The Left Refers to the Unborn as "Babies" when it suits their agenda.

Exactly. And now that several leftwingers in the room have admitted that the unborn can be called babies, they are hereby endorsing infanticide. I am hoping they will see that and change their minds about abortion.
BS. It is a personal decision for a mother and or a couple to call their developing fetus whatever they want to. That decision has nothing to with the law about infanticide. Just the same, the anti-choice crowd can call all abortions and birth control that stops a zygote from attacking to the womb, infanticide. In reality infanticide is a mother committing a homicide on her infant who is between birth and is less than a year old.

The leftwing media normally takes great pains to dehumanize unborn children. They call them fetuses, zygotes, lifeless blobs of cells, anything but the children and babies they are. But this changes with a story about a pregnant woman whose unborn may not survive pregnancy.

Now check out this ABC News article on the Fort Worth woman suing Texas on it's abortion law, saying she wouldn't be allowed to abort a moribund fetus from her uterus. All the sudden the unborn is called a "child" and a "baby" all over the place. 11 times in the article. These leftwing hypocrites will use the language that serves their purpose.

The plaintiffs are a white married couple who want a child. The left is pretending these are typical abortion patients. They disregard the fact that 85% of those having abortions are unwed, most are minority, and most want abortions for convenience. Instead, they highlight this red-herring case, and do everything possible to humanize the unborn child....but only when it suits their overall baby-killing agenda. Normally, they're ready to throw unborn "blobs of cells" into the dumpster, but now, all the sudden the left gets all mushy over the precious unborn "baby" who can't be properly aborted. Can a group get more twisted than this?
I haven't read all this because I got confused after the first few paragraphs.

She has a non viable baby in her womb? She wants an abortion and TX won't let her have one? Is that it?

And she can't go to another state?

I just don't get it (maybe reading further will help... OR make me more confused)

So you're saying whether it's a living human baby or not is determined by what the mother calls it? Not terribly scientific of you.

But we would expect nothing less of leftwingers in regard to science.

1702074996398.png

I haven't read all this because I got confused after the first few paragraphs.

She has a non viable baby in her womb? She wants an abortion and TX won't let her have one? Is that it?

And she can't go to another state?

I just don't get it (maybe reading further will help... OR make me more confused)
That's my understanding. So the leftwing is pretending they care about the unborn baby in this case to just justify...well... killing unborn babies. It's about as twisted as you can get.

Abortion will be legal again there soon enough. Most Americans are not extremist religious freaks.

Religion and politics doesn't negate the fact that abortion is killing a child. Abortion is killing a child, that's why it's called abortion. If there is no child there is nothing to abort. Abortions only happen when there is a child to abort.

If a woman can have an abortion then she is carrying a child. It isn't magically only a child until it is born. Once the egg is implanted then it's a child and if you leave it alone barring any unforseen circumstances then in 9 months it will be born.

This issue will simply go away if every woman, married or unmarried, used contraception dutifully. Go off only if you want a child. If a woman doesn't want kids we should promote that as a responsible, u selfish choice.

I just don't think women will forgive the left for coming after their unborn children. Maternal instincts of protection are extremely strong.

Forum List

Back