theists, please give us the creation of man theory

See?

as you believe
:dance:

You can always test it for yourself, dummy. :)
THERE it is--I told you = christians attack and insult on USMB
why,why do you denigrate people? like they did Galileo??
I wasn't denigrating you. I'm using "dummy" as term of endearment. Jokingly. Like I would with a little brother who didn't know better, dummy.

Help me, help you, dummy. You know... It's not an accident that a universe being created from nothing with the laws of nature hardwired to produce intelligence popped into existence.

See?

as you believe

I wasn't denigrating you. I'm using "dummy" as term of endearment. Jokingly. Like I would with a little brother who didn't know better, dummy.

Help me, help you, dummy. You know... It's not an accident that a universe being created from nothing with the laws of nature hardwired to produce intelligence popped into existence.
sure, sure

See?

as you believe

sure, sure
Absolutely. You'd have to be sort of a dummy to ask someone else to prove God exists for you when you could always test it for yourself, right?

See?

as you believe

sure, sure
Absolutely. You'd have to be sort of a dummy to ask someone else to prove God exists for you when you could always test it for yourself, right?
..if I'm not mistaken, I thought I remember you really being UNchristian before------?

How does God , Jesus keep you in line?? By promising heaven if you are good.
I believe you know better. First, if this kept people in line, evil would not exist. Second, people are very good at convincing themselves they have a very good reason for doing what they did. It is also interesting that people who believe in heaven and hell think they and their loved ones will be there--it is just "those others" who will not be. Very few people worry that they will end up in hell--because if they did, we would see an entirely different type of behavior in this world.

Next, think of all the people who were promised heaven and are atheists. I know at least one atheist who is in heaven (or an after life)--i.e., or to you simply a delusion. ;)

I know all too well what it was like to lose my best friend, I use to be a believer in Jesus. He was my best friend through thick or thin. It was like I lost my best friend, wherever I went he was always there. He was like my second father. I don't believe anymore. I do not believe in heaven or hell, it makes you appreciate life a lot more. It was a process, took me about 8-10 years, I didn't give up on him easily. I can never go back in time. Men created gods , different cultures. Afraid of storms , afraid of dying, etc. Moses (the general) made laws (613of them), all societies made laws. . They had storm gods , fertility gods, every god you can think of. The Jews were polytheist at first. They worshipped Baal. The 2nd creation story is honoring King Cyrus and Zoroastrianism, you know good and evil and the tree of knowledge.;)

The idol Baalberith, which the Jews worshiped after the death of Gideon, was identical, according to the Rabbis, with Baal-zebub, "the ba'al of flies," the god of Ekron (II Kings i. 2). He was worshiped in the shape of a fly; and so addicted were the Jews to his cult (thus runs the tradition) that they would carry an image of him in their pockets, producing it, and kissing it from time to time

Last edited:
What I mean by I'm intelligent enough to know:
-that storms are not from the Gods
- that I don't talk to anyone but myself, I don't imagine voices of Jesus or delusions.
- that illness or death is from god.
- that I do not believe in the devil, but I think evil exists.
- and I don't believe everything that happens is for a master grand plan.
- and I don't believe in heaven or hell.
- etc.
  • Most know storms are not sent by God(s).
  • If someone feels God speaks (inspires) them, they are delusional. Not a chance you are not listening/hearing. (Listening in the figurative sense)
  • Most know illness/death have a physical cause
  • Most agree evil exists
You are not so very different from everyone else. As far as a Master Plan: Over the eons, do you see growth in mankind? Or, are we the same as we have always been.

The better question is not over a belief in heaven/hell but whether one believes in the afterlife. For example, I have a friend who believes that spirits, just like water, rise, mix together, and then return (probably in many different forms) to life on earth. Unlike reincarnation, this is not the entire spirit returning as a cockroach, for example, but that like water in a cloud it mixes and part might return as a snowflake, sleet, hail, etc, while another part returns as rain or mist. In other words, an entirely different spirit as it combines with other spirits.

