The worst terrorist threat in the U.S. today is the Southern Poverty Law Center

Ayann Hirsi Ali suffered genital mutilation at the hands of islamic fundamentalists. When she speaks out about it, the Southern Poverty Law Center places her on a "hate list" and works around the clock to destroy her reputation (while working to advance misogynist islamic fundamentalism).

As a "woman", one would think you'd be outraged. Instead, like a good little Nazi, you get in line and help them destroy her. So gross. Hard to believe people like you exist.

Bodie is a troll, not a woman.

Huuuuge difference.

Sure I did.
You do realize your tantrum isn't helping you (or the SPLC) at all, don't you? Watching you get "triggered" over the facts only enforces the perception that your fact-adverse, and ideology at all cost (even at the expense of reality).

The info is all there my dear. You tantrum isn't rewriting history, no matter how much you wish it were.

You do realize your tantrum isn't helping you (or the SPLC) at all, don't you? Watching you get "triggered" over the facts only enforces the perception that your fact-adverse, and ideology at all cost (even at the expense of reality).

The info is all there my dear. You tantrum isn't rewriting history, no matter how much you wish it were.
I'm sorry that you can't refute the facts. Then again; you're pretty stupid. So it makes sense that you're having this meltdown.

Yet somehow, you're the only one reciting nursery rhymes.
I merely pointed out your low-IQ, grade school efforts is the absolute best you are capable of (like all on the left) 🤷‍♂️
Must suck you topped out at 3rd grade.
Must suck that someone who “topped out at 3rd grade” has owned you for years!
I win again.
“Again”? My dear, you have to win a first time before you can win “again” :laugh:

Correction: Anti-white supremacist. There is a difference. I once had the misfortune of living across the street from a bunch of ex-convict Aryan nation bikers. They dealt drugs, pimped out their girlfriends and pretty much made themselves a nuisance. If these are the white people you like you suck just as bad as they did. BTW when they finally got raided the cops had to shoot one in the face because he would not drop his gun, fine upstanding white people.
And I bet no one rioted or called the police bad names over the shooting.

The federal government has allowed the #1 domestic terrorist organization in the US today to operate for far too long. It is time to take them down.
The FBI’s Richmond office notoriously cited the SPLC in a memo focused on “radical-traditional Catholic hate groups” in January. The FBI rescinded the memo after a whistleblower published it. As I wrote in my book “Making Hate Pay,” a former SPLC employee said the “hate” accusations were a “highly profitable scam” to bilk donors. The SPLC has weaponized its history of suing the KKK into bankruptcy by routinely branding mainstream conservative and Christian nonprofits “hate groups.”
The sad part? It works with low-IQ leftists. Just look at candycorn in this thread blindly swallowing their propaganda that groups like "Parents Defending Education" are a "hate group" 😂 🤡

Last edited:
If you want proof that the Democrat Party has embraced fascism in its purest form, look no further than China Joe meeting over and over with the #1 domestic terrorist organization in the United States...

The Southern Poverty Law Center is the #1 domestic terrorist threat in the US today. They target anyone fighting for liberty and rights with disinformation/propaganda/false accusations with the express intent of getting those targets attacked with violence and harassed by government.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is the #1 domestic terrorist threat in the US today.
The “antigovernment” term echoes the Southern Poverty Law Center, a far-left organization notorious for branding mainstream conservative and Christian nonprofits as “hate groups” or “antigovernment extremists” and placing them on a map with chapters of the Ku Klux Klan
They target anyone fighting for liberty & rights with false accusations for the express intent of getting those targets attacked with violence and harassed by government.

Forum List

Back