Y chromosome article may answer some questions.

Why yes, I do have some German in me ...

I had top laugh now a lot. OId "definition": A German is who speaks [a] German [language/dialect]. Do you speak German?

also studied German a very long time ago ... all German nouns have gender, including der Gott ...

No: You are wrong. We have many words without article in different contextes. "Ein Gott" ("einer", "eine", "ein" are also articles) is one god under many gods. But only Muslims use the very new form "Gott" with male article "der Gott" - what's a very modern artificial expression made on reason to build a wall to the Christian religion and our use of the word god. The traditional use of the word "Gott" is always only without article .

"Deutschland" (=Germany) and other names of countries are also used without article. As I said: It exist four forms of "grammatical "sex" (=Geschlecht)" = "grammatical gender": Male, female, neuter and none. And this "sexes" have indeed nearly nothing to do with biological sex. Nice example "das Mädchen" = "the girl" is not female but neuter like "das Kind" = "the child" - but "der Junge" = "the boy" is male like "der Mann" = "the man".

Are you stupid or just playing the strawman argument ...

... must be just stupid ...

We have no word for "gender" in our language. The whole gender-discussion is in Germany a discussion of very few pseudo-intellectuals who think they have the right and/or the duty to tell others how they have to think. This "intellectuals" overestimate the influence of language (formal systems., "laws") and underestimate the influence of experience and logos (reality).

Last edited:
Let me know when Mister Mom gets pregnant and gives birth to your next child.
i'll get on that right away . i am not sure what the internal motivation for rebellion agalnst arbitrary gender roles could be. are you? i do not think that confusion among a few persons (doxens? hundreds?) is an existential threat to millions.

No, that's simple minded and stupid, and you embarrass yourself. Humans have sentience and personalities. But if you choose to live your life as a mindless amoeba, go right ahead.

Let me know if you need someone to water the virtual flowers on your grave.

Gender roles and appearances are for the mentally ill and those used to be put in a place where they couldnt harm themselves(self mutilation) or others as we keep seeing with school kids getting slaughtered.....Why do you Marxists hate school children so much?
WTF fuckup?

Still unhappy that people who don’t llook and act like you exist. What’s you favorite black and white movie?

Last edited:
i'll get on that right away .
Yes, I'm sure you will get right on Mister Mom at once. You will get on, twist and spin.

i am not sure what the internal motivation for rebellion agalnst arbitrary gender roles could be.
Maybe that it is total BS? There is nothing arbitrary about gender. Never has been for 50 billion people over the past 10,000 years until you idiots came along a couple years ago and dreamed it up as the next great way to deconstruct society.

Uh... no it doesn't. Gender roles and appearances in modern society are 100% a social construct.
Nonsense. I can look at anyone and tell if they are a male or female. Even transvestites. Even women P.E. teachers who look like men. No social construct and the article proved it.

Wrong as always. Yes they are social constructs. That's why they have changed so many times throughout history and different cultures. While genetics have not changed.
True. White MEN made the world great. Every important invention was done by European or Russian White Men.

This article kills the argument that gender is a social concept. The responses from readers to it on its site agree 100%. I found it interesting so I thought I would share it with all here.

Uh... no it doesn't. Gender roles and appearances in modern society are 100% a social construct.

Absolutely not.
Evolution dictated gender roles tens of millions of year ago.
Primates used to be arboreal, and when they came down from the trees, they had no fangs, claws, armor, or speed.
So their only means of survival was to work as a social team.
Males instinctually attack the threat, sacrificing themselves so the young and females can get away.
That is why males are larger and more aggressive.
It is always been that way, and is biological, NOT a "social construct" in any way.

No, that's simple minded and stupid, and you embarrass yourself. Humans have sentience and personalities. But if you choose to live your life as a mindless amoeba, go right ahead.

Instincts rule.
No one can or would want to randomly pick a gender.
Sexual proclivity comes entirely from DNA and nothing else.
If there is any validity to gender dysfunction, it is from pesticide and herbicide hormone contamination.

This article kills the argument that gender is a social concept. The responses from readers to it on its site agree 100%. I found it interesting so I thought I would share it with all here.

So, a woman wearing a dress and a man not is not a social construct?

I had top laugh now a lot. OId "definition": A German is who speaks [a] German [language/dialect]. Do you speak German?

No: You are wrong. We have many words without article in different contextes. "Ein Gott" ("einer", "eine", "ein" are also articles) is one god under many gods. But only Muslims use the very new form "Gott" with male article "der Gott" - what's a very modern artificial expression made on reason to build a wall to the Christian religion and our use of the word god. The traditional use of the word "Gott" is always only without article .

"Deutschland" (=Germany) and other names of countries are also used without article. As I said: It exist four forms of "grammatical "sex" (=Geschlecht)" = "grammatical gender": Male, female, neuter and none. And this "sexes" have indeed nearly nothing to do with biological sex. Nice example "das Mädchen" = "the girl" is not female but neuter like "das Kind" = "the child" - but "der Junge" = "the boy" is male like "der Mann" = "the man".

We have no word for "gender" in our language. The whole gender-discussion is in Germany a discussion of very few pseudo-intellectuals who think they have the right and/or the duty to tell others how they have to think. This "intellectuals" overestimate the influence of language (formal systems., "laws") and underestimate the influence of experience and logos (reality).

I disagree.
The whole point is that there are pre-existing conventions so that everyone knows ahead of time what articles to use.
People do not get to demand others cater to the personal preferences.
Makes no sense at all.

So, a woman wearing a dress and a man not is not a social construct?

Wearing a dress or not is a social construct, since men have been popular with men in the past (kilts), and women have worn pants in the past.
But wearing a dress does not make a man be shorter, lighter, get wider hips, narrower shoulders, be less aggressive, have low twitch muscle, etc.

Yes. Lifespan much longer. (Except in 3rd world). Electricity . Steam power. Medicine. Cars. Planes. Delete White Men and you just have stone age savages.

I disagree.
Primitives had high infant mortality, but otherwise lived longer and were much happier.
All the long-lived examples now are rural primitives, like Tibet or Peru.
Cities are vastly more stressful, polluted, etc.
Steam and electricity do not lengthen lives.
Cars, planes, and over population disease greatly shorten life span.

Forum List

Back