Memorial Day, Feminist dancing on Arlington Cemetery graves, 1st amendment expression?

USMCjones77

Rookie
Nov 12, 2018
This is supposed to be some sort of satire or something, but having someone dance on the gravesites of those who made the ultimate sacrifice is somewhat appalling, even if they died to ensure the rights for everyone to express themselves like these idiots are doing. There's a bit of irony here since all of those servicemen and women helped uphold the freedom for ANYONE to demonstrate their beliefs with the 1st amendment.

Not quite sure what the guy is saying/screaming, but...

As a general note, one must appreciate the incredible irony of people who hate a country, leveraging its most precious freedom to attack it.

Unless they were breaking some kind of trespassing law or behavior rule at the cemetery, they have the right to dance on graves.

This country is changing rapidly.

Last edited:
History has shown it is impossible to stop individuals from being stupid.

It is like a law of physics.

This is supposed to be some sort of satire or something, but having someone dance on the gravesites of those who made the ultimate sacrifice is somewhat appalling, even if they died to ensure the rights for everyone to express themselves like these idiots are doing. There's a bit of irony here since all of those servicemen and women helped uphold the freedom for ANYONE to demonstrate their beliefs with the 1st amendment.

I assume this guy had this girl dance on the graves to make some sort of stupid point? Seems he is the problem here.

Americans have died to protect the comprehensive expression of all rights, not just the expression of the few rights those who sacrificed might approve of.

Americans have died to protect the comprehensive expression of all rights, not just the expression of the few rights those who sacrificed might approve of.

Self expression and freedom of speech does not require you to be drespectful of others.

Not surprised in the least that you don't posess the courage to condemn this stupidity.

That’s an action and not an expression
We do not have unfettered freedom of action.

Not quite sure what the guy is saying, but...

As a general note, one must appreciate the incredible irony of people who hate a country, leveraging its most precious freedom to attack it.

Unless they were breaking some kind of trespassing law or behavior rule at the cemetery, they have the right to dance on graves.

They might have the right to do that disrespectful shit but I have the right to break some kneecaps or heads with my Hurrycane. I noticed she didn't pull that crap around any veterans.

33869306_1676947255724852_1771716813244071936_n.jpg

Too many people confuse rights and freedoms with wise acts. Just because you're free to do whatever doesn't mean it's a good idea.

There are obvious limits to freedom of speech and freedom of expression. You don't yell "FIRE!" in a theater and you don't dance on the graves of Patriots.

They might have the right to do that disrespectful shit but I have the right to break some kneecaps or heads with my Hurrycane. I noticed she didn't pull that crap around any veterans.

Better to bury them under the back forty. Out of sight, out of our annoyance. I know a guy with a couple hundred acres . . .

Too many people confuse rights and freedoms with wise acts. Just because you're free to do whatever doesn't mean it's a good idea.
Sure.

I don't have to like it. And I can be as "offended" by it as it want. Freedom is still freedom.

Why is all the focus on the girl dancing when it was clearly staged by the moron in the video. He is more of a problem than she is

Why is all the focus on the girl dancing when it was clearly staged by the moron in the video. He is more of a problem than she is

Forum List

Back