‘Historic Palestine’ – A Misleading Anachronism

RE: ‘Historic Palestine’ – A Misleading Anachronism
SUBTOPIC: Misunderstood
※→ surada, rylah, et al,

(OPENING) I am not entirely sure the people who spoke Arabic, called themselves Arabs. I tend to think that the people of 2500 years ago still thought of themselves as tribal members.

Capture from Posting #276.png

(COMMENT)

The knowledge of what to call these people really has nothing to do with "territorial sovereignty" or the occupation of one people by the next.

When you say The Ottoman Census, you are implying Ottoman Sovereignty. It does not matter the ethnic, religious, or racial origin. They are Ottoman in the greater sense.

Who occupied who, given the definition of "occupation" today, is really childishness in a sense. In 1948 it was a tribal war between two inhabitance who spoke the same language. The principle difference today is religious standing. Jewish Arabs and Islamic Arabs. One needs only look at the confrontation, restrictions, and differences in religion delineating the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. It is obvious that the Islamic Arabs that are discriminatory and NOT inclusive or show any diversification.

.Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: ‘Historic Palestine’ – A Misleading Anachronism
SUBTOPIC: Misunderstood
※→ surada, rylah, et al,

(OPENING) I am not entirely sure the people who spoke Arabic, called themselves Arabs. I tend to think that the people of 2500 years ago still thought of themselves as tribal members.

View attachment 692891
(COMMENT)

The knowledge of what to call these people really has nothing to do with "territorial sovereignty" or the occupation of one people by the next.

When you say The Ottoman Census, you are implying Ottoman Sovereignty. It does not matter the ethnic, religious, or racial origin. They are Ottoman in the greater sense.

Who occupied who, given the definition of "occupation" today, is really childishness in a sense. In 1948 it was a tribal war between two inhabitance who spoke the same language. The principle difference today is religious standing. Jewish Arabs and Islamic Arabs. One needs only look at the confrontation, restrictions, and differences in religion delineating the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. It is obvious that the Islamic Arabs that are discriminatory and NOT inclusive or show any diversification.

.Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
There are no Jewish Arabs unless Arabs converted to Judaism, and some have.

Is there a Christian or Islamic importance today that you woke up needing to post on every thread you can and bring back threads which have been not answered for years?

How have the mods not banned you from this forum for your endless abuse remains a mystery.
In reference to your post above..,.,.., bla.,.,.,bla.,,.,,bla.,.,.,bla.,,.,,bla.,.,.,bla.,,.,,bla.,.,.,bla.,,.,,bla.,.,.,bla.,,.,,bla.,.,.,bla.,,.,,bla.,.,.,bla.,,.,,bla.,.,.,bla.,,.,,bla.,.,.,bla.,,.,,bla.,.,.,bla.,,.,,
:)-

Ancient Israelite and Early Jewish Literature

Authors: Vriezen and Adam van der Woude
The Hebrew Bible remains not only the primary quantitative source for our knowledge of the literature of Ancient Israel, it also enjoys decisive religious and cultural significance for both Judaism and Christianity. .,.,.,.,.
The book concludes with a helpful appendix that briefly explains technical concepts and exegetical methods.

Ancient Israelite and Early Jewish Literature
exegetical methods.
English speakers have used the word exegesis—a descendant of the Greek term exēgeisthai, meaning "to explain" or "to interpret"—to refer to explanations of Scripture
Definition of EXEGESIS
Someone’s interpretation does not in itself make that interpretation correct.

In reference to the above, just because you use the term” Ancient Israel” does not in itself prove that there was an Ancient Israel, which there was not..
exegetical methods.
English speakers have used the word exegesis—a descendant of the Greek term exēgeisthai, meaning "to explain" or "to interpret"—to refer to explanations of Scripture
Definition of EXEGESIS

The Hebrew Bible claims that the Jewish people fled Egypt as refugees before,.,.,.,.. (Note: they fled Egypt because Moses murders an Egyptian in the street for all to see) ,.,.,.,.,.arriving (with some divine help) in the Levant, where they started conquering territory from the local population — such as the Canaanites. When exactly this would have happened is unclear although it would have been more than 3,000 years ago. Whether there is any truth to this biblical account is a point of contention among modern-day scholars. Some scholars think that there was no exodus from Egypt, while others believe that some Jewish people could have fled Egypt in the second millennium B.C.
Ancient Israel: A Brief History

There never was an “Ancient Israel”, the Jews at the time lived side by side with the Arabs. There was no national border, it was all open plains. Then Joseph gets the Pharaoh of Egypt to invite the Jews to come and live in Egypt. The Jews accept this offer and all of them pack up, leaving everything behind and move to Egypt.

:)-

I did find this--
King James Bible
Genesis 32:28
And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Israel was a person, not a place

Last edited:
That only depends when you count them, Arabia has never ever been Palestine, nor has Palestine ever been Arabia. People who are Arabs, originated in Arabia.

Arab migration took place in waves beginning about 12,000 years ago as the Arabian peninsula became more arid. Assyria was Arab. So were the Amorites, Edomites, Akkadians, Midianites. Sargon was an Arab. There's more to history than just Jewish history.

Arab migration took place in waves beginning about 12,000 years ago as the Arabian peninsula became more arid. Assyria was Arab. So were the Amorites, Edomites, Akkadians, Midianites. Sargon was an Arab. There's more to history than just Jewish history.
My, oh, my !!!!

It is now 12,000 years, folks.

One of the modern Arab Palestinian leaders must have whispered the new truth into Surada's ears.

Waves? How many people per wave, which years were these waves?

Yes, most know that Arabs came after Jews, and today's Arabs have little if anything in common with the Arabs that came after the Hebrews.

Yes, there is more to history, you should try learning some of the modern history, like the story of Lawrence of Arabia. You get that painfully wrong.

My, oh, my !!!!

It is now 12,000 years, folks.

One of the modern Arab Palestinian leaders must have whispered the new truth into Surada's ears.

Arabia was once a savanna with shallow lakes and wadis. As the glaciers retreated much further north Arabia became more arid.. scholars say that they migrated in waves from 12 to 6,000 years ago. This is not news ... I've known this for more than 30 years.. lots of interest about the peninsula and the Middle East in general even before I read History Begins at Sumer.

Waves? How many people per wave, which years were these waves?

Yes, most know that Arabs came after Jews, and today's Arabs have little if anything in common with the Arabs that came after the Hebrews.

Yes, there is more to history, you should try learning some of the modern history, like the story of Lawrence of Arabia. You get that painfully wrong.

TE Lawrence was pretty disgusted that the Brits bet on the wrong horse .

The Akkadian empire was before Abraham. Also Abraham had six sons with his Arab wife Keturah.. remember, Abraham came from Urfa near Haran. You've no doubt read about Ras Shamra and the Ugarit tablets that are a thousand years older than the Jews.

Arabia was once a savanna with shallow lakes and wadis. As the glaciers retreated much further north Arabia became more arid.. scholars say that they migrated in waves from 12 to 6,000 years ago. This is not news ... I've known this for more than 30 years.. lots of interest about the peninsula and the Middle East in general even before I read History Begins at Sumer.
You have absolutely NO evidence of any waves of Arabs moving into Ancient Canaan 12,000 years ago to 6 or whatever number.

There is no historical evidence from other people's etc. There is no archeological evidence, as there should be.

No evidence, it did not happen.

TE Lawrence was pretty disgusted that the Brits bet on the wrong horse .

The Akkadian empire was before Abraham. Also Abraham had six sons with his Arab wife Keturah.. remember, Abraham came from Urfa near Haran. You've no doubt read about Ras Shamra and the Ugarit tablets that are a thousand years older than the Jews.
Nothing to do with the topic of the thread which is "Historical Palestine.

This continues to be a Historical Palestine with no historical evidence at all of it being "Historical Palestine".

You have absolutely NO evidence of any waves of Arabs moving into Ancient Canaan 12,000 years ago to 6 or whatever number.

There is no historical evidence from other people's etc. There is no archeological evidence, as there should be.

No evidence, it did not happen.

The biggest indicators seem to be pottery and tools backed up by DNA. The Palestinians share genetic markers with Canaanites, Jews and Arabs. Even the Torah teaches that Jews and Arabs are half brothers.

The biggest indicators seem to be pottery and tools backed up by DNA. The Palestinians share genetic markers with Canaanites, Jews and Arabs. Even the Torah teaches that Jews and Arabs are half brothers.
Torah teaches no such thing. That is a modern idea from Islam to make it look like the two people have always been connected.

The Arabs somehow?? lost their connection to the Jews for 2400 years?

Torah teaches no such thing. That is a modern idea from Islam to make it look like the two people have always been connected.

The Arabs somehow?? lost their connection to the Jews for 2400 years?

Abraham had six sons by his Arab wife Keturah. Remember Jews lived all over the Arab world since before the birth of Christ.

Forum List

Back