theists, please give us the creation of man theory

Because God is an idea created by men. Men first, then Gods.
You sure know a lot for a carbon-based unit that has been in existence a mere few decades

what is the origin of everything if you dont mind sharing that info with us?

when was the universe created and by who?

Because God is an idea created by men. Men first, then Gods.
You sure know a lot for a carbon-based unit that has been in existence a mere few decades

what is the origin of everything if you dont mind sharing that info with us?

when was the universe created and by who?

I don't know when the universe was created or how it was (not who), but I think evolution is how man got here slowly throughout the centuries and it started out in water and chemical reactions were the first signs of life.

1. the theists on USMB are the ones who are jerks who criticize, attack, insult!!!!!
Really?

You started this thread attacking Christians

so it looks like you are the one with a burr in your saddle
theists, please give us the creation of man theory
You started this thread attacking Christians
not all theist are christians, the desert religions that are all similarly corrupt vestiges disguised as religions used for political, socioeconomic purposes. the purpose for your comment.

creation of life is a metaphysical manifestation of a physical physiology and associated spiritual content that is not native to plant Earth that evolves over time in different forms and is guided by principles, religion when altered will lead eventually to its extinction. theism.

I don't know when the universe was created or how it was (not who), but I think evolution is how man got here slowly throughout the centuries and it started out in water and chemical reactions were the first signs of life.
In that case there is a lot you dont know about the subject of creation yet you are so sure about there not being a God

oh well, you are entitled to your opinion, at least until Judgement Day

In that case there is a lot you dont know about the subject of creation yet you are so sure about there not being a God

you people are scared of/believe in something that's not going to happen !!!!
..prove there will be a judgement day

prove there will be a judgement day
Why should I prove that to you?

there are better Christians than me who care about your life as much as their own

but I’m not one of them

you’ve been warned

and if you dont want to listen thats your problem not mine

There was one guy a few years ago whose daughter was deformed retarded in a wheelchair, couldn't speak, and was in constant pain. This had been going on for 12 years. The doctors were scheduling here for another operation that wouldn't alleviate any pain, and probably make it worse, at least for a while. Then more surgeries... Basically, the doctors were experimenting on her. The dad took the child, put her in his truck and did the tailpipe thing. He got 10 years (this was in Canada), which was still insane. What good came out of that? Anything at all?
It tells us the value society places (or used to place) on life--all life. It also tells us to what extent you value life. Are you aware that this was the basis for the second world war? People felt they were legitimately concerned that the gene pool could get so contaminated that responsible citizens--for the good of the future of mankind--would agree that ultimate solution was best. Yes, there was a lot of hunger for territory and political power as well, but the genetic purity of mankind was very much on the platform as well.
...a lot of wars are started because of one ''group'' against another DIFFERENT group ..there have always been wars and always will be---this is more evidence FOR evolution
...and so what if it was the basis for WW2 anyway?? not all Germans felt that way
...Rwanda Genocide..Serbian Genocide....Armenian Genocide...Cambodian ''genocide''......etc etc......

there are better Christians than me who care about your life as much as their own

but I’m not one of them

you’ve been warned

''I have been warned''' hahahahahh about what?? exactly?
you either prove what you claim or it's just babble/opinion/etc

Yes well your opinion means nothing, like mine does. I am not worried about judgement day and it will never come, there is no heaven or hell, or Jesus, although there were probably several Jesus's that were walking preachers in the 1st century.

but I’m not one of them

you’ve been warned

If its babble to you thats ok with me

I dont know you and its not important to me what happens to you after you die

Yes well your opinion means nothing, like mine does. I am not worried about judgement day and it will never come, there is no heaven or hell, or Jesus, although there were probably several Jesus's that were walking preachers in the 1st century.
Good for you

but I’m not one of them

you’ve been warned

Why in the heck not, don't you Christians want everyone to be saved.

but I’m not one of them

you’ve been warned

warned about what?? why don't you answer that??!!

could a theist please give us a concise theory of creation of man....in about 10 sentences
IF you have one
thank you

Creation only bears witness to God's love ...

"In the beginning, God created Heaven and Earth" ...

If you don't believe that with a whole heart, then there is nothing you would understand about God's creation ...

Consider the simple logical statement "If A, then B" ... why discuss B if you don't agree with A? ... it's like discussing General Relativity with someone who doesn't believe in the non-Euclidian time/space reality ... because everyone knows manifolds connect to the muffler ...

Just keep taking razor to your face every morning and bear the image of your god all the day long ... focus on spreading your DNA far and wide ... and teach the doctrine of hate, lust and envy ...

God the Father in Heaven ... God the Son on Earth ... God the Holy Spirit in the hearts of all of us ... to deny God is to deny Love ...

But I'll bite ... show me the complete set of biochemical reactions that clearly define human sexual attraction ... in about ten sentences volumes ...

Forum List

Back