The woman who falsely accused the black guy of threating her when he asked her to put the leash on her dog

If you fear someone and he or she is black wait till he is stabbing you to call 911.....

Not even then is it advised. TV personality, the lovely Paula Deen, was ruined after an African American gentleman subjected her to a home invasion. After he was pinched, he complained that Ms. Deen had called him an "n word" and she was the one who got in trouble. He was glorified as a civil rights icon.
Deen got in trouble after it came out she called Black people the n word all the time. Never hear of someone invading her home. You got a link?

Yet, black people call other black people the "n word" all the time.
Whats your point? They're Black people. If youre not in the club you dont have permission to use the word. Dont be all mad and entitled.

There is racism among all races. Racism will never be gone because there will always be people who refuse to look past one's color. It's a fact of life.
Wrong. There is prejudice among all races. In order to practice racism one must belong to the dominant group in that society.

I don't think so. I've known blacks right here in Oregon who blame white people for everything. They are racist.
Nope thats prejudiced. You cant be racist if youre Black in the US. You are not in the dominant racial group. Racism is a system based on race. Racists practice racism.

Prove it.
Prove what? its a well known fact that whites outnumber Blacks in the US and own the vast majority of the resources.
That proves nothing. I'm talking about your definition.
Look at the etymology of the word. Ism is a system. Race speaks for itself.

I see three definitions here, and only number 2 speaks of a system founded on racism.

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b: a political or social system founded on racism
3: racial prejudice or discrimination

There is racism among all races. Racism will never be gone because there will always be people who refuse to look past one's color. It's a fact of life.
Wrong. There is prejudice among all races. In order to practice racism one must belong to the dominant group in that society.

I don't think so. I've known blacks right here in Oregon who blame white people for everything. They are racist.
Nope thats prejudiced. You cant be racist if youre Black in the US. You are not in the dominant racial group. Racism is a system based on race. Racists practice racism.

Prove it.
Prove what? its a well known fact that whites outnumber Blacks in the US and own the vast majority of the resources.

I see three definitions here, and only number 2 speaks of a system founded on racism.

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
Thats great that you found that. Now you understand why youre wrong.

Her punishment will be far more severe than the seriousness of her crime. She will spend the rest of her life in hiding because of the death threats. She will never be able to get a job again. Everyone she knows, except her few real friends, will disown her.

Which is a shame. She was simply too proud to admit she'd made a mistake, so you tried to blame the other guy. There are idiots like that everywhere. But, maybe she can get a makeover and start over somewhere else. If she can just learn to keep her mouth shut long enough to do that.

Actually. It was a bit more than that.

What if no one had been videoing it?
Hell. What if the cops had caught him there? They would have beat his ass first or killed him and asked to see the video later.

How can you claim that? Especially in New York?
The cops are afraid to even look at a black cross-eyed.
Bullshit. The only times cops are afraid is when they dont have superior weapons and backup.

Nonsense. They know the liberals and the liberal media, are watching their every move. They won't even stand up to a group of blacks throwing buckets of water on them. They certainly have superior weapons, but they don't have the support of their liberal superiors.

Her punishment will be far more severe than the seriousness of her crime. She will spend the rest of her life in hiding because of the death threats. She will never be able to get a job again. Everyone she knows, except her few real friends, will disown her.

Which is a shame. She was simply too proud to admit she'd made a mistake, so you tried to blame the other guy. There are idiots like that everywhere. But, maybe she can get a makeover and start over somewhere else. If she can just learn to keep her mouth shut long enough to do that.

Hell. What if the cops had caught him there? They would have beat his ass first or killed him and asked to see the video later.

Bullshit. The only times cops are afraid is when they dont have superior weapons and backup.

Nonsense. They know the liberals and the liberal media, are watching their every move. They won't even stand up to a group of blacks throwing buckets of water on them. They certainly have superior weapons, but they don't have the support of their liberal superiors.
Bullshit. I bet some Black guy right now in NY is getting his ass kicked by some cops for nothing.

Prove it.

Definition of racism

Ah, even in the face of facts you deny them. Do you know why dictionaries have more than one definition?

Because words have more than one meaning.

You prefer to ignore definition 1 and definition 3 so you can pretend to be right. You have GOT to be a LIBERAL.

Bullshit. I bet some Black guy right now in NY is getting his ass kicked by some cops for nothing.

I'm sure they are, and I'm sure you would claim it was for nothing. ;)

If you fear someone and he or she is black wait till he is stabbing you to call 911.....

Not even then is it advised. TV personality, the lovely Paula Deen, was ruined after an African American gentleman subjected her to a home invasion. After he was pinched, he complained that Ms. Deen had called him an "n word" and she was the one who got in trouble. He was glorified as a civil rights icon.
Deen got in trouble after it came out she called Black people the n word all the time. Never hear of someone invading her home. You got a link?

Yet, black people call other black people the "n word" all the time.
Whats your point? They're Black people. If youre not in the club you dont have permission to use the word. Dont be all mad and entitled.

Being black does not mean you're in a club. Nor does being white.
You're just proving you're a racist. Nice job. I'm glad we've cleared that up.

As far as permission, I will say whatever I feel like saying. Too bad you're such a whiney baby and get your feelings hurt so easily.

Prove it.

Definition of racism

Ah, even in the face of facts you deny them. Do you know why dictionaries have more than one definition?

You prefer to ignore definition 1 and definition 3 so you can pretend to be right. You have GOT to be a LIBERAL.
I didnt ignore them. Definition 2 depends on 1 and 3. Thats why I thanked you for posting that.

has now not only lost her job at Franklin Templeton but also her dog.
Fact that this stupid story has so much traction shows how idiotic we have become.

Fact that this stupid story has so much traction shows how idiotic we have become.

I think that's what comes from house arrest. People are going bonkers.

I think that's what comes from house arrest. People are going bonkers.
New Yorkers are nuts anyway.

Prove it.

Definition of racism

I didnt ignore them. Definition 2 depends on 1 and 3. Thats why I thanked you for posting that.

Good, then you're ready to admit you're a racist? Cool.
Racist? No. Prejudice? Absolutely. However, its really none of my business what you think of me so feel free to apply any label you wish.

True. It seemed to me that you were advertising your racism. I was just acknowledging it.
Here I thought you were advertising your racism.

LOL Nope, we are all God's creatures, and our color has nothing to do with our meanness.

There are really some mean people out there...every color every size and shape. I've seen them all.

She was horrible to that dog. That tells you she was a nasty woman.
Choking that poor little defenceless dog because she got caught being stupid. :(

Just finished watching the video. Bitch did it on purpose. Told him she was going to say an African american man was threatening her life. White people act like this because they feel entitled to do whatever the fuck they want to do. I had to tell this fucker yesterday to back the fuck up in line because he was too close. He got all hysterical.
Snowflake. A woman got too close to me and I asked if I could have a hug. Unfortunately she backed up.
You know that was another one of his bad black buck stories.

She was horrible to that dog. That tells you she was a nasty woman.
Choking that poor little defenceless dog because she got caught being stupid. :(
Not leashing the dog was bad enough.

This was a staged incident. It is because the officers didn't arrested the woman for intentionally making false accusation and report to law enforcement. And plus the victim can sue the woman for what she has done. But no one hasn't taken action of this incident, because it was staged.
The Deep State is trying their best to create racial tension that will lead to a race riot.

And the way she is handling that dog as if the dog don't know her and she is trying to keep the dog with her the best way she can while they are plotting this stunt. That dog isn't her's at all.

Forum List

Back