There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd violently resisted arrest. Why shouldnt he die?
Violently resisted arrest is an overstatement. But the real reason he didn’t need to die because he posed zero threat to anyone as he was laying face down on the ground with his hands behind his back.
Was Babbit climbing through a window a real threat? We already know what happened when the people finally got inside.... nothing. She simply climbed through a window, lets be clear about that.
She didn't make it through the window.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!

Please go jaywalk.

I am hoping some law enforcement officer drops you with two to the head (although it is unclear you can suffer brain damage).

You deserve no mercy. You are not human. You should be put down.

Are you insane? Wishing death upon someone because you don't agree with an opinion they hold?

Not insane at all.

Wishing he gets the same treatment he seems to think she deserved.

She could have avoided being shot by simply not attempting to breach a locked door by breaking out the glass and going through the window.
Babbitt did none of the damage to the door, she simply stepped through as she expected a hundred others to as well.

As far as all of the rest of that "could have" stuff you listed, no, that's not how people who carry a weapon in the protection of others are trained, particularly not when facing a mob.
Bullshit. Babbitt was posing no threat and you never shoot for the head or chest unless IT IS YOUR INTENTION TO KILL TO STOP A DEADLY THREAT. One of the reasons why that cop will have to stand and face a jury one of these days for his crime.

The best indicator that the officer made the right move is that no one else attempted to go through that window. Threat successfully neutralized.
Thanks for proving my point that had he fired at the ceiling three times first instead, people would have heard the shots, not known where they were coming from or aimed at other than from the police, taken the hint and BACKED OFF. Without anyone getting killed.

Lantern and all the other retards are actually entitled to their opinion no matter how bass ackwards it is. I wonder whats going to happen when reality and their fantasy violently collide?
We aren’t the retard who claimed homicide isn’t murder, then posted a link proving you lied.
Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

All murders are homicides (which by definition is nothing more than causing the death of a person period) - but not all homicides are murder.

She could have avoided being shot by simply not attempting to breach a locked door by breaking out the glass and going through the window.
Babbitt did none of the damage to the door, she simply stepped through as she expected a hundred others to as well.

As far as all of the rest of that "could have" stuff you listed, no, that's not how people who carry a weapon in the protection of others are trained, particularly not when facing a mob.
Bullshit. Babbitt was posing no threat and you never shoot for the head or chest unless IT IS YOUR INTENTION TO KILL TO STOP A DEADLY THREAT. One of the reasons why that cop will have to stand and face a jury one of these days for his crime.

The best indicator that the officer made the right move is that no one else attempted to go through that window. Threat successfully neutralized.
Thanks for proving my point that had he fired at the ceiling three times first instead, people would have heard the shots, not known where they were coming from or aimed at other than from the police, taken the hint and BACKED OFF. Without anyone getting killed.
I don't know the layout of the Capitol however you're not supposed to fire indiscriminately in a direction that you don't know to be safe. What if there is another floor above the ceiling where people are sheltering and you're sending rounds through the ceiling to where they are? That's irresponsible as well as unsafe.

And why would I waste 3 rounds that I might need against a violent mob by using them against a non-threat?

And lastly, there is no guarantee that the mob would have backed off simply due to the sound of gun fire, if Ashli had safely made it through the window. You don't think had they seen her make it through, that every one else would not have immediately followed? That's what my line of thinking would have been.

Lantern and all the other retards are actually entitled to their opinion no matter how bass ackwards it is. I wonder whats going to happen when reality and their fantasy violently collide?
We aren’t the retard who claimed homicide isn’t murder, then posted a link proving you lied.
Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

All murders are homicides (which by definition is nothing more than causing the death of a person period) - but not all homicides are murder.
Thats too complicated a concept for him. I know it seems easy to understand but you have to realize who we are dealing with here. All these Drumpf supporters are soft in the head.

Should we also be arresting BLM "protesters"? As we all know, they are mostly rioters, not protesters.

