What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Musk quote from 2017.

ninja007

Gold Member
Reaction score
Billionaire Elon Musk is known for his futuristic ideas and his latest suggestion might just save us from being irrelevant as artificial intelligence (AI) grows more prominent. The Tesla and SpaceX CEO said on Monday that humans need to merge with machines to become a sort of cyborg.Feb 13, 2017

buttercup

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with you that people shouldn't jump too quickly on the Elon Musk bandwagon. We're living in deceptive times... and as you said on another thread, if he is heavily invested in transhumanism, that's reason enough for me to hold off before proclaiming him to be a great guy. But I do get it... everyone wants a 'hero.'

gtopa1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Billionaire Elon Musk is known for his futuristic ideas and his latest suggestion might just save us from being irrelevant as artificial intelligence (AI) grows more prominent. The Tesla and SpaceX CEO said on Monday that humans need to merge with machines to become a sort of cyborg.Feb 13, 2017
For Democrats it would be an improvement!!!

Greg

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Reaction score
zuckerbergjdhdgde.jpg

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If the proggies want to go for the transhumanism, more power to 'em.

If Musk wants to provide a free speech platform, more power to me.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
Reaction score

1670161018092.png

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List