The Word 'Negro' On New York Juror Form Upsets A Negro

What an airhead, and likely a victim of public school (lack of) education.

Not a victim of anything. They are not intelligent by nature.

I really don't believe that. I think their culture is what has screwed them over plus the race baiters that for years have tried to give the negroid a free ride.

Negroids should try to get their education, jobs and tight families.

Instead, negroids get food stamps, welfare, no education, drugs and gangs and multiple baby daddys.

"The American negro will not truly be free until the word ****** no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin; speaking at Columbia University, December, 1964.)

In keeping with that declaration it seems reasonable to expect the issue of racial antagonism in America cannot reach an end until negroes are proud of their ethnicity rather than ashamed of it and anxious to deny it.

Last edited:
"The American negro will not truly be free until the word ****** no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin; speaking at Columbia University, December, 1964.)

In keeping with that declaration it seems reasonable to believe the issue of racial antagonism in America cannot reach an end until negroes are proud of their ethnicity rather than ashamed of it.

I thought that after the negroids got their first negro pResident they would settle down some with the race biating but it's worse than ever now.

They know that their negroid sugar daddy in the White House will change their diapers for them, coddle them and give them a free ride on the backs of the white man.

The negroid is now conditioned for this as we see time and time again that negroids will vote for the candidate that promises them the free ride at the expense of white Americans.

Negroids have yet to mature as a race because their culture of dependency overshadows all their expectations.

The word negro is an antiquated description of blacks - no one uses it now days unless thay are trying to incite people to anger. The fact that you are using this word in the thread title says everything I need to know about how the OP feels about "blacks."

Say it - blacks.

Nothing bad will come of it; I know it will not offend as many people, but it is more current and much less offensive.

Come up in my hood and start throwing around that "negro" shit. Please do! I will drive you free of charge up to north avenue and drop your stupid ass off in some back alley full of hustlers. Go right up to them and ask: "How are all you Negros today?"

Write a thread about it if you make it back - let us know how fun that was.

Last edited:
Just how many names we have to call the negroid????

It used to be negro
then colored
then African American
then black

Is schizophrenia a part of the negroid genetic makeup I wonder????

It used to be negro
then colored
then African American
then black

Yes, to me it does not make much sense ... do you still say "aught" instead of "O"?

Do you still flush a water closet? None of it makes sense by my reckoning - just trying to save your life.

It used to be negro
then colored
then African American
then black

Yes, to me it does not make much sense ... do you still say "aught" instead of "O"?

Do you still flush a water closet? None of it makes sense by my reckoning - just trying to save your life.

Yes I say aught a lot. It's a rifle round. .30-06

I say it at least 3-4 times a week.

Also aught stands for the number 0, not the letter O.

Last edited:
The word negro is an antiquated description of blacks - no one uses it now days unless thay are trying to incite people to anger. The fact that you are using this word in the thread title says everything I need to know about how the OP feels about "blacks."

Say it - blacks.

Nothing bad will come of it; I know it will not offend as many people, but it is more current and much less offensive.

Come up in my hood and start throwing around that "negro" shit. Please do! I will drive you free of charge up to north avenue and drop your stupid ass off in some back alley full of hustlers. Go right up to them and ask: "How are all you Negros today?"

Write a thread about it if you make it back - let us know how fun that was.
Are you saying they would react with violence? If so, wouldn't that make you a racist?

In keeping with that declaration it seems reasonable to expect the issue of racial antagonism in America cannot reach an end until negroes are proud of their ethnicity rather than ashamed of it and anxious to deny it.

That would only be true if we actually gave ourselves that name. It was applied without our consent. I think Baldwin was wrong. The problem is not that the word bothers us. The problem is the demonic intent of the people in charge of the country that insist on using it.

In keeping with that declaration it seems reasonable to believe the issue of racial antagonism in America cannot reach an end until negroes are proud of their ethnicity rather than ashamed of it.

I thought that after the negroids got their first negro pResident they would settle down some with the race biating but it's worse than ever now.

They know that their negroid sugar daddy in the White House will change their diapers for them, coddle them and give them a free ride on the backs of the white man.

The negroid is now conditioned for this as we see time and time again that negroids will vote for the candidate that promises them the free ride at the expense of white Americans.

Negroids have yet to mature as a race because their culture of dependency overshadows all their expectations.

Just can't understand why minorities aren't swinging to Conservatives and the GOP. It is a puzzlement.

Just can't understand why minorities aren't swinging to Conservatives and the GOP. It is a puzzlement.

It's because negroids respond to free stuff like a bunch of hanging bananas. Irresistible.

Why would they do that in mass numbers? Most famous Black Repubs come off as uncle toms. No one would follow such weak leadership that espouses conservative values but also spews a lot of racist dogma.

The fact of the matter is, higher developed mammals are capable of being taught but usually there has to be a reinforcing system of rewards for the performance of certain tasks. Let's take apes for instance. :lol:

Apes can be trained to perform fairly complex tasks when rewarded.

For the negroid, if you condition the negroid that there will be a reward for pulling the voting booth lever for the democrat the negroid knows it will be rewarded. So the negroid votes democrat in order to get the peanut. :lol:

It isn't rocket science.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back