The ones looting, fighting police, burning buildings, braking into buildings, etc. should all be arrested. See my signature.
Well, at least we agree on that. You left out one of the most dangerous ones... blocking the streets. Most of the deaths have taken place where mobs stop traffic. Its extremely dangerous for both parties and therefore unacceptable. It should be a felony.

Your definition literally says you are wrong. Homocide IS a crime, sometimes, and sometimes it isnt.

That's what he said, retard.

"Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense."

However, he did say "Homicide is not a crime".
Obviously some of the time it IS indeed a crime.

The context was clear. Maybe you shouldn’t have cut part of the quote which then went on to say that murder and manslaughter are. Someone cannot be charged with homicide. Homicide can be manslaughter or murder, which someone can be charged with. Are you two so stupid that you didn’t understand this statement?

Because I think we all know what a homicide is. I think you two idiots are looking for the dumbest semantics argument you can come up with because you have nothing else. And it’s not even a good semantics argument.
Holy shit, you are STILL going? Bro, admit your mistake and salvage some integrity. This is downright embarrassing.
I agree it’s embarrassing for you to try to play retarded word games. Is that the best argument you can come up with? Semantics arguments where we all agree on the definition of homicide. What a pathetic loser you are.

:laugh:
Semantics? He literally said homicide wasnt murder, then he posted the legal definition which contradicted him. You boys sure are dumb. Nothing gets through those thick skulls. It doesnt matter how many times its explained to you, but its endlessly amusing to watch! :laugh:
Homicide isn't the same thing as murder, which is the wrongful killing of another human being. Homicide is a "cause" of death, along with other causes of death such as "natural cause", "accidental death", "suicide", etc.

Murder and manslaughter are legal charges that can be brought against the perpetrator of the homicide.

All homicide means is that the death was caused by another human being without saying anything about whether that killing was lawful or not. When people on death row are killed by the state, their cause of death is "homicide" because someone intentionally killed them.
You are wrong and WAAAY late to the party on this one. Asslips provided the legal quote that proves you are wrong.

Should we also be arresting BLM "protesters"? As we all know, they are mostly rioters, not protesters.

The ones looting, fighting police, burning buildings, braking into buildings, etc. should all be arrested. See my signature.
Well, at least we agree on that. You left out one of the most dangerous ones... blocking the streets. Most of the deaths have taken place where mobs stop traffic. Its extremely dangerous for both parties and therefore unacceptable. It should be a felony.
People disrupting traffic should also be arrested.

Floyd violently resisted arrest. Why shouldnt he die?
Violently resisted arrest is an overstatement. But the real reason he didn’t need to die because he posed zero threat to anyone as he was laying face down on the ground with his hands behind his back.
Was Babbit climbing through a window a real threat? We already know what happened when the people finally got inside.... nothing. She simply climbed through a window, lets be clear about that.
She didn't make it through the window.
Yep, she died for "an attempt to climb through a window".

Well, then you and i are in agreement. Im ok with Babbit being shot, even though she was simply climbing through a window. You fuck with the law, you pay the price.

Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

Thats too complicated a concept for him. I know it seems easy to understand but you have to realize who we are dealing with here. All these Drumpf supporters are soft in the head.

That's like saying all Biden supporters are liars. You are a liar, but not all Biden supporters are.

Tell that to the normal people (there are a few still) in Portland who practically on a daily basis are treated to leftist protesters blocking traffic.

Tell that to the normal people (there are a few still) in Portland who practically on a daily basis are treated to leftist protesters blocking traffic.
I’ve made my stance perfectly clear on that.

Well, then you and i are in agreement. Im ok with Babbit being shot, even though she was simply climbing through a window. You fuck with the law, you pay the price.
She deserved what she got. It’s why the officer won’t be charged.

She deserved what she got. It’s why the officer won’t be charged.
Floyd deserved his death too. Had he behaved, he would be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back