The worst terrorist threat in the U.S. today is the Southern Poverty Law Center

Worst thing ever, Destroy, crimes,
OK. we get it, you don't
like the place or agree with them on anything.
You added absolutely nothing of value here. Nothing. I didn't need you to confirm my views on this terrorist organization nor did anyone else on this board.

I also didn't ask if you "get it". And nobody requested a "Cliff's Notes" of the thread. So you the point of your fragmented, incoherent, 1.5 sentence post was....what...exactly?

I think that you have them mixed up with Trumps base
Progressive intellect has literally devolved into second grade "I'm rubber...you're glue" logic. Almost every post on USMB over the past few years have been exactly like your post here. Low intellect. Nothing substantive. Not even clever. Just pure lazy leftism in all its repugnant glory.

I'm sure the KKK feels the way the OP does.
Ayann Hirsi Ali suffered genital mutilation at the hands of islamic fundamentalists. When she speaks out about it, the Southern Poverty Law Center places her on a "hate list" and works around the clock to destroy her reputation (while working to advance misogynist islamic fundamentalism).

As a "woman", one would think you'd be outraged. Instead, like a good little Nazi, you get in line and help them destroy her. So gross. Hard to believe people like you exist.

Snopes is a research resource
True. If you're researching pure propaganda. I mean, they will post a quote word-for-word then deny it says what it says. That's some funny shit. Anyone who takes Snopes seriously has 0 credibility.

I'm sure the KKK feels the way the OP does.
Ask your fellow Democrats, they invented, fostered, and nurtured the Klan for nearly a century. Once they realized they would never get their slaves back, they turned on whitey and embraced radical bull dyke feminism, black victimhood, assorted faggotry and virtually everything that wasn't white.

Well if you can’t refute the facts🤷‍♂️
The SPLC stands up for the powerless, the exploited and other victims of discrimination and hate.

For more than four decades, we’ve won landmark cases that brought systemic reforms in the Deep South.

We’ve toppled remnants of Jim Crow segregation and destroyed violent white supremacist groups. We’ve shattered barriers to equality for women, vulnerable children, the LGBT community and the disabled. We’ve protected migrant workers and immigrants from abuse, ensured the humane treatment of prisoners, reformed juvenile justice practices, and more.

The SPLC stands up for the powerless, the exploited and other victims of discrimination and hate.
It does no such thing - and never has. It makes outrageously slanderous and libelous accusations in an attempt to destroy anyone they deem as a political “opposition” to their agenda
For more than four decades, we’ve won landmark cases that brought systemic reforms in the Deep South.

We’ve toppled remnants of Jim Crow segregation and destroyed violent white supremacist groups. We’ve shattered barriers to equality for women, vulnerable children, the LGBT community and the disabled. We’ve protected migrant workers and immigrants from abuse, ensured the humane treatment of prisoners, reformed juvenile justice practices, and more.

Wow…a copy/paste from the SPCLs own website. What remarkable intellectualism by candycorn :rolleyes:

Because, of course the SPLC would be completely honest and unbiased about themselves on their own website 🤦‍♂️

Forum List

Back