia or the EU or the Muslims or JFK.. It changes with the political winds.

They want to believe its in the future.. and the players are modern nations or entities like the US or Russia or the EU or the Muslims or JFK.. It changes with the political winds.

And in what part does it contradict the belief?

Suppose you said eschatology was not the subconscious of politics...
Then you looked around and there were 2 billion Muslims and 2 billion Christians...

Last edited:
Are you Jewish? I ask because I don't want to offend you.

However, there is nothing in scripture (the Bible) about a third temple or a resumption of animal sacrifice. Perhaps there is something in Jewish scipture about a third temple?????
Try reading your prophets again.
Try having a steak without slaughtering an animal.

And in what part does it contradict the belief?

Suppose you said eschatology was not the subconscious of politics...
Then you looked around and there were 2 billion Muslims and 2 billion Christians...

Revelation was fulfilled in the 1st century.

What does 2 billion Christians or Muslims have to do with it?

The New Covenant has no last days, no end time; so the end of the age must refer to the end of the Old Covenant. There is no newer covenant to end the New Covenant.

Revelation was fulfilled in the 1st century.

What does 2 billion Christians or Muslims have to do with it?

The New Covenant has no last days, no end time; so the end of the age must refer to the end of the Old Covenant. There is no newer covenant to end the New Covenant.

really - the symbol of the true covenant does not exist ...

1640620149230.png

“When I bring clouds over the earth, and the bow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and every living creature—every mortal being—so that the waters will never again become a flood to destroy every mortal being.

think again christian, there will be a conclusion when final triumph as required - religion of antiquity - is fulfilled.

- it's just not going to be done for you and failure is just as likely.

Forum List

Back