The Word 'Negro' On New York Juror Form Upsets A Negro

The word negro is an antiquated description of blacks - no one uses it now days unless thay are trying to incite people to anger. The fact that you are using this word in the thread title says everything I need to know about how the OP feels about "blacks."

Say it - blacks.

Nothing bad will come of it; I know it will not offend as many people, but it is more current and much less offensive.

Come up in my hood and start throwing around that "negro" shit. Please do! I will drive you free of charge up to north avenue and drop your stupid ass off in some back alley full of hustlers. Go right up to them and ask: "How are all you Negros today?"

Write a thread about it if you make it back - let us know how fun that was.
Are you saying they would react with violence? If so, wouldn't that make you a racist?

Why would that make me a racist? Did I indicate that the guys out hustling were all black?

Please, just go ahead and do it - I never suggested that they would resort to violence ... they'll probably hook you up with a chicken head and an 8-ball.

The fact of the matter is, higher developed mammals are capable of being taught but usually there has to be a reinforcing system of rewards for the performance of certain tasks. Let's take apes for instance. :lol:

Apes can be trained to perform fairly complex tasks when rewarded.

For the negroid, if you condition the negroid that there will be a reward for pulling the voting booth lever for the democrat the negroid will be rewarded.

It isn't rocket science.

Right, take for example the average on-line poster; he rarely has any opinions of his own, but with a bit of coaching, he can eventually master the art of swallowing everything his beloved party crams down his throat.

The word negro is an antiquated description of blacks - no one uses it now days unless thay are trying to incite people to anger. The fact that you are using this word in the thread title says everything I need to know about how the OP feels about "blacks."

Say it - blacks.

Nothing bad will come of it; I know it will not offend as many people, but it is more current and much less offensive.

Come up in my hood and start throwing around that "negro" shit. Please do! I will drive you free of charge up to north avenue and drop your stupid ass off in some back alley full of hustlers. Go right up to them and ask: "How are all you Negros today?"

Are you saying they would react with violence? If so, wouldn't that make you a racist?

Why would that make me a racist? Did I indicate that the guys out hustling were all black?

Please, just go ahead and do it - I never suggested that they would resort to violence ... they'll probably hook you up with a chicken head and an 8-ball.

Yes, an 8 ball. This is well known reward (peanut) for the negroid to perform certain tasks related to expected gang activity.

Say it - blacks.

Yes, you did. You also just suggested they are drug dealers.

I thought that after the negroids got their first negro pResident they would settle down some with the race biating but it's worse than ever now.

They know that their negroid sugar daddy in the White House will change their diapers for them, coddle them and give them a free ride on the backs of the white man.

The negroid is now conditioned for this as we see time and time again that negroids will vote for the candidate that promises them the free ride at the expense of white Americans.

Negroids have yet to mature as a race because their culture of dependency overshadows all their expectations.

Just can't understand why minorities aren't swinging to Conservatives and the GOP. It is a puzzlement.

It's because negroids respond to free stuff like a bunch of hanging bananas. Irresistible.

You're an idiot. :cuckoo:

And still today the NAACP is the most powerful African America political organization. ... :cool:

Who told you that?
OK then.......you tell me what organization has more political clout for blacks than the NAACP?? .... :cool:

We don't have a single political organization. We do not vote in a monolithic manner. Did you just wake up from the 60's or something? :lol:

You avoided the question. Who told you the NAACP was the Black organization for Black people?

Last edited:
OK then.......you tell me what organization has more political clout for blacks than the NAACP?? .... :cool:

We don't have a single political organization. We do not vote in a monolithic manner. Did you just wake up from the 60's or something? :lol:
Just what I thought.......you spout off......but can't back it up.

Typical.......... :cool:

You need to offer the negroid a reward (peanut) to complete a task. Maybe you'd get more cooperation if you did that. :lol:

We don't have a single political organization. We do not vote in a monolithic manner. Did you just wake up from the 60's or something?

You dont think and you like to avoid questions. I will be forced to classify you as a worthless troll and no longer respond to your comments little one. :lol:

Just how many names we have to call the negroid????

It used to be negro
then colored
then African American
then black

Is schizophrenia a part of the negroid genetic makeup I wonder????

You are actually retarded.

What other race has demanded to be called by AT LEAST 4 different names for their collective?? Would you like a peanut? :lol:

Would you like to take your shit over to Stormfront and stop being a racist dickbag here?

Just how many names we have to call the negroid????

It used to be negro
then colored
then African American
then black

Is schizophrenia a part of the negroid genetic makeup I wonder????

What other race has demanded to be called by AT LEAST 4 different names for their collective?? Would you like a peanut? :lol:

No such thing as a race and who told you that Black people demanded to be called anything? Would you like a virgin sheep?

Last edited:
We don't have a single political organization. We do not vote in a monolithic manner. Did you just wake up from the 60's or something?

You dont think and you like to avoid questions. I will be forced to classify you as a worthless troll and no longer respond to your comments little one.
The correct answer would have been the 'Democrat Party plantation', because 90+% of blacks vote Democrat in elections.

But an Uncle Rufus like you doesn't have the brains to see that you are their slave boy.

Fact........ :cool:

No such thing as a race and who told you that Black people demanded to be called anything? Would you like a virgin sheep?

Yes, there is a classification by race. I am using the scientific term for describing the negroid. Here is detailed description of the negroid physically.

Negroid:
Skull: usually Dolicephalic, a small minority are Brachycephalic.
Forehead most often high, little supraobital development.
Face: Leproscopic (to a much lesser degree than the Caucasion), Prognathism common in most Negro populations.
Nose: Low & broad in root and bridge with characteristic depression at root.

The blacks get upset if you refer to them as 'colored'.

Yet, the oldest and most revered African American organization is the NAACP

Go figure........ :cool:

I've been asking around for years, if someone could offer up a reasonable explanation for why it's cool to say-

Person Of Color

but offensive to say-

Colored Person

Yes, there is a classification by race. I am using the scientific term for describing the negroid. Here is detailed description of the negroid physically.

Negroid:
Skull: usually Dolicephalic, a small minority are Brachycephalic.
Forehead most often high, little supraobital development.
Face: Leproscopic (to a much lesser degree than the Caucasion), Prognathism common in most Negro populations.
Nose: Low & broad in root and bridge with characteristic depression at root.

If you want to use that failed logic then it makes you look like a colossal stupid ass. Caucasions Range from Arabs to Swedes. How many different names are in that classification you retard? :lol:

Forum List

Back