There Has Never Been A Greater Betrayal By A President

Even NYC warned them before.

This was all planned
Yea...by MAGArats
I bet a quarter of them were from ANTIFA.......The professionals stirred the drink.
No one cares about your worthless wager -- prove it....

This was coordinated you fucking dumb ass. The facts ain't going your way sir doosh a lot
I never seen much of you in the putrid time I've been here. Read a couple posts. I've come to the conclusion you are an asshole first.

Second. All you liberals who have post counts near 100k are the biggest fucking nut cases here. I bet you're on 3 other boards talking to probably most of the same libtards.......LOL

Get a fucking life punk. Posts that need an abacus to count means you need a team of shrinks.

you're a waste of time so shove it up your fucking ass
LOLOL

I challenge you to prove fraud occurred but instead, you post that ^^^ diatribe.

Thanks for proving you can't prove fraud.

giphy.gif
The censorship proves the fraud. Assflap.
Nope, all it proves is that Twice Impeached Trump violated their terms of service. If it was proof of fraud, he would have been banned 2 months ago.
Hey little yellow coward bitch, why are threats to murder Trump and his supporters allowed to stand? Why are violent threats from the Ayatollahs and real terrorist groups like BLM and Pantifa allowed to stand? Seems Twitte4v
They were terrorists and insurrectionists who killed, vandalized and looted our citadel of democracy.
The only person shot down in cold blood was an unarmed Air Force vet. That's murder in any court.

A couple of police died due to their own
medical issues. Stop with your moronic lies.

So the cop who had his skull crushed by a fire extinguisher, another who will likely lose an eye, and the dude who was smacked silly with an American flag don't count? Fuck you
No. Fuck you you lying sack of shit. That cop did not die from your bogus fire extinguisher bash. Per family and medical examiner he died of natural causes. So fuck off asshole.
For those who think a fire extinguisher off the head is natural
How many times do you idiots have to be told the officer died of a stroke? Period. End of discussion. Per the medical examiner, no mention of any other injuries. Period. Just another piece of your bullshit story falling apart.
Actually, it's still being investigated. He died of a stroke due to a blood clot and the investigation is being done to determine if the blood clot was caused by injuries sustained during the rebellion. The FBI and DC police are investigating this because if that determination is made, someone could face murder charges.
Sorry little yellow coward asshole, your narrative has been destroyed by the medical examiner and the family. Fuck off loser. BLM and Antifa murdering people and being released with no charges. Your bullshit stories falling apart under scrutiny. More losing for you and yours.
LOL

You're wrong as always, ChoadBreath. His death is still under investigation, just as I said.
Sorry fag boy. Medical examiner says stroke and natural causes. As does the family fuckwad. They overrule your whining and crying. Fuckwad
He also comes to "Assflap"

I did see some of the Ellipse speech and he did seem to be asking the crowd to "stop the steal," to undo the election being called for Biden.
I missed that, but the question is what does "stop the steal mean?" Does it mean like what Sydney Powell is doing or does it mean to break into the Capitol and shit on Pelosi's desk? It's too late to stop the steal now, the courts made sure of that, even now there is a case before the SCOTUS they asked to be expedited that they refused saying they purposefully would not even LOOK at it until AFTER the inauguration! So you see, there is an ACTIVE EFFORT to PROTECT THE ELECTION (and by implication by going with the outcome protects its "integrity,") rather than protecting that the rightful true candidate the voters really legally elected be chosen. That's Problem A1. In the final analysis, the election, the courts, it's all big GOVERNMENT and Trump is anti-government, non-government, outside-government and they all want him OUT. He's been messing up their game for four years.

What I think is that the calamity that is going on of the epidemic plus the government-caused deep recession and the abrogation of everyone's most obvious normal civil liberties, will cause governments around the world to fall and Trump was first. Renzi's government in Italy just went down today, I read. I expect Boris Johnson's next and then perhaps Merkel's.
Interesting observation.

Something this bad cannot happen without some push-back against the governments in charge when it did happen. I'm amazed people stayed that loyal to Trump that it was a mere Biden scrape-by. This is force majeure and there is nothing anyone can do about that.
And it would seem the Democrats did all that they could to compound that push-back and aim it right at Trump. That was part of the steal. Trump has perhaps more and deeper supporters today than four years ago, just that now they will go more underground because of all the bad press and vilification. What happened on Jan. 6 is a Force Majeure and democrats have never seen anything like it. This will not go away and right or wrong, many people are willing now to go to great lengths and sacrifices to prove, later is not sooner, that Joe Biden did not win that election.

