The Wall - Why it's a dumb idea

I enjoyed the video of the 8 year old girl scaling Trump's wall in seconds. Another good video is of flooding destroying Trump's wall. Other good videos include streams of hundreds of migrants easily scaling the wall. Other fun videos are people easily cutting through Trump's wall.
It would be a different story if you libs would let us put guard towers near the wall. Guard towers were a definite deterrent in Berlin.

The same way that cellphone towers litter private property throughout the united states. As small structures, they are able to get easements for their placement and maintenance.

Cell phone companies get the permission of private land owners and pay them a fee for the use of their property. It's almost like land leasing.

Puerto Rico, Indian territories, Natives in Alaska, American Samoa

The list goes on and on and on.

Take a civics class if you're curious.
"The list" of what, territories where they speak English?

You're just digging yourself in deeper and deeper.

Maybe you skipped civics, but Puerto Rico is part of "this country"

Hence all Puerto Ricans, grow up "in this country". Even if they never leave Puerto Rico.

English is not an official language of the US. We don't have an official language. When people talk about the US, 99% of the time they are referring to the continental US where yes, we do speak English.

Bring it on.
the capacity of the U.S. military to produce small arms ammunition is 1.6 billion rounds per year. 99% of small arms ammunition for the military is produced at the Lake City ammunition plant in Independence, Missouri.

Did the national guard fire 1.6 billion rounds or just 1.5 billion? Do you feel lucky punk?
Do you any idea how many rounds serious gun enthusiasts have stockpiled In their “arsenals“? Plus many also reload their ammo.

The same way that cellphone towers litter private property throughout the united states. As small structures, they are able to get easements for their placement and maintenance.

Cell phone companies get the permission of private land owners and pay them a fee for the use of their property. It's almost like land leasing.

It's called an easement.

English is not an official language of the US. We don't have an official language. When people talk about the US, 99% of the time they are referring to the continental US where yes, we do speak English.
People can be dumb-asses. This country is the United States, not just the continental US.

Plus when people talk about the US, they include Hawaii. Just FYI.

So once again, for those who skipped civics. Millions of American Citizens grow up "in this country" without learning to speak english.

Last edited:
If we didn't have that bullshit mail-in voting he'd be President today, and 13 military men and women would still be alive. On every border policy, the commies did whatever they could to stop him. If they couldn't stop it in the House, they had their commie judges do it for them.........at least temporarily until Trump got it to the appeals court.

Imagine what our country would be like today if Trump did win. Gasoline around $2.20 a gallon, no labor shortage because he never would have signed a bill that included free fed money for unemployment scammers, the rest of the wall would have been built, and Trump figuring out ways to build more, our unemployment probably in the low 4% range if not in the 3% range, we would be doing much better today.

But here we are in the exact opposite situation. A really bad trade-off so people didn't have to read meanie Tweets.
He was headed towards establishing an authoritative regime and that had to be stopped at all costs.

The evidence? A willingness to incite his supporters to Insurrection against the United States and an assault on Congress on January 6, 2021.

Mussolini made the trains run on time, too, but, in the end, the loss of liberty and the establishment of a dictatorship was just too high a price to pay.

Whatever Old Joe and the Democrats 'break' while they're in control can be fixed once they leave.

The abandonment of Constitutional Law could NOT have been fixed, once broken.

Which is why your boy had to go... despite the cost.

He was headed towards establishing an authoritative regime and that had to be stopped at all costs.

The evidence? A willingness to incite his supporters to Insurrection against the United States and an assault on Congress on January 6, 2021.

Mussolini made the trains run on time, too, but, in the end, the loss of liberty and the establishment of a dictatorship was just too high a price to pay.

Whatever Old Joe and the Democrats 'break' while they're in control can be fixed once they leave.

The abandonment of Constitutional Law could NOT have been fixed, once broken.

Which is why your boy had to go... despite the cost.

He never incited anybody. He told his supporters they are going to march to the Capital peacefully and patriotically. That's inciting anybody? Now, I have several videos of Democrats saying more caustic things during their speeches. Would you like to see them? I have Maxipad Waters. I have Chuck Shoemaker. I have videos of rioters trying to break down the doors of the Supreme Court while Kavanaugh was being sworn in. Take a card.........any card.

So tell me, how do we "fix" creating the most well armed fundamentalist group in the entire middle-east? How do we fix two million untested and likely infected illegals getting into this country by the end of 2021 alone? How do we fix the 13 military men and women who died because of this guys fuck-ups? How do you bring those lives back?

The biggest problem we have in this country are voters. Because people like you use the same criteria voting for representatives that you used voting for your favorite American Idol contestant. Forget their record, forget what they did good or bad for the country, forget their criminal activity involving their family. Vote on a person based on what they Tweet.

Our founders had it right in the first place. Not everybody should be allowed to vote; only those with a dog in the race.

It's called an easement.

Which doesn't go on with cell phone companies. Your article talks about easements as in necessities for the public of the area like sewers. Cell phone towers are mostly land leased. If you don't want to allow a tower on your property, your neighbor will. And unlike sewers, cell phone towers can be placed within a number of miles of a selected site if the owner refuses.

People can be dumb-asses. This country is the United States, not just the continental US.

Plus when people talk about the US, they include Hawaii. Just FYI.

So once again, for those who skipped civics. Millions of American Citizens grow up "in this country" without learning to speak english.
No. You have to be terminally stupid to believe that. Every person born on U.S. soil learns to speak English - Puerto ricans, Samoans, . . . Everyone.,

You are just being obtuse. English is by far and away the predominant language spoken in the US, in fact, it is the most predominately used second language in the entire world by a wide margin. Only Chinese rivals it in terms of total speakers and that is due to the number of native speakers and the population of China. English is THE language to know if you want to be successful on the world stage and there isn't a close second.

The point being, if you live anywhere in the US, you should most certainly learn English. If I lived in China, I would learn Chinese. If I lived in Mexico, I would learn Spanish. If you live ANYWHERE in the world, you would be smart to have English in your repertoire.

You are just being obtuse. English is by far and away the predominant language spoken in the US, in fact, it is the most predominately used second language in the entire world by a wide margin. Only Chinese rivals it in terms of total speakers and that is due to the number of native speakers and the population of China. English is THE language to know if you want to be successful on the world stage and there isn't a close second.

The point being, if you live anywhere in the US, you should most certainly learn English. If I lived in China, I would learn Chinese. If I lived in Mexico, I would learn Spanish. If you live ANYWHERE in the world, you would be smart to have English in your repertoire.
You cant reason with idiots, because just like those coming across the southern borders, the progressive slave probably doesnt know their own language.

Forum List

Back