Y chromosome article may answer some questions.

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past

This article kills the argument that gender is a social concept. The responses from readers to it on its site agree 100%. I found it interesting so I thought I would share it with all here.

Uh... no it doesn't. Gender roles and appearances in modern society are 100% a social construct.
Gender roles and appearances are for the mentally ill and those used to be put in a place where they couldnt harm themselves(self mutilation) or others as we keep seeing with school kids getting slaughtered.....Why do you Marxists hate school children so much?

This article kills the argument that gender is a social concept. The responses from readers to it on its site agree 100%. I found it interesting so I thought I would share it with all here.
if i understand the argument, gender roles are social constructs, suggested strongly by the cultures where women hunt or men raise children.

oops, gotta run, the ol' lady says its my turn to do the dishes.

if i understand the argument, gender roles are social constructs, suggested strongly by the cultures where women hunt or men raise children.

oops, gotta run, the ol' lady says its my turn to do the dishes.
Yes, it's well understood that women who hunt lose their vaginas and grow a penises.

Uh... no it doesn't.

Exactly.

Gender roles and appearances in modern society are 100% a social construct.

Nevertheless to say so is a totally absurde stupid nonsense as long as "gender" (whatever this could be) has something to do with biological sex.

Only to make something clear: It exists no word like "gender" in the German language. We have to use the English word if we like to speak about this bullshit.

Last edited:
Only to make something clear: It exists no word like "gender" in the German language. We have to use the English word if we like to speak about this bullshit.

Das grammatikalisches Geschlecht ...

Who knew "gender"was neuter? ... your mistake is "gender" in German is a linguistic feature ... same as English, French, Spanish etc etc etc ... IF the the noun is woman specific; like waitress, actress, maid, cow, widow; then it takes the feminine article die ... for men, or the general case, we'd use the masculine article der ... of course, this is all in the nominative case ... der, die, das ... in the accusative we use den, die, das ...

Sideshow Mel was wrong ... "die Bart die" ... is the feminine gender but Bart's a boy so it should have been ... der Bart dem ...

It doesn't take 25 years to sequence a chromosome ... it takes 25 years to divine some bullshit story that makes men look more important than they really are ... nothing more than lion-fodder ...

Who knew "gender"was neuter? ... your mistake is "gender" in German is a linguistic feature ... same as English, French, Spanish etc etc etc ... IF the the noun is woman specific; like waitress, actress, maid, cow, widow; then it takes the feminine article die ... for men

In German exists only the word "Geschlecht" for sex and ancestry. "The sex of grammar" exists in German in four ways: male, female, neuter and none. The word god for example has the grammar sex "none". Muslims introduced the artcle "der" (=male) for god = "der Gott". So when someone says "der Gott" then he is a Muslim.

, or the general case, we'd use the masculine article der ... of course, this is all in the nominative case ... der, die, das ... in the accusative we use den, die, das ...

You are a German?

Sideshow Mel was wrong ... "die Bart die" ... is the feminine gender but Bart's a boy so it should have been ... der Bart dem ...

Eh?

It doesn't take 25 years to sequence a chromosome ... it takes 25 years to divine some bullshit story that makes men look more important than they really are ... nothing more than lion-fodder ...

What's wrong with you? Why do you think it is normal to call human beings "lion fodder"? It's extremely stupid to do so.

In German exists only the word "Geschlecht" for sex and ancestry. "The sex of grammar" exists in German in four ways: male, female, neuter and none. The word god for example has the grammar sex "none". Muslims introduced the artcle "der" (=male) for god = "der Gott". So when someone says "der Gott" then he is a Muslim.

You are a German?

Eh?

What's wrong with you? Why do you think it is normal to call human beings "lion fodder"? It's extremely stupid to do so.

Why yes, I do have some German in me ... I also studied German a very long time ago ... all German nouns have gender, including der Gott ...

Are you stupid or just playing the strawman argument ...

... must be just stupid ...

Forum List

Back