(**)
I believe Trump would have been re-elected in a landslide without the coronavirus epidemic. ALL signs pointed to that.
Absolutely. So why isn't he in office? He didn't create corona, he didn't mishandle it, he is doing everything anyone really can do no worse than a hundred other countries. The Democrats made it a weapon to hang on Trump, they demanded the shutdowns, they killed jobs, business, the economy, then they threw in the mass riots all summer which they flamed, promoted, enabled and supported in every way possible, they wrecked this country then made Trump the fall guy for it all. You damn well know that had a democrat been in the WH, they couldn't have done more, and the spin would have been the exact opposite that their guy was not the CAUSE of it, but was behind it all with THEM fighting the good fight with these people as just one of the victims too in with them for the ride against all the "injustice." They play that card every time. I never forget what Charles said referring to Obumma:

1610691882135.png

It's all about the spin that is possible when you control 99% of all of the media message and coverage of everything. It is all chess and strategy to the democrats:

I think Nancy Pelosi impeached Trump again to validate her original impeachment of him, which was very unpopular and much derided and the so-called evidence stunk. But now the Dems come out of this yelling, "SEE? He was a criminal all along! We were right from the beginning!" I don't think we should underestimate the confusion value of this.
Absolutely. See above. Only thing is that their impeachment happened in 6 hours with no hearings, no evidence, no witnesses, no rebuttal and no defense. The damage they have done is incalculable.

ergo the speeches throwing us under the bus. Which I don't care for. He said, over and over, "Stop the Steal!" And then when people tried, he called them violent criminals. Darn. Loyalty should go both ways, maybe.
If you have a copy of that speech, I'd like to see it. Again, I don't know that Trump ever thought or intended that it would go this far or quite this way. Maybe part of him hates losing and another part likes the attention and power of influencing people and another part knows he won the election and that Biden will do great harm if the next president. You mentioned proof, well, I don't know how much actual PROOF there are of things, but I know there is a great deal of EVIDENCE, hard evidence, circumstantial evidence, statistical evidence, and I'm absolutely convinced due to (**) above that the election WAS stolen, and that Joe Biden should NOT be getting confirmed in a few days that this has all been engineered because the Deep State decided that the people simply voted "wrong" and that they were not going to allow another four years of Trump.

People are not going to accept this, they are not going to forget it, they are not going to stop fighting it, no good will come out of Biden's installment and sooner or later the truth will be made known, even if it takes 20 years.

Last edited:
One or two Republicans will peel off and vote to impeach

The rest are still prepared to look the other way while he shoots someone on Fifth Ave

Your pretense of caring about a riot is fooling no one, commie bastard.
Turns out, the commies are you and your ilk, trying to justify insurrection.

Riots been raging for years now. And now suddenly they are a big problem because finally there was one that was from your enemies instead of your allies the blm and antifa?

You can shove that fucking nonsense up your ass.
This wasn't just a riot, ChoadBreath. It was a seditious insurrection carried out by domestic terrorists.
Like last summer.
Nope, not like last summer. It's really not my problem you don't know what seditious insurrection is.

But we do. Chaz, and/or open attacks on federal buildings and agents, with the support of the dem party.

That is sedition and open insurrection and even treason.
Are you SERIOUSLY trying to justify the sedition of YOUR MAGAbuddies?

I'm pointing out that we on the right have been against riots and sedition for the last four years while you people were calling them "mostly peaceful" and "racial justice".

That you are shocked that violence begets violence is just more evidence how stupid you are.

They were terrorists and insurrectionists who killed, vandalized and looted our citadel of democracy.
The only person shot down in cold blood was an unarmed Air Force vet. That's murder in any court.

So the cop who had his skull crushed by a fire extinguisher, another who will likely lose an eye, and the dude who was smacked silly with an American flag don't count? Fuck you
No. Fuck you you lying sack of shit. That cop did not die from your bogus fire extinguisher bash. Per family and medical examiner he died of natural causes. So fuck off asshole.
How many times do you idiots have to be told the officer died of a stroke? Period. End of discussion. Per the medical examiner, no mention of any other injuries. Period. Just another piece of your bullshit story falling apart.
Linky linky

Your lies are as bad as Trumps
Been shown all over the place you illiterate fuckwad. Do your own work lazy libtard. Funny how you can't show Trump inciting this either liar. Go fuck yourself
Another lie doesn’t help your case
A credible link would

Real reports show that he was attacked by a mob and severely beaten, one of whom hit him in the head with a fire extinguisher

All in the name of Trump

Again, when someone with the clout of Lynn Chaney , someone as conservative and right wing as that...says that Trump has betrayed America...Republicans really ought to sit up and listen

Again, when someone with the clout of Lynn Chaney , someone as conservative and right wing as that...says that Trump has betrayed America...Republicans really ought to sit up and listen

They would rather listen to Sean Hannity

This is the guy who beat the police officer with a fire extinguisher. Someone will recognize him.

Trump has been impeached again. Word from the WH is that he's worried about the effect of the riot on his businesses.

That will help us in 2022. Polls show voters hate impeachment. It's probably why the commies lost so many members this time.
That will help us in 2022. Polls show voters hate impeachment. It's probably why the commies lost so many members this time.
Hmm...
So there was no fraud then?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
One or two Republicans will peel off and vote to impeach

The rest are still prepared to look the other way while he shoots someone on Fifth Ave

Your pretense of caring about a riot is fooling no one, commie bastard.
Turns out, the commies are you and your ilk, trying to justify insurrection.

Riots been raging for years now. And now suddenly they are a big problem because finally there was one that was from your enemies instead of your allies the blm and antifa?

