The woman who falsely accused the black guy of threating her when he asked her to put the leash on her dog

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
The red guards go after everything. Even pets. So remember this when liberals try and distract you with elections.

has now not only lost her job at Franklin Templeton but also her dog.
Hey, dim little Bennie, "..............black guy of THREATING her............"? Nice spell checking and proofreading there, Einstein!

What made the woman think that nothing would be done about her dishonesty? Not punishing her in some way only would've given her clearance to continue on with her false reporting which only would've gotten in the way of someone who is in even more need of help.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What made the woman think that nothing would be done about her dishonesty? Not punishing her in some way only would've given her clearance to continue on with her false reporting which only would've gotten in the way of someone who is in even more need of help.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well said. That video is pretty damning. And she's strangling her dog!

Good. I was more worried about her rough treatment of the animal than I was the man getting his feelings hurts. That is my white privilege.

Just finished watching the video. Bitch did it on purpose. Told him she was going to say an African american man was threatening her life. White people act like this because they feel entitled to do whatever the fuck they want to do. I had to tell this fucker yesterday to back the fuck up in line because he was too close. He got all hysterical.

Just finished watching the video. Bitch did it on purpose. Told him she was going to say an African american man was threatening her life. White people act like this because they feel entitled to do whatever the fuck they want to do. I had to tell this fucker yesterday to back the fuck up in line because he was too close. He got all hysterical.
Snowflake. A woman got too close to me and I asked if I could have a hug. Unfortunately she backed up.

What made the woman think that nothing would be done about her dishonesty?

Holly

Well... Blasey-Ford got away with it. As have many others. Good to see she didn’t get away Scot free on this matter. Our system has a habit of being terribly lax in pursuing punishment of those who levy false allegations...
Different rules. Shes a "liberal" with an agenda

Snowflake. A woman got too close to me and I asked if I could have a hug. Unfortunately she backed up.
I'm not going to ask a dude to give me a hug. He better be glad I didnt knock his ass out. I would have been within my rights as personal space is now at least 6ft.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well said. That video is pretty damning. And she's strangling her dog!
She shouldnt even own the dog. It was out of control and obviously not trained.

Good. I was more worried about her rough treatment of the animal than I was the man getting his feelings hurts. That is my white privilege.

Making a false complaint like that is pretty scary - what if there had been no video? People are frankly nuts.

Oh I imagine he could have just gotten away with it. That level of crazy becomes self-evident on cross-examination.

"I'm going to tell them an African American is threatening me" .

How dare you open your mouth to me and interfere with my dog's exercise, you black, birding muthafucka!

Dumb bitch deserves whatever she gets.

What made the woman think that nothing would be done about her dishonesty?

Holly

Well... Blasey-Ford got away with it. As have many others. Good to see she didn’t get away Scot free on this matter. Our system has a habit of being terribly lax in pursuing punishment of those who levy false allegations...
Different rules. Shes a "liberal" with an agenda

Indeed. Nearly every Karen is a dyed in the wool “Liberal”.

I’m just glad the guy recorded the incident. WTF is wrong with people this week. Here just over the border in Connecticut a college student randomly hacked a man to death, killed another man, kidnapped the dead mans GF and is now on the run in the Poconos.

Then you got this winner who hit a woman with a car and tried to drown her. Seriously what’s going on!

Forum List

Back