The WEF is coming after our coffee next

OBiden just went after Natural Gas today. They are coming for all of it...everything above.
Justification for some it under the HOAX of Global Warming.

Joe Biden is destroying this country from within.

On Friday, Joe Biden put a temporary hold on the approval of both pending and upcoming requests to export liquefied natural gas (LNG) from new projects, Reuters reported.

This decision might postpone the determination on new facilities until after the election on November 5, including the CP2 facility proposed for the southwest coast of Louisiana.

Last edited:
trump wants to destroy democracy and your concern is coffee

Stupid OX. They are using DOJ to persecute opposition as I type. Navaro is being jailed over nothing. Nothing many others were not jailed over. But you are too ignorant to understand what you crow about. You need to get more game than shoooing possums off the back porch of your cabin you mentally deficient sloth.

What evidence do you have that the Biden administration DoJ has been weaponized?

Ignorant Babboon.

In September, former Trump advisor Dr. Peter Navarro, 74, was convicted of criminal contempt of Congress for refusing to comply with a subpoena before Liz Cheney’s January 6 investigation.

Navarro did not comply with the subpoena with the half-baked and partisan committee because he said Trump told him to assert executive privilege. The partisan DC jury previously convicted Navarro on two counts of contempt after deliberating for four hours.

Biden’s corrupt DOJ sought a six-month prison term for Navarro. On Thursday, Obama-appointed judge Amit Mehta sentenced Peter Navarro to 4 months in prison and ordered him to pay a $9,500 fine.

1706299758810.png

~S~

And where is the evidence that Biden was directing Thibault?

In September, former Trump advisor Dr. Peter Navarro, 74, was convicted of criminal contempt of Congress for refusing to comply with a subpoena before Liz Cheney’s January 6 investigation.
Yup
Navarro did not comply with the subpoena with the half-baked and partisan committee because he said Trump told him to assert executive privilege.
That is what Navarro says. Unfortunately, there is no record anywhere of Trump having so asserted privilege and President Biden has declined to assert the privilege on his behalf.
The partisan DC jury previously convicted Navarro on two counts of contempt after deliberating for four hours.
On what grounds do you conclude the jury was "partisan"?
Biden’s corrupt DOJ
On what grounds do you conclude that the DoJ is or was corrupt?
sought a six-month prison term for Navarro.
Prosecutors do that. It's their job.
On Thursday, Obama-appointed judge Amit Mehta sentenced Peter Navarro to 4 months in prison and ordered him to pay a $9,500 fine.
Yeah? So what? This isn't evidence that Biden has weaponized the DoJ.

Use a bit of Charmin on your armpit--it's has an excessive amount of excrement in it after reaching that far up your rectum for that response.
Don't get bent out of shape with me when YOU can't come up with the evidence you claimed you had. No one has any evidence on Biden cause he hasn't done jack shit along the lines you've all been pushing. You people are going to look SO-O-O-O-O stupid. All this effort. "Biden is a criminal mastermind". "Biden has taken millions from foreign entities" "Biden is the most corrupt president in US history". You people are just INCREDIBLY pathetic. It is SO obvious that you are crafting these accusation against Biden from the crimes that you KNOW Trumphas committed. Have you all worked up the letters you're going to send Biden in his second term begging him to pardon Trump so he can get out of prison and stop bending over for that big, black lifer in the next cell?

Do you think the WEF will send Trump his special brew?

Don't get bent out of shape with me when YOU can't come up with the evidence you claimed you had. No one has any evidence on Biden cause he hasn't done jack shit along the lines you've all been pushing. You people are going to look SO-O-O-O-O stupid. All this effort. "Biden is a criminal mastermind". "Biden has taken millions from foreign entities" "Biden is the most corrupt president in US history". You people are just INCREDIBLY pathetic. It is SO obvious that you are crafting these accusation against Biden from the crimes that you KNOW Trumphas committed. Have you all worked up the letters you're going to send Biden in his second term begging him to pardon Trump so he can get out of prison and stop bending over for that big, black lifer in the next cell?

Do you think the WEF will send Trump his special brew?
Bent out of shape? LOL, ^^^^ seems you are triggered beyond your endurance. I've provided you, along with other posters on this thread, with the evidence you asked for. You have a problem accepting it. Tsk tsk tsk. Take a chill pill dude. I wouldn't want you to blow a gasket. Maybe you should start paying attention to common sense. BTW, please link to anyone saying that Biden is a mastermind of ANYTHING. What was it Obama said, "Never underestimate Biden's ability to fuck things up." Do you know something about Biden that Obama doesn't? The Bidens are CRIMINALS.

Bent out of shape? LOL, ^^^^ seems you are triggered beyond your endurance. I've provided you, along with other posters on this thread, with the evidence you asked for
You have provided absolutely NO such thing.
.You have a problem accepting it. Tsk tsk tsk. Take a chill pill dude. I wouldn't want you to blow a gasket. Maybe you should start paying attention to common sense.
I have a problem with folks saying criminals being prosecuted is evidence that the president has weaponized the DoJ.
BTW, please link to anyone saying that Biden is a mastermind of ANYTHING.
What was it Obama said, "Never underestimate Biden's ability to fuck things up." Do you know something about Biden that Obama doesn't? The Bidens are CRIMINALS.
The Trumps are criminals and a long list of republican congressfolks have joined them. The DoJ is very close to making that supposition a hard fact. How long have Comey and Jordan been looking for SOMETHING to impeach Biden AND FAILED? What a fucking JOKE. You people look as stupid as a fucking ROCK.

You know, I was just thinking that while the Constitution doesn't stop someone in jail from being elected president, it doesn't say they can get out. That could be fun.

You have provided absolutely NO such thing.

I have a problem with folks saying criminals being prosecuted is evidence that the president has weaponized the DoJ.

The Trumps are criminals and a long list of republican congressfolks have joined them. The DoJ is very close to making that supposition a hard fact. How long have Comey and Jordan been looking for SOMETHING to impeach Biden AND FAILED? What a fucking JOKE. You people look as stupid as a fucking ROCK.

You know, I was just thinking that while the Constitution doesn't stop someone in jail from being elected president, it doesn't say they can get out. That could be fun.
Only went as far as your second garbage source. Cheryl Teh, the author and Biden supporter is the only one in that article that called Biden a criminal mastermind--so much for her credibility. Her subject MTG said,
In January 2022, Greene responded to Biden's State of the Union speech by calling him a "mentally incompetent, feckless, dementia-ridden piece of crap."

And in September, Greene bizarrely compared Biden to Hitler, all while calling him "frail, weak, and dementia ridden."
Maybe you should try reading your own sources. LMAO. You're not very good at this. Typical incompetent democrat.

Only went as far as your second garbage source. Cheryl Teh, the author and Biden supporter is the only one in that article that called Biden a criminal mastermind--so much for her credibility. Her subject MTG said,
In January 2022, Greene responded to Biden's State of the Union speech by calling him a "mentally incompetent, feckless, dementia-ridden piece of crap."

And in September, Greene bizarrely compared Biden to Hitler, all while calling him "frail, weak, and dementia ridden."
Maybe you should try reading your own sources. LMAO. You're not very good at this. Typical incompetent democrat.
So you looked at two out of five sources and decided you know them all, eh. IM-pressive.

The irony of a Trump supporter attacking ANYONE else's mental acuity is just flabbergasting. Person, woman, man camera, TV, eh?

So you looked at two out of five sources and decided you know them all, eh. IM-pressive.

The irony of a Trump supporter attacking ANYONE else's mental acuity is just flabbergasting. Person, woman, man camera, TV, eh?
Like in a court of law--once you are shown to be a liar, you are a liar--no need to go any further.

Assuming this is the real deal (and that might be a stretch I hope):

If you thought WEF policies and suggested policies were ridiculous before, coffee drinkers we must unite! They are coming after our coffee now. We will be restricted to two or three cups a year. I hope this was a joke, but it doesn't appear to be. These people can be this stupid.
Nuke the WEF from orbit, it’s the only way to be sure

Forum List

Back