The word Poutine is banned?

WTH are you talking about?

As far as I can tell, this is not even a joke. No one is stating it is banned. As close as I can get:

A single restaurant removes the word and not the item from the menu in a symbolic measure. It has been 'banned' in many areas through the last several decades from school menus because it is a high fat item.

You know, you would clutch far fewer pearls if you just did a google search....

As far as I can tell, this is not even a joke. No one is stating it is banned. As close as I can get:

A single restaurant removes the word and not the item from the menu in a symbolic measure. It has been 'banned' in many areas through the last several decades from school menus because it is a high fat item.

Back in the 1970s, youth centers in Helsinki opted not to purchase Donald Duck cartoons for financial reasons and to go with hobby and sports magazines instead. The media sensationalised it, and to this day there's an urban legend about Donald Duck being banned in Finland for not wearing pants.

poutine

What I read is the dish poutine will be banned throughout Canada and has already been banned in school cafeterias. Yup, those who should be in insane asylums are in charge.
Or was that Putintang was banned?

Back in the 1970s, youth centers in Helsinki opted not to purchase Donald Duck cartoons for financial reasons and to go with hobby and sports magazines instead. The media sensationalised it, and to this day there's an urban legend about Donald Duck being banned in Finland for not wearing pants.
ROFLMAO.

You what is really funny? I think I have actually hear that before.

Well sure, crazy to you, but purple cows have no fraction.
That is. . . incorrect.

Purple cows have been a major vendor of dairy products for at least four decades. . . maybe more?

:dunno:

iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

. . . and it could be said? They have one of the most powerful allies on the planet.

iu

:auiqs.jpg:

Should be banned as a health threat. We're protecting lives in Canada by encouraging them to choose better eating.

The name of the dish and the demented dictator are spelled the same in French, except the dish doesn't have a capital p.

Wow, a lot of barely sentient cretins make a whole thread and a big deal about a restaurant changing the name of a dish.

Forum List

Back