The Word 'Negro' On New York Juror Form Upsets A Negro

Who told you that?
OK then.......you tell me what organization has more political clout for blacks than the NAACP?? .... :cool:

We don't have a single political organization. We do not vote in a monolithic manner. Did you just wake up from the 60's or something? :lol:

You avoided the question. Who told you the NAACP was the Black organization for Black people?
The hell you don't.

BlackDemographics.com | POLITICS

The blacks get upset if you refer to them as 'colored'.

Yet, the oldest and most revered African American organization is the NAACP

Go figure........ :cool:

I've been asking around for years, if someone could offer up a reasonable explanation for why it's cool to say-

Person Of Color

but offensive to say-

Colored Person

Person of color is not derogatory. Colored is and actually it is very misleading. Whites should be called colored not Blacks.

The word negro is an antiquated description of blacks - no one uses it now days unless thay are trying to incite people to anger. The fact that you are using this word in the thread title says everything I need to know about how the OP feels about "blacks."

Say it - blacks.

Nothing bad will come of it; I know it will not offend as many people, but it is more current and much less offensive.

Come up in my hood and start throwing around that "negro" shit. Please do! I will drive you free of charge up to north avenue and drop your stupid ass off in some back alley full of hustlers. Go right up to them and ask: "How are all you Negros today?"

Write a thread about it if you make it back - let us know how fun that was.
Are you saying they would react with violence? If so, wouldn't that make you a racist?

Why would that make me a racist? Did I indicate that the guys out hustling were all black?

Please, just go ahead and do it - I never suggested that they would resort to violence ... they'll probably hook you up with a chicken head and an 8-ball.

Uh are you speaking about Chicago??let me get this correct back alley full of hustlers white and they will be angry if you use the word NEGRO???

I know if you call them Honky or my bitch or even white boy they might get upset but NEGRO..Missing something here.

The correct name for todays soul brothers is NIGGA thought everyone new that.

I've been asking around for years, if someone could offer up a reasonable explanation for why it's cool to say-

Person Of Color

but offensive to say-

Colored Person

Person of color is not derogatory. Colored is and actually it is very misleading. Whites should be called colored not Blacks.

You are dancing on the head of a pin, buddy. Your statement is beyond ludicrous.

OK then.......you tell me what organization has more political clout for blacks than the NAACP?? .... :cool:

We don't have a single political organization. We do not vote in a monolithic manner. Did you just wake up from the 60's or something? :lol:

You avoided the question. Who told you the NAACP was the Black organization for Black people?
The hell you don't.

Evidently you skipped vocabulary in school. Show me where 100% of Black people voted for anything.

mon·o·lith·ic
ˌmänəˈliTHik/Submit
adjective
formed of a single large block of stone.
massive, huge, vast, colossal, gigantic, immense, giant, enormous; More
(of an organization or system) large, powerful, and intractably indivisible and uniform.

The hell you don't.

Evidently you skipped vocabulary in school. Show me where 100% of Black people voted for anything.

mon·o·lith·ic
ˌmänəˈliTHik/Submit
adjective
(of an organization or system) large, powerful, and intractably indivisible and uniform.
Pretty f-ing close to 100%, and far more than any other race.

The word negro is an antiquated description of blacks - no one uses it now days unless thay are trying to incite people to anger. The fact that you are using this word in the thread title says everything I need to know about how the OP feels about "blacks."

Say it - blacks.

Nothing bad will come of it; I know it will not offend as many people, but it is more current and much less offensive.

Come up in my hood and start throwing around that "negro" shit. Please do! I will drive you free of charge up to north avenue and drop your stupid ass off in some back alley full of hustlers. Go right up to them and ask: "How are all you Negros today?"

So by your own admission they are prone to violence why is that?

Person Of Color

but offensive to say-

Colored Person

None of the terms I mentioned are derogatory. The only "derogatory" term I've read so far is a reference to a nigga but negroids love that term as they call each other that continually.

mon·o·lith·ic
ˌmänəˈliTHik/Submit
adjective
Pretty f-ing close to 100%, and far more than any other race.

Pretty close does not make your argument. Its the difference between hitting a towering homerun and striking out like a stupid clown. :lol:

Person Of Color

but offensive to say-

Colored Person

None of the terms I mentioned are derogatory. The only "derogatory" term I've read so far is a reference to a nigga but negroids love that term as they call each other that continually.

I just said they were derogatory. What is confusing about that? Nigga among Black people could be construed as being negative but the people that usually use that term dont use it in a negative manner. White people don't get to call us ****** or nigga in person without getting their asses beat.

When I have to fill out an application of any kind and they ask my race I've never been butthurt to answer Caucasian if that is the given choice. Negroid is what you check if you are from what the negro now like to be called the "black" race.

Also, when I read from assclepias that there was no race I almost fell over laughing.

If there's no race then what the hell is this cry of RACISM all about? :lol:

Say it - blacks.

United Negro College Fund.

Person Of Color

but offensive to say-

Colored Person

You are dancing on the head of a pin, buddy. Your statement is beyond ludicrous.

Its pretty simple. White people when slapped turn red. When cold they turn blue. When sick they turn green. When embarrassed they turn pink. Thats way more colors than Black people have. :lol:

Its pretty simple. White people when slapped turn red. When cold they turn blue. When sick they turn green. When embarrassed they turn pink. Thats way more colors than Black people have. :lol:

Agreed. The negroid has extremely dark skin. Most all know that American negroids are no longer completely negroid as they have mixed with whites for generations now.

Would you consider yourself negroid or a mixed race?

Don't forget green.

Agreed. The negroid has extremely dark skin. Most all know that American negroids are no longer completely negroid as they have mixed with whites for generations now.

I dont give any credence to the term negroid. I am either Black or African-American. Black people can be light skinned as some of the khoi-san show all the way to purple black as in some of the Sudanese people. Do you consider yourself caucasian or mixed race?

Last edited:

I dont give any credence to the term negroid. I am either Black or African-American. Do you consider yourself caucasian or mixed race?

I would be Caucasian as all my ancestors were of that race. If had negroid in me I would need to check "other" and then write in what races make up my DNA. Or I could just choose a race like Obama did as he chose the black race to identify himself with. But he is mixed. If you'll notice he has different features than Michelle. Michelle has distinct negroid features. dark skin, her head is shaped like a negroid and her face is. Obama has some negroid and Caucasian features.

I dont give any credence to the term negroid. I am either Black or African-American. Do you consider yourself caucasian or mixed race?

I would be Caucasian as all my ancestors were of that race. If had negroid in me I would need to check "other" and then write in what races make up my DNA. Or I could just choose a race like Obama did as he chose the black race to identify himself with. But he is mixed. If you'll notice he has different features than Michelle. Michelle has distinct negroid features. dark skin, her head is shaped like a negroid and her face is. Obama has some negroid and Caucasian features.

You do have African in you. Do you keep up on scientific fact? Mixed people get to choose what they want to be called. Dont be butt hurt about Obama letting the world know he considers himself Black. You would not even be claiming him if he wasnt the president. :lol:

African features are a myth. Some Blacks do have what is considered African features but we have all the features that appear across the globe on that one continent without being mixed You have been sold a story that you refuse to research and educate yourself about. That shows how sorry you are as a person not to learn.

My father...an Italian married my mother....an Irish beauty. They produced me....a blue eyed, brown haired American.

I married a Japanese princess. We produced three brown eyed, brown haired American superkids.

One day....every newborn American will have darker skin, eyes and hair than me.

And I hope I live to see it.

Forum List

Back