None of this supports reasoning that people make things up in order to make themselves behave. I have found people do as they want. Some want to behave and some do not. Either group can sometimes be convinced to misbehave or to behave when normally their choice might be different.

We have gained more knowledge and we have progressed. No I do not believe in an afterlife, and no reincarnation. I think all people want to behave except sociopaths, they lack empathy. Childhood can have a lasting effect on them.

I know all too well what it was like to lose my best friend, I use to be a believer in Jesus. He was my best friend through thick or thin. It was like I lost my best friend, wherever I went he was always there. He was like my second father. I don't believe anymore. I do not believe in heaven or hell, it makes you appreciate life a lot more. It was a process, took me about 8-10 years, I didn't give up on him easily. I can never go back in time.
Do you believe you created your own Jesus?

See?

as you believe

sure, sure
..if I'm not mistaken, I thought I remember you really being UNchristian before------?
Oh, I behave UNchristian quite often.

It's not an accident that a universe being created from nothing with the laws of nature hardwired to produce intelligence popped into existence.

I believe you know better. First, if this kept people in line, evil would not exist. Second, people are very good at convincing themselves they have a very good reason for doing what they did. It is also interesting that people who believe in heaven and hell think they and their loved ones will be there--it is just "those others" who will not be. Very few people worry that they will end up in hell--because if they did, we would see an entirely different type of behavior in this world.

Next, think of all the people who were promised heaven and are atheists. I know at least one atheist who is in heaven (or an after life)--i.e., or to you simply a delusion. ;)

I know all too well what it was like to lose my best friend, I use to be a believer in Jesus. He was my best friend through thick or thin. It was like I lost my best friend, wherever I went he was always there. He was like my second father. I don't believe anymore. I do not believe in heaven or hell, it makes you appreciate life a lot more. It was a process, took me about 8-10 years, I didn't give up on him easily. I can never go back in time. Men created gods , different cultures. Afraid of storms , afraid of dying, etc. Moses (the general) made laws (613of them), all societies made laws. . They had storm gods , fertility gods, every god you can think of. The Jews were polytheist at first. They worshipped Baal. The 2nd creation story is honoring King Cyrus and Zoroastrianism, you know good and evil and the tree of knowledge.;)

The idol Baalberith, which the Jews worshiped after the death of Gideon, was identical, according to the Rabbis, with Baal-zebub, "the ba'al of flies," the god of Ekron (II Kings i. 2). He was worshiped in the shape of a fly; and so addicted were the Jews to his cult (thus runs the tradition) that they would carry an image of him in their pockets, producing it, and kissing it from time to time
And you have been unhappy ever since.

happiness is reaching the goals set out for life's fulfillment - that is not possible through the desert religions and is why they have the histories they have of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

And you have been unhappy ever since.
god is unhappy

happiness is reaching the goals set out for life's fulfillment - that is not possible through the desert religions and is why they have the histories they have of persecution and victimization of the innocent.
That's not how happiness works, dummy.

the false religion, christianity is a dead end per fulfillment - clearly that ways heavily in their recorded history at the forfront of missery through the ages. bing.

the false religion, christianity is a dead end per fulfillment - clearly that ways heavily in their recorded history at the forfront of missery through the ages. bing.
Reason and experience say otherwise.

Looks like you'll just have to suffer through it.

I have accomplished goals, you have none that's why you are always so upset. it's your false religion and you know it.

Just because humans can't even begin to wrap their minds around how God created all of existence doesn't mean it's not true. I doubt we are even capable of understanding it. So to me the question is misguided and seems to be just another excuse to not believe.

Last edited:

I have accomplished goals, you have none that's why you are always so upset. it's your false religion and you know it.
Christianity is thriving. You failed at your goals. That's why you are upset, dummy. :lol:

Just because humans can't even begin to wrap their minds around how God created all of existence doesn't mean it's not true. I doubt we are even capable of understanding it. So to me the question is misguided and seems to be just another excuse to not believe.
It also doesn't mean its true. Really, it just means you don't know.

I doubt we are even capable of understanding it.
funny coming from their image ...

understanding how to free ones spirit is all that matters.

Forum List

Back