You can shove that fucking nonsense up your ass.
This wasn't just a riot, ChoadBreath. It was a seditious insurrection carried out by domestic terrorists.
Like last summer.
Nope, not like last summer. It's really not my problem you don't know what seditious insurrection is.
Some riots are good.....right?
No, dumbfuck, no riots are good. All should be condemned.
Why did your leaders cheer riots, looting, rape, and murder for 6 months, Assflap?

1610720889968.png

This was all planned
Yea...by MAGArats
Sorry the real facts are coming out. I guess CNN is even following up this was preplanned.

The siege began about 20 min before Trump finished.......LOL..LOLOL.

Who put tem up to it now......I have a feeling I know who.......Igor says hey.

The FBI said this was going to happen the day before....................Boy what a fuck up this set up was.
It certainly WAS a fuck up and questions are being asked and will be answered. And LE is not looking good here and neither are certain GOP legislators who may have helped orchestrate this

This was all planned
Yea...by MAGArats
I bet a quarter of them were from ANTIFA.......The professionals stirred the drink.

This was coordinated you fucking dumb ass. The facts ain't going your way sir doosh a lot
I never seen much of you in the putrid time I've been here. Read a couple posts. I've come to the conclusion you are an asshole first.

Second. All you liberals who have post counts near 100k are the biggest fucking nut cases here. I bet you're on 3 other boards talking to probably most of the same libtards.......LOL

Get a fucking life punk. Posts that need an abacus to count means you need a team of shrinks.

LOLOL

I challenge you to prove fraud occurred but instead, you post that ^^^ diatribe.

giphy.gif
Nope, all it proves is that Twice Impeached Trump violated their terms of service. If it was proof of fraud, he would have been banned 2 months ago.
Hey little yellow coward bitch, why are threats to murder Trump and his supporters allowed to stand? Why are violent threats from the Ayatollahs and real terrorist groups like BLM and Pantifa allowed to stand? Seems Twitte4v

Actually, it's still being investigated. He died of a stroke due to a blood clot and the investigation is being done to determine if the blood clot was caused by injuries sustained during the rebellion. The FBI and DC police are investigating this because if that determination is made, someone could face murder charges.
Sorry little yellow coward asshole, your narrative has been destroyed by the medical examiner and the family. Fuck off loser. BLM and Antifa murdering people and being released with no charges. Your bullshit stories falling apart under scrutiny. More losing for you and yours.
LOL

You're wrong as always, ChoadBreath. His death is still under investigation, just as I said.
Sorry fag boy. Medical examiner says stroke and natural causes. As does the family fuckwad. They overrule your whining and crying. Fuckwad
Fawnboi is a science denier.................his handlers told him to think Trump killed him so that's what happened.

This was all planned
Yea...by MAGArats

LOLOL

giphy.gif

LOL

Fawnboi is a science denier.................his handlers told him to think Trump killed him so that's what happened.
I just had my first encounter with Frau. Looks like he's seeing a team of shrinks with little results.

This was all planned
Yea...by MAGArats

LOLOL

giphy.gif

LOL

I just had my first encounter with Frau. Looks like he's seeing a team of shrinks with little results.
If he is they need to be fired cuz it ain't workin'.

This was all planned
Yea...by MAGArats

LOLOL

giphy.gif

LOL

If he is they need to be fired cuz it ain't workin'.
His life goal is to hit a million posts here, and the 5 other boards the fuckterd posts on.

Linky linky

Been shown all over the place you illiterate fuckwad. Do your own work lazy libtard. Funny how you can't show Trump inciting this either liar. Go fuck yourself
A credible link would

Real reports show that he was attacked by a mob and severely beaten, one of whom hit him in the head with a fire extinguisher

All in the name of Trump

I don't wish to hear ANY more babble from these malcontents spouting QAnon conspiracy theories about "law and order" or how much they revere cops. I've had my fill of that bullshit.

ANYBODY??
PUTIN'S PATHETIC PUPPET

6000a1e546e23.jpg
Putin knew what he was getting with Trump

Someone who would bring down America’s power and destroy the Western alliance

Yep, and you start by casting doubt on our elections and start claiming a year prior that if you lost, there would be "great fraud".
Each time he hears it, the murderous authoritarian grins from ear to ear.

766.jpg

Linky linky

A credible link would

All in the name of Trump

I don't wish to hear ANY more babble from these malcontents spouting QAnon conspiracy theories about "law and order" or how much they revere cops. I've had my fill of that bullshit.
You sure had your fill this Summer though nimrod. You people make politics psychotic there doc.

The plan is for ANTIFA to false flag all over the country and blame it all on Conservatives on Tuesday.

You nkow that is the plan. Do you really want to fight in the streets. The law of supply and demand is really on the demand side now.

Yep, and you start by casting doubt on our elections and start claiming a year prior that if you lost, there would be "great fraud".
Each time he hears it, the murderous authoritarian grins from ear to ear.
We should all shut up and deny reality because of Putin? What a childish attempt to shut down the truth.
Does your mom let you on the computer without supervision?

Forum List

Back