The woman who falsely accused the black guy of threating her when he asked her to put the leash on her dog

There is racism among all races. Racism will never be gone because there will always be people who refuse to look past one's color. It's a fact of life.
Wrong. There is prejudice among all races. In order to practice racism one must belong to the dominant group in that society.

I don't think so. I've known blacks right here in Oregon who blame white people for everything. They are racist.

There is racism among all races. Racism will never be gone because there will always be people who refuse to look past one's color. It's a fact of life.
Wrong. There is prejudice among all races. In order to practice racism one must belong to the dominant group in that society.

I don't think so. I've known blacks right here in Oregon who blame white people for everything. They are racist.
Nope thats prejudiced. You cant be racist if youre Black in the US. You are not in the dominant racial group. Racism is a system based on race. Racists practice racism.

If you fear someone and he or she is black wait till he is stabbing you to call 911.....

Not even then is it advised. TV personality, the lovely Paula Deen, was ruined after an African American gentleman subjected her to a home invasion. After he was pinched, he complained that Ms. Deen had called him an "n word" and she was the one who got in trouble. He was glorified as a civil rights icon.

If you fear someone and he or she is black wait till he is stabbing you to call 911.....

Not even then is it advised. TV personality, the lovely Paula Deen, was ruined after an African American gentleman subjected her to a home invasion. After he was pinched, he complained that Ms. Deen had called him an "n word" and she was the one who got in trouble. He was glorified as a civil rights icon.
Deen got in trouble after it came out she called Black people the n word all the time. Never hear of someone invading her home. You got a link?

Nope thats prejudiced. You cant be racist if youre Black in the US. You are not in the dominant racial group. Racism is a system based on race. Racists practice racism.

Prove it.
Prove what? its a well known fact that whites outnumber Blacks in the US and own the vast majority of the resources.

Her punishment will be far more severe than the seriousness of her crime. She will spend the rest of her life in hiding because of the death threats. She will never be able to get a job again. Everyone she knows, except her few real friends, will disown her.

Which is a shame. She was simply too proud to admit she'd made a mistake, so you tried to blame the other guy. There are idiots like that everywhere. But, maybe she can get a makeover and start over somewhere else. If she can just learn to keep her mouth shut long enough to do that.

Actually. It was a bit more than that.

What if no one had been videoing it?

Her punishment will be far more severe than the seriousness of her crime. She will spend the rest of her life in hiding because of the death threats. She will never be able to get a job again. Everyone she knows, except her few real friends, will disown her.

Which is a shame. She was simply too proud to admit she'd made a mistake, so you tried to blame the other guy. There are idiots like that everywhere. But, maybe she can get a makeover and start over somewhere else. If she can just learn to keep her mouth shut long enough to do that.

Hell. What if the cops had caught him there? They would have beat his ass first or killed him and asked to see the video later.

Why are you grandstanding on this? Blacks are always attacking whites.. who cares .. just shows your the true racist.. TREAT EVERYONE EQUAL

Maybe then Ms. Cooper would have been able to use her extensive liberal bonafides to deny it?

Prove it.
Prove what? its a well known fact that whites outnumber Blacks in the US and own the vast majority of the resources.
That proves nothing. I'm talking about your definition.

Why are you grandstanding on this? Blacks are always attacking whites.. who cares .. just shows your the true racist.. TREAT EVERYONE EQUAL

How is that grandstanding? I didn't even mention race.

Making a false report of someone attacking you is pretty serious.

Deen got in trouble after it came out she called Black people the n word all the time. Never hear of someone invading her home. You got a link?

Yet, black people call other black people the "n word" all the time.

I do it all the time.

I do it all the time.

Minors get a lot more leeway than adults.

Hell. What if the cops had caught him there? They would have beat his ass first or killed him and asked to see the video later.

That I really doubt. Don't you think the NYPD had learned their lesson not to disrespect young black males after all the trouble and bad press the guys involved with Eric Garner right in their own department got? Or the Freddy Gay case in Baltimore? My guess is that they would have taken their time getting off of their stools at the Donut Restaurant and took the scenic route to get there. After all, they knew that the suspect was a black guy.

Prove it.
That proves nothing. I'm talking about your definition.
Look at the etymology of the word. Ism is a system. Race speaks for itself.

How can you claim that? Especially in New York?
The cops are afraid to even look at a black cross-eyed.

That I really doubt. Don't you think the NYPD had learned their lesson not to disrespect young black males after all the trouble and bad press the guys involved with Eric Garner right in their own department got? Or the Freddy Gay case in Baltimore? My guess is that they would have taken their time getting off of their stools at the Donut Restaurant and took the scenic route to get there. After all, they knew that the suspect was a black guy.
Not sure why you doubt it. Police all over the country are killing Black men seems like every other day. If they were afraid of bad press they wouldnt put a knee on the neck of a Black man and kill him in front of witnesses.

How can you claim that? Especially in New York?
The cops are afraid to even look at a black cross-eyed.
Bullshit. The only times cops are afraid is when they dont have superior weapons and backup.

Forum List

Back