There Are No Permanent Secular-Political-Solutions To Spiritual Problems.

Perhaps you can explain why people who claim to be Christians were willing to elect the antithisis to Christianity in exchange for their choice of judges. Obviously that was an effort to force what you consider to be Christian values on the country through the courts.

It was the exact OPPOSITE of that.
I do not want to force what I believe on anybody, not ever.

So you oppose Christians supporting the very unChristian like Trump just to gain political power through the courts? That is a yes/no question.

"So you oppose Christians supporting the very unChristian like Trump
just to gain political power through the courts? That is a yes/no question. "___BULLDOG

I vote the straight Republican ticket.
I don't want to gain any power through the courts.
Christians are both Republicans and Democrats.
I don't tell any of them how who to vote for.

`

That's all interesting, but not a yes/no answer to the question. Answer please.

Further, without Christian mores at the core of American politics our civilization will collapse
The separation of church and state, the freedom of religion, and the freedom from laws respecting an establishment of religion must remain at the core of American civilization.

The Christian religion is defiled when it comes to be enforced unjustly against the innocent ones by the wicked who have gained political power.

This Opening Post is NOT to discuss any political issue.
This Opening Post is ONLY to re-affirm the truth of:
"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray
and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven,
and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.___2 Chronicles 7:14

I wrote this piece mainly for Christians, but non-Christians might find it
interesting.

Introductory Remarks:
My entire family are Christians. We are all strong Conservatives.
We are all Republicans. We have always voted for the Republican Party.
We always will do that. We support Law and Order.
Laws are necessary. Laws do reduce crime.
Politics is necessary. Politics is merely what we do {policies , , , political policies}
Nations do what they do, because they believe what they believe.
There is no possible way to escape "the political process."
Politics is here to stay until the end of time.

Politics can temporarily solve some human problems.

But politics can never solve the root problem, which is spiritual.

A diseased ROOT will always produce "bad policies" fruit.

Fix one political problem, and another will appear somewhere else.

Diseased root. You must cure the "bad root" problem. to have good fruit.

So? So there are better solutions to human problems than political
solutions. These better solutions are spiritual solutions,

Nonetheless , , ,
Many Christians seek political solutions to what they will admit are
spiritual problems.

They seek to "elect the right kind of men" to political office with the goal of
fixing America's many moral, economic, and political problems.

Read this next paragraph very carefully , , ,
They want the Christian moral code to become a reality through the political
process. My view is this is utterly impossible to achieve. Here is my view of
that in a nutshell: There is not a shred of Biblical evidence that teaches the
way to fix a nation’s spiritual problems, is to elect “the right kinds of politicians"
to public office. That is pure fantasy. The notion that: If we can "just somehow
elect the right politicians", then we can legislate the Christian moral code into
law” is pure fiction. This is never going to materialize and become a reality.

Here are some of my reasons why:

My view is that permanent change can not come through political laws and
through the “political process." It is impossible to solve human problems apart
from the supernatural power of God Almighty, and His Son the Lord Jesus,
and the power of the Holy Spirit.

{1} You must first change hearts before you can change minds.
{2} All human moral problems are at root spiritual problems.
{3} Moral problems are what causes political and economic problems.
{4} There are no lasting secular political solutions for spiritual problems.
{5} But there are lasting spiritual solutions to spiritual problems.
{6} Those solutions must start with this:
{A} John 3:3 You must be born again.
{B} John 3:16 You must accept the Lord Jesus as your Savior.
{C} Galatians 5:22-23 You must allow the Holy Spirit to produce
the fruits of the Holy Spirit in your life, which are:
{a} love
{b} joy
{c} peace
{d} patience
{e} kindness
{f} goodness
{g} faithfulness
{h} gentleness
{i} self-control
This changes the "root" of the problem.
This changes the heart.
Which then changes the mind.
So that men now desire to do what is right without being "forced to do right"
by the political process , , ,Laws , , Police with guns , , Jail Time , ,etc

Anything not the above will fail to permanently solve the "political" problem
You can “throw money” at it.
You can “throw laws” at it.
You will fail.
If you DO solve the problem in one area, the same ROOT problem will
pop-up in another area. We saw this principle being played out in the
streets of America as rioting, looting, burning cars, burning buildings,
physical assaults, and murdering people was occurring right in front of
Law Enforcement Officers and elected politicians, who, at the time, did
not prevent it from happening. All this has a "root problem" that has
been a reality for decades, and if this present social chaos is "solved"
by politics, the "root problem" will re-appear, in another form, somewhere
else in the "garden" of America. Its merely a question of "when" and "where"
and "how bad" it will be, the next time it pops-up.

``

What you're really trying to say here, schmuck, is, "All Christians must abandon their faith and kneel before domestic terrorists." Two words, both are free: fuck and you.

"What you're really trying to say here, schmuck, is, "All Christians must abandon their
faith and kneel before domestic terrorists." Two words, both are free: fuck and you."___Night Son

* False.
* Just the opposite of that.
* JAG Wrote:
"My entire family are Christians. We are all strong Conservatives.
We always will do that."___JAG

*And thanks for your comments.

`

The more sincere your apologies for being Christian the faster Christians will be persecuted and eventually eradicated. Your original post speaks like anything but Christian claiming to wear a Christian's skin.

I apologize for nothing.
I have opinions like everybody else.
* JAG Wrote:
"My entire family are Christians. We are all strong Conservatives.
We always will do that."___JAG

`

I apologize for my knee jerk initial reaction. Stressful Sunday and all that. That said, you are still playing a dangerous game with the content of your opinion piece. But I get it. You believe spiritual problems cannot be remedied with modern political solutions. In the same exact way you are trying to sing out to the Logos for peace and harmony on Earth you are mystifying solutions for carnal problems that amount to little more than pie in the sky. Turning the other cheek does not mean faith manifested as lack of fear in persecution and death. Further, without Christian mores at the core of American politics our civilization will collapse.

"I apologize for my knee jerk initial reaction. Stressful Sunday and all that. That said, you are still playing a dangerous game with the content of your opinion piece. But I get it. You believe spiritual problems cannot be remedied with modern political solutions. In the same exact way you are trying to sing out to the Logos for peace and harmony on Earth you are mystifying solutions for carnal problems that amount to little more than pie in the sky. Turning the other cheek does not mean faith manifested as lack of fear in persecution and death. Further, without Christian mores at the core of American politics our civilization will collapse."___NightSon

* That's okay. I understand/
* You made some good points.
* I believe in Military War , , , when necessary.
* I don't emphasize turning the other cheek.
*I am all for Christian mores. I just don't think we can legislate the Christian moral code into law.
That would require a police sate.
* I agree with Plato "Only the dead have seen an end to war."
* I like the motto Molan Labe {Spartan defiance when asked to lay down their weapons , , Molan labe "Come and get them"}

Perhaps you can explain why people who claim to be Christians were willing to elect the antithisis to Christianity in exchange for their choice of judges. Obviously that was an effort to force what you consider to be Christian values on the country through the courts.

So you oppose Christians supporting the very unChristian like Trump just to gain political power through the courts? That is a yes/no question.

just to gain political power through the courts? That is a yes/no question. "___BULLDOG

`

I did not fully understand your question.
Ask it a different way.
Try to keep it simple.

`

Ask it a different way.
Try to keep it simple.

OK. Nothing in Trump's past, skill set, or demeanor indicates any connection to Christianity or the universal truths expressed in the Christian Bible. It's obvious that the only reason Christian leaders support him is the fact that he gives them control over appointments of judges. Therefore, trading their support for political power through the courts. Do you support that trade?

OK. Nothing in Trump's past, skill set, or demeanor indicates any connection to Christianity or the universal truths expressed in the Christian Bible. It's obvious that the only reason Christian leaders support him is the fact that he gives them control over appointments of judges. Therefore, trading their support for political power through the courts. Do you support that trade?

`

Ask it a different way.
Try to keep it simple.

I guess the answer is yes -- but only in the sense that I vote the straight Republican ticket.
I do not believe that the Christian moral code can be codified into law and enforced by police with guns.
And I do NOT want to see that done.
I do NOT believe that Christianity advances in the world through the courts of law.

You're HALF right. If we become the right kind of people, we, as a culture, WILL VOTE FOR THE RIGHT KIND OF LEADERS.

Look around this forum. Nearly half, maybe more, not only DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD, ....

THEY OPENLY DESPISE HIM.

That is why we have the likes of Obama, Clinto, Schumer and Pelosi

Christian's are to JUDGE wisely, not withdraw from the DUTY of choosing wise and Godly men

`

Ask it a different way.
Try to keep it simple.

I guess the answer is yes -- but only in the sense that I vote the straight Republican ticket.
I do not believe that the Christian moral code can be codified into law and enforced by police with guns.
I do NOT believe that Christianity advances in the world through the courts of law.

Yet that is the only reason Christian leaders have to support a man who personifies the opposite of what Jesus taught. When did hypocracy become an acceptable Christian trait?

`

Ask it a different way.
Try to keep it simple.

Yet that is the only reason Christian leaders have to support a man who personifies the opposite of what Jesus taught. When did hypocracy become an acceptable Christian trait?
Has he had in intern under the desk? Has he committed adultery during his time in the White House?

Whatever happened to "Judge not" or does that only apply to Democrats?

I know NOTHING will change your evil heart, but you dont get to judge. Neither you nor satan.

You clearly know NOTHING about the Christian religion, and you only look like a fool when you take part in these discussions

`

Ask it a different way.
Try to keep it simple.

Has he had in intern under the desk? Has he committed adultery during his time in the White House?

I know NOTHING will change your evil heart, but you dont get to judge. Neither you nor satan.

You clearly know NOTHING about the Christian religion, and you only look like a fool when you take part in these discussions

Perhaps you should read the entire quote before you start spouting crap. I'm pretty sure one of us hasn't spent much time studying the Bible,.
Matthew 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
King James Version (KJV)

interesting.

Introductory Remarks:
Politics is necessary. Politics is merely what we do {policies , , , political policies}

Nonetheless , , ,
spiritual problems.

way to fix a nation’s spiritual problems, is to elect “the right kinds of politicians"
to public office. That is pure fantasy. The notion that: If we can "just somehow
elect the right politicians", then we can legislate the Christian moral code into

{a} love
{b} joy
{c} peace
{d} patience
{e} kindness
{f} goodness
{g} faithfulness
{h} gentleness
{i} self-control
This changes the heart.

You will fail.

``

What you're really trying to say here, schmuck, is, "All Christians must abandon their faith and kneel before domestic terrorists." Two words, both are free: fuck and you.

"But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." -- Mt. 5:39

We live in a fallen world ruled by the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air" so are doomed. It's been proven once already and now we're heading for the second one. This time by global fire. Is it a coincidence that the naysayers believe "global warming" or AGW will be our end? I think not. Bad things usually aren't a coincidence.

For everything God has said, it seems Satan has written his Antibible so that it contradicts it. Thus, we have our differences in politics, science, and religion. In the science realm, the creation scientists have been systematically eliminated from doing peer reviews. It's getting harder to implement any moral code let alone a Christian one.

I will not vote pro-abortion.
I will not vote for a redefinition of marriage.
I will not vote for government control of education.
I will not vote for raises for politicians nor bureaucrats.

You're HALF right. If we become the right kind of people, we, as a culture, WILL VOTE FOR THE RIGHT KIND OF LEADERS.

Look around this forum. Nearly half, maybe more, not only DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD, ....

THEY OPENLY DESPISE HIM.

Christian's are to JUDGE wisely, not withdraw from the DUTY of choosing wise and Godly men

"You're HALF right. If we become the right kind of people, we, as a culture, WILL VOTE FOR THE RIGHT KIND OF LEADERS.
THEY OPENLY DESPISE HIM.
Christian's are to JUDGE wisely, not withdraw from the DUTY of choosing wise and Godly me."___Death Angel

Thanks for your comments.
You made some good points.
Regarding Obama, Clinton, Schumer, and Nancy: What more can I do other than to ALWAYS vote Republican?
America has only two political parties that can win national elections.
Me and my entire family ALWAYS votes for the Republican Party.
What else do you want us to do?
Tell me what you want me to do.
My Opening Post made it clear and bold that I was a Conservative Republican
that ALWAYS voted Republican and would always CONTINUE to do that.

interesting.

Introductory Remarks:

Nonetheless , , ,
spiritual problems.

{a} love
{b} joy
{c} peace
{d} patience
{e} kindness
{f} goodness
{g} faithfulness
{h} gentleness
{i} self-control
This changes the heart.

You will fail.

``
Why do so many self-proclaimed Christians of the conservative ilk believe that they have the lock on Christianity, when everything they do doesn't reflect Christianity?

Do you and/or your family believe that Christians can, read should, only vote Republican?

… Christians, [but] non-Christians …
You can't call youself a Christian by quoting the Old Testament with the bloody knife of circumcision in your hand.
We have always voted for the Republican Party.
Laws are necessary. Laws do reduce crime
You're too far off in left field to be a Republican. Democrat gun control laws and other laws that define what is and is not crime cannot be said to "reduce" crime. That is absurd and non-sensical.
You're railroading humans straight to the gas chambers on cattle cars with a statement like that. It's Auschwitz 2.0 already, doofus.
The Torah prescribes circumcision for Jewish men only.

The Torah prescribes circumcision for Jewish men only
They're not men at the age of eight days. They're innocent children who have done nothing wrong to be subjected to the vices and promiscuous sex trafficking of older men who read the Bible in such s state of drunkenness as to practice the Satanic law of Sodom, Egypt, and Babylon against Israel.

interesting.

Introductory Remarks:

Nonetheless , , ,
spiritual problems.

{a} love
{b} joy
{c} peace
{d} patience
{e} kindness
{f} goodness
{g} faithfulness
{h} gentleness
{i} self-control
This changes the heart.

You will fail.

``

Why do so many self-proclaimed Christians of the conservative ilk believe that they have the lock on Christianity, when everything they do doesn't reflect Christianity?

Do you and/or your family believe that Christians can, read should, only vote Republican?

"Why do so many self-proclaimed Christians of the conservative ilk believe that they
have the lock on Christianity,"___MarcATL

Maybe they don't believe that.

Why do so many self-proclaimed Christians of the liberal ilk believe they
have the lock on Christianity?
Maybe they don't believe that.

"when everything they do doesn't reflect Christianity?"___MarcATL

"Everything they do" is to high a standard.
No human being can measure up to that standard.

Do you and/or your family believe that Christians can, read should, only vote
Republican?"___MarcATL

There are tens of millions of Christians in both the Democratic and Republican Party.
Fully committed Democrats will believe that everybody should vote Democrat.
Otherwise they wouldn't be fully committed Democrats.
Fully committed Republicans will believe that everybody should vote Republican.
Otherwise they wouldn't be fully committed Republicans.

``

Speaking of "knowing nothing about Christianity", why do you call yourself Death Angel ?

JAG, there's no evidence of Democrats believing that everyone has to vote democrat.

Why must you people always immediately jump to such radical conclusions in regular debate?

Forum List

Back