The woman who falsely accused the black guy of threating her when he asked her to put the leash on her dog

Her punishment will be far more severe than the seriousness of her crime. She will spend the rest of her life in hiding because of the death threats. She will never be able to get a job again. Everyone she knows, except her few real friends, will disown her.
Actions have consequences.

Like I said she should have just ignored him

Libs need to explain why she gave money to Obama and Bootyplug.

Libs got punked. This is how you all feel about blacks.

Are the voices in your head telling you that again, or did you hear it at an altRight militia meeting?
If she was a Trump supporter CNN would have transmitted it to the chip implanted in you within minutes..
I gave you an honest link and you still can't admit you people are just F frauds.
Biggest hypocrite racists around.

Libs need to explain why she gave money to Obama and Bootyplug.

Libs got punked. This is how you all feel about blacks.

Haha....that's so funny. It's like most of those people who claim to be so "woke" and when their friends aren't around their true colors shine through.
I became suspicious when I didn't hear she was a Trump supporter. Sure enough she was the opposite. I bet lib posters knew before me............................LOL

Frauds, every single one of them. Sunlight is so refreshing.

Her punishment will be far more severe than the seriousness of her crime. She will spend the rest of her life in hiding because of the death threats. She will never be able to get a job again. Everyone she knows, except her few real friends, will disown her.

No. She should have put her dog on a leash.

Says you.

She has no obligation to comply with the orders of some unknown civilian.

In fact she has no obligation to acknowledge him if he speaks to her

Says you.

True, but she was in an area where dogs are supposed to be leashed and there were plenty of signs to that effect. Sure she could have made a choice to ignore him (and he could have rightfully filmed her off lead dog and called the cops on her.).

Says you.

True, but she was in an area where dogs are supposed to be leashed and there were plenty of signs to that effect. Sure she could have made a choice to ignore him (and he could have rightfully filmed her off lead dog and called the cops on her.).
There are signs that say people are supposed to drive at a certain MPH as well.

Tell me how many actually follow those rules.

Was the dog bothering the guy?

It seemed to me he was quite a distance away from the woman and her dog.

Says you.

That isn’t the point though. It is an area designated as a wildlife/ birding area and loose dogs will disrupt that. Is that fair to those trying to birdwatch? There are plenty of other areas in the park where dogs can be off leash.

Speaking from the point of view of a dog owner, people like her are the cause of ever more restrictions on where we can have our dogs.

Says you.

But she does have an obligation to follow the rules clearly posted.

Says you.

Thats a losing argument. It is not sufficient to use the "other people do it too excuse". You sound like a child.

Doesnt matter how far the dog was away. It was disturbing the wild life the sign was posted to protect.

Says you.

So what?

It's not that guy's job to enforce the rules is it?

Do you stop everyone who is driving at a speed above the posted speed limit and tell them they have to slow down?

Was the dog bothering that guy?

Says you.

Thats a losing argument. It is not sufficient to use the "other people do it too excuse". You sound like a child.

Doesnt matter how far the dog was away. It was disturbing the wild life the sign was posted to protect.

It's not an excuse I am merely wondering why anyone who is not in law enforcement thinks they have the right to tell other people what to do.

And a dog on a leash can disturb wildlife. FYI people can disturb wildlife too.

Says you.

So what?

Do you stop everyone who is driving at a speed above the posted speed limit and tell them they have to slow down?

What do you mean so what?

Its everyones job to help enforce the rules.

Thats a dumb question. How am I going to stop anyone without a siren?

Yes. If the dog wasnt bothering the guy he would not have asked the woman to leash the dog.

Says you.

It's not an excuse I am merely wondering why anyone who is not in law enforcement thinks they have the right to tell other people what to do.

It is an excuse. You have the right because of the first amendment. There is also a such thing as citizens arrest for a reason.

A dog on a leash cannot attack wildlife which is the point. Yes humans can disturb and kill wild life but the sign was speaking of dogs being leashed not humans.

Says you.

So what?

Yes. If the dog wasnt bothering the guy he would not have asked the woman to leash the dog.

No it is not my job to enforce the rules. I have no right to force anyone to follow any rules.

And why do you assume that the dog was bothering the guy?

The dog and the woman were a ways away from him in the beginning of the video weren't they?

Maybe this guy was just a douche.

Says you.

It is an excuse. You have the right because of the first amendment. There is also a such thing as citizens arrest for a reason.

A dog on a leash cannot attack wildlife which is the point. Yes humans can disturb and kill wild life but the sign was speaking of dogs being leashed not humans.

No the first amendment does not give you the right to enforce laws.

All he can do is say something, and he did. It's still not his job to make the person put a dog on a leash is it?

Like I said she should have just ignored the guy like I would have done.

Boo hoo.

Says you.

So what?

No it is not my job to enforce the rules. I have no right to force anyone to follow any rules.

The dog and the woman were a ways away from him in the beginning of the video weren't they?

I dont have a problem with you shirking your duties but dont assume everyone is like you.

I assume that because he specifically asked the lady to leash the dog.

Dogs move especially when they are off the leash. This dog in particular was obviously untrained and very energetic.

Says you.

No the first amendment does not give you the right to enforce laws.

All he can do is say something, and he did. It's still not his job to make the person put a dog on a leash is it?

Like I said she should have just ignored the guy like I would have done.

Who said the 1rst gave you the right to enforce laws? This was your question...."I am merely wondering why anyone who is not in law enforcement thinks they have the right to tell other people what to do. "

The first amendment gives you the right to say what you want, including telling people to obey posted signs.

He didnt make the woman put the dog on the leash. Where did you get the assumption he made her do anything?

She had the right to ignore him just like you do. Instead she jumped to becoming a hysterical racist bitch.

Says you.

So what?

I dont have a problem with you shirking your duties but dont assume everyone is like you.

I assume that because he specifically asked the lady to leash the dog.

Dogs move especially when they are off the leash. This dog in particular was obviously untrained and very energetic.

I do not have a duty to enforce the law.

And you have no clue whether that dog was actually bothering that guy do you?

And I will say my dogs are very well trained and do not move further away from me than about 2 feet while walking on heel and when I tell them to sit they sit right at my feet and will not move until I release them.

We have no idea what happened before that guy started filming and i would say that dog was merely picking up on the emotions of its owner.

She acted like an ass in this whole fiasco as well.

If they would have both minded their own business this would have been a nonissue

Forum List

Back