The Y Chromosome Is Slowly Vanishing

We are at a definite Phase C.
I read a book called "Virgin Planet" where the only humans living on it were all women. Instead of procreating the natural way(which ugly Marxist women hate so they dont have men to have sex with) they use cloning to keep their population alive. Can you imagine a million women and they all were of Coyote? Egad man, they would be at each other every waking moment of the day.

What the scientist didnt take into account that normal humans do not think like animals. Only the mentally ill people act and think like animals. So that is why you see in the inner cities animals murdering each other every weekend.
But like you said, they mimic the animals and are mentally ill.

Looking around here…I’m going to wager it’s not a false assumption.
Humans did not evolve from monkeys.

Of course many users here behave disrespectfully.

All humans have capacity for good and bad behavior. I am Dr. Jekyll at least 95% of time.

Well...at least we won't be arguing over which bathrooms to use😛

The sex of human and other mammal babies is decided by a male-determining gene on the Y chromosome. But the human Y chromosome is degenerating and may disappear in a few million years, leading to our extinction unless we evolve a new sex gene.
Some feminists are celebrating the prospect of men becoming extinct in 125,000 years.

Nevertheless, such a slow process can not be noticeable over one millennium. It is very unlikely Humankind will survive this Millennium in present form.

Some feminists are celebrating the prospect of men becoming extinct in 125,000 years.

Nevertheless, such a slow process can not be noticeable over one millennium. It is very unlikely Humankind will survive this Millennium in present form.
The Super Volcano in Yellowstone erupts every 600,000 years. We are already past 1000 years since that prediction. If and when it goes, there will be a change in the world, and many dumbass lazy Marxist democrat voters will die, because they have no clue how to take care of themselves.....

Well...at least we won't be arguing over which bathrooms to use😛

The sex of human and other mammal babies is decided by a male-determining gene on the Y chromosome. But the human Y chromosome is degenerating and may disappear in a few million years, leading to our extinction unless we evolve a new sex gene.

The good news is two branches of rodents have already lost their Y chromosome and have lived to tell the tale.
I would argue that if there was little change over the last 25 million years that they should be extrapolating from that trend instead.

Checked out the mirror lately?
Yup…a little hairy…a few out of control fleas….but not bad!

C3D903C7-6518-4FB9-8B45-4DF9B9F69E47.jpeg

No, most likely a virus created in a lab or some retard hitting the red button or the Universe hitting the reset button with a meteor!

Why must you think everything is about Global Cooling?
Almost every movie has some reference to it. Most events that are natural, Global Climate Change is to blame, by the Lame Stream Media.

Forum